Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

Thanks guys I actually got it as a Gift My Bro in law said He got it at the MGM Grand when he was there
oh and Obsession Yes I'm a DISNEYFREAK (I Know I'm old and I Love Disney whats wrong with this picture *hangs head down in shame) I go to Disneyland every year because My Favorite Aunt lives close by but Last year was the most special because I stayed in one of thier hotels and it was the big 50th celebration
Just to stay on Topic heres a Pic of me sitting in front of the Hotel I stayed in
Me Paradise Pier Hotel

Nice pics everyone!

SaraSidleStokes said:
oh and Obsession Yes I'm a DISNEYFREAK (I Know I'm old and I Love Disney whats wrong with this picture *hangs head down in shame)
Hey I like Disney and I don't think anything's wrong with that. Awesome 'small world' pic.

I wish I can have a CSI shirt too or CSI:M!! :p

Are you kidding me? My friends love Disney! And so do I! I love Eyore, my other friends like, Stitch, Belle, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Tinkerbell....I'd swear sometimes we act like three year olds lol.

:lol: I absolutely love your CSI pics LtKitty!

and that's a great visor heartagram. Great pics too! Hmm...I'd like to buy a nice cap for myself but I've yet to see one I really really like.

Myself yesterday at a cousin's wedding.

zippy said:
:lol: I absolutely love your CSI pics LtKitty!

and that's a great visor heartagram. Great pics too! Hmm...I'd like to buy a nice cap for myself but I've yet to see one I really really like.

Myself yesterday at a cousin's wedding.

happy to hear that you love them! :)
and you looks so nice in that pic! :D

and Dutchie your words in Holy H-man's ear! :lol:
always is hope... :rolleyes:

i think youre a little more than 'like' drunk there heart *raiseseyebrow* :p

new one of me and little miss pixie
our camera is really bad for red eye, so we always come out looking evil. pix looks like shes plotting to take over the world! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back