Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

Thanks! I thought i'd post that one as i look a little less emo than i do on most of my recent photos, i have no idea how the emo thing happens its probably cos i don't smile much when a camera is around . I might post one of them some time in the future to show you what i mean!

EVIL! EVIL PEOPLE!

*puts a curse on a people who own IKEA stuff*

*runs away screaming and crying*

*...returns to grab all booze and runs away*

I just have to say this:

DaWacko everytime you say "runs away screaming and crying" I almost pee in my pants. Picturing it is so funny :lol: :lol:

On a deeper note, you've got some guts puttin up your pics on this site, let people guess your gender :lol:

*passes milk to Dolphin*

Oh, back in lower grades my classmates had more fun picturing me in a school uniform (even the teacher laughed :rolleyes: ).

Who post a pic? Who guessing gender? Whos gender? What gender? where? Why? Warum? Wo? Wie?

Jayne ... don't make me tell everyone about your "incident" with the walrus. :devil:.. you can keep a secret cant you, Miss? :lol:

:lol: good point, wibble, for all we know you could put your sister's picture... and I could always do the same, put a family member's pic and fool you all into thinkin i am that person. That's right, I may have lied to you Jayne!!!.. :lol: Right Ducky? Ducky is known to do things like that.

I am so not :eek:

Perhaps we should put up a poll in Poll Thread.
is Roka a) female b) male c) shemale d)Not sure if anything

Erm...should we get back to the pics? I don't have anything to post since I don't like to be in pics.

Here we go again on the rollercoaster that is Roka! I say, maybe we should have that poll Ducky.

On the other hand, I haven't gotten any fresh pictures but I'm guessing I will soon. Hmm...haven't change much lately. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back