Photos #6 - Lights, Camera, 'Snap'!

Aw Marns, you're so cute. :D

allmaple said:
we had about a days notice that we were going to chicago, and it was the same weekend as a big restaurant convention. the only hotel that wasnt full was trump tower, and they upgraded us to a suite. rough life eh? :lol:

Psh, I wish I had that kind of service when I went to BC a few years back. Apparently it's too pressing to find a confirmation at the Holiday Inn so they shoved us in a 2 star hotel with blood and puke all over the walls and the entire thing was over a bar. :lol:

Great pics maple! You look so comfy in the third one. :D

CSIsPuddingCup, love your pics. Ha, the first one in your recent post cracked me up. That's so awesome!

Aw, CSI_Stokes_Girl, your daughter is adorable. And you look so happy with her, it's a cute picture.

I got a new haircut so I decided, why not post it. They tried to keep the majority of the length so basically, it was a trim and I got some bangs. Finally. No one else I went to seemed to understand a thing when I said 'bangs' except the place I went to the other day.

Haircut!

speed_cochrane said:
Aw, CSI_Stokes_Girl, your daughter is adorable. And you look so happy with her, it's a cute picture.

I got a new haircut so I decided, why not post it. They tried to keep the majority of the length so basically, it was a trim and I got some bangs. Finally. No one else I went to seemed to understand a thing when I said 'bangs' except the place I went to the other day.

Haircut!

Thank you! Your pic looks good, I like the bangs!

Haircut!

thats what my hair used to look like. i loove the bangs

i looooove your hair!

i also gots a haricut. its really short :eek:

haiiir

keich, I love your camera. Canon EOS. :D

Geni, you're like the prettiest girl ever and you don't even know it!

Thank you Katie! You're even prettier! And, by the way, Martha W.'s also from Canada, but did you know her? I'm just checkin', as I got the idea that she's not too well-known all over the world.

Aw, Marny you look cute!! :D

lookin' good everyone ;)
here are some from my last minute chicago trip:

relaxing after a strenuous interview
giant lobster! (yes i ate it all :p)
digesting the giant lobster

we had about a days notice that we were going to chicago, and it was the same weekend as a big restaurant convention. the only hotel that wasnt full was trump tower, and they upgraded us to a suite. rough life eh? :lol:

PHH! Most have been nice for you :p ha, you look pretty!!

I love your hair Katie! and your very pretty!! :)

Haircut!

WOW! Geni love the new hair cut nice!! You look lovely in that pic!

and I haven't got any recent pics but here's one from not to long ago! I look well weird ha!

Some picture's from last weekend, when my friend graduated from University with a Computer Science degree.

I'm the one with the almost orange hair, in the brown skirt. I never wear skirts...
Group photo
And not looking at the camera
I think he got tired of having his picture taken...
Just the girls

And that night when we went down to the river for a picnic (I'm in the grey/black hoodie)
All five of us
Not quite sure what we were doing here...
Me with my 'sisters'
I tried to rebel by turning around. It didn't work...

And the cake we made for our Comp Sci grad. We had far too much fun making it :lol:

i looooove your hair!

i also gots a haricut. its really short :eek:

haiiir
Thanks. I like your hair cut! :)

Thank you Katie! You're even prettier! And, by the way, Martha W.'s also from Canada, but did you know her? I'm just checkin', as I got the idea that she's not too well-known all over the world.
HA. Yeah, right. :p Umm no I don't, man. Never heard of her. :S

I love your hair Katie! and your very pretty!! :)

and I haven't got any recent pics but here's one from not to long ago! I look well weird ha!

Haha noo I'm not but thanks. And you have no idea how long it takes to get my hair like that. :eek: I had to straighten it and then it got all weird and wavy. It only looks decent there. :lol: You're pretty. :D

DD, I love your hair and you're very pretty, EmilyBarton. :)

Okay, so techincally not quite pictures of my face, but, well, I am showing off my pretty babyy . :) And my stomach, cause I don't know, my baby is inside there .

Side
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm95/bloodrush-/baby.jpg

Head
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm95/bloodrush-/baby2.jpg

My stomach
http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm95/bloodrush-/?action=view&current=realphotography044.jpg

Congrats! When are you due? I took pictures every month when I had my two kids. It's a cool thing to watch your belly grow.

Back