Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

Ya! It was really fun! We were in Waterton National Park in Alberta Canada! We just spent the day doing fun activities throughout the park!! Lots of sunburn.. but lots of fun!

I KNEW that looked like Alberta. :lol: *sigh* I love it here.

I'm glad you had fun, and those pictures are fantastic!

i love those pics i love nature, i have been in Italie and when i have a scanner a can show my favo place in nature i have been, but i loved to be at the Nigiriafalls if im saying it wright i have been there and i wash so great but i didnt like Toronto it was to big sorry...

I've been to Toronto, and let me tell ya, it wasn't the best experience in Canada that I've had. (And I live here) I was very glad to be back in the west. ;) (No disrespect to easterners. - It was a long story. :) )

grissoms_gurl, those pictures are fabulous! I love the beautiful colours in this photos. - Hopefully you have more to share in the future. :)

Wow, that place really is beautiful... I'll have to go there one day...which won't be for a very long time, if ever. :( But while we're on nature scenes, I decided I'd add some myself...
countryside
yeah, I know, nothing compared to those other pictures, but this is only Virginia...
pretty morning sky

And lastly, to end off the nature scenes, I thought I'd show one of me flipping off my friend :D
hehehe

WOW grissoms_gurl, that fourth picture is amazing!! :D

*giggles at the last picture of blackened* :lol: That looks like something I would do.

After thinking this through for a long time, I decided to post a picture of myself. It looks rather bad, considering I wasn't able to use my good camera but it's the only pic I have... :)
My sister and I

That's my baby sister and I. I'm sure you can tell which one I am. :lol: Ugh my pic looks horrible. :lol:

beautiful pics all of you and grissom girl i wish i could be on that place to see it for myself, maybe i have to save a lot of money to go there on holiday.. Its beautiful there.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back