Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

lol, I swear Kitty, you crack me up! lmao! :lol: Is this what you do all day? Doesn't your family think you're nuts? 'Cause mine does and I don't walk around like that :D

Dutchie said:
lol, I swear Kitty, you crack me up! lmao! :lol: Is this what you do all day? Doesn't your family think you're nuts? 'Cause mine does and I don't walk around like that :D
i call it 'Bored Days'...
this thinggy i do just for you guys, for fun, to crack you up, and looks like it works. :p of course they think i am nuts, friends too! :lol: but let's just say.. i am not THAT sick. :)

Okay I've got some pics for ya. We had them done on Saturday after our cheerleading show, which was ace btw. We kicked ASS! lol. Never danced so hard in my whole life lol.

On the second picture, I have no idea where three-quaters of our squad went!! lmao. They just...disappeared after we got off-stage lol! So we're not a tiny squad - loads of us actually. :lol:

First pic is of me, Lauren "Lolly" and Emma - we have various names - "The Three Musketeers" and a very orginal "The Trio" are what we've been dubbed lol. I look so young in this pic too!!!

The Squad...a couple of us anyhoo lol.
The Trio :D

First Pic
Back Row L-R: Our coaches Linzi & Kerrie
Next Row L-R: Lolly & Me
2nd Row L-R: Bethy & Hatti (the twins), Sophie, Lil'Lauren, Abbey
Front: Hana - as you can read by her T-Shirt.

We haven't got our damn outfits yet so we all just got personalized t-shirts with our nicknames on.

These ones are just from me after cheerleading practice:
I'm such a poser lol
One-handed Scorpion
Heelstretch

xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

^^ I envy you for being able to bend that way. I used to be really really flexible, I was a gymnast, and now....not so flexible, I've been stretching though, So I'm getting better.

you cant really see me in it because my Niece is a Geek (and I can say that because she's more like my little sister then she is my Niece) and cut part of my head off
but this is a Pic of me and My Niece Lauren
We are such Geeks

hehe, great pictures guys! lovely piss-off eye expression there jayne... lol! i cant get over how much you look like a cross between hermione and rachael weisz or whatever her name is!

^ there's still a lot to learn for you Det.. since I don't do bf but gfs haha.. nahh, it was a female friend, but many of my friends rock my world :D

Of course you rock my world Det! Everyone at Talk rocks it.. wow, kinda shaky my life must be then! And to answer your implied question: I'm only into girls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back