Photos #5 - Smile For The Camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy :)

i´m looking here and sooo many nice pics. Is it new?
Allmaple and Elsie beautiful :)

Good Night and sleep very well :)

Sabine

iluvEricSzmanda i have a funny story for you, so i was looking at the picture of you and your brother and my little sister walks in, "whoa who is that...he is really really hot." and then i was like "dont be a creep...go away!

But anyways, nice pics every one! <33

WillowsWannaBe i see more Jamie-Lynn Spears rather than Brit... but don't worry, Jamie Spears is better looking than Britney. You're so PRETTY!!!

Here's a recent picture of me!

Pregnant NikkiJamez! And I still have three months to go :mad:! The funny thing is that I'm only 5'3" and before I got pregnant I only weighed 113 pounds! I've gained 50 pounds, 25 per each baby, I guess - hopefully I don't gain anymore! :D I can't wait until they pop out, if only it was that easy :lol:! I'm having my friends' baby because they can't have one of their own and they want to have it the old way - at home with no kind of medication - hopefully I'll make it through!

whoa, ur belly is huge!!! i wsa like you must be having twins, and then i read that it was :p are you keeping one baby for urself and one for ur friends?

WillowsWannaBe, you look much more beautiful than Britney Spears! ;)

NikkiJamez, you look lovely and btw congratulations!

NikkiJamez You look absoluetly beautiful! I think it's amazing that you would do that for your friends. Good luck.

Zsó, you are Britney! Congrats on your divorce :p

NikkiJamez, you look very lovely! Congratulations :) You look a bit like Anna Belknap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back