Photos #6 - Lights, Camera, 'Snap'!

Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on my prom pics, I had a great night, I'm really sad that it's over. :(

Marns awesome pic, looks like you were having fun. :D

CCA, you look great as Catherine. :D

EmilyRocks, you really look really pretty, I see the resemblence lo Calleigh. :D

MagicMunchies, great pics, you look cute. :D

*needs to work on photoshop skills*

That's a pretty cool pic. I assume your eyes are blue without photoshop too? ;)
Mine are also blue, but not as blue as yours :p

Aww, all the pretty people on this board. :D

Is it some sort of rule that you have to be pretty to join TalkCSI? :p

Hush, you're pretty. :lol::p

dopebabygirl, I bet you're still really pretty with any other eyecolour. :)

AC may I just join the big group that thinks you look amazing at your prom?

EmilyRocks - I loved your CSI costume and your friends!!! That's awesome! Glad I wasn't the only one that dressed up as a CSI agent on Halloween! I had a few others like checking the fibers on my cat (I was bored waiting to go)....

Adorable Crazy awww thanks! A girl from work saw me there and came up to me and said she kept telling her hubby I was Catherine that night lol...I did have some stripper boots on with that costume!

^ When I'm in the woods, I can not not pretend I'm a tree, you see? :p Your 'goofing around' pic is cool. I can't do that. :p The thing on your hands that is, goofing around I can do. :p Goofing around would be an understatement though. I'm crazy.

This post is weird.

^ When I'm in the woods, I can not not pretend I'm a tree, you see? :p
You'd think I wouldn't, but I totally get that. Takes one to know one, I guess :lol:

And I was trying to walk on my hands, but you can't see that :p

^ Ooh, nice and straight. See, that's how a real handstand should be. Mine always look a little clumsy :D

EmilyRocks I'll post it when I get my computer back. As of right now I'm using my mom's work computer, so I can't put any of my new pics up onto the computer. Including ones I took at a football game at the beginning of Oct. 4th :( But I will the minute I get them.

Love the handstand photo as well, if I tried that I'd be on my neck and probably dead lol

Back