Photography Competition: You and your camera - WINNERS UP!

Re: Photography Competition: You and your camera

One and a half day left... :( Still not a lot of entries, but all cool ones! :D Please, don't be shy! :rolleyes:

Re: Photography Competition: You and your camera - VOTING UP

---- VOTING TIME ----
You can decide who's the best photographer in this round! Read the rules, watch all the photos and vote!

---- RULES ----
READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE VOTING:

0) Be honest voting. Look to the way it is photographed! If anyone is going to bash one another on their looks or whatsoever I'll notify a moderator immediatly if other people don't do that first!

1) First, and most importantly, please look at ALL of the photographs submitted before deciding on which ones get your vote. All you have to do is click on the link to each photo. This is so everyone has a fair chance of getting a vote and therefore a banner.

2) Don't vote for your own photo - why anyone would want to do such a silly thing is beyond me, but if you do, I will know and your photo will be disqualified from the competition. And now I'll sure notice it :rolleyes:

3) I don't want to see any unnecessary negative comments about any of the photos (i.e. no bashing). There is no need for it.

4) Please only vote for 3 photos.

You should give your first vote to whichever photo you like best, your second vote to whichever photo you like second best etc. It is important that you do it like this. Whoever has the most points at the end of voting wins, with the contestant that has the second highest number of points getting second place, etc.

---- PHOTOS ----

Good luck to all the entrants, and thank you for your photos. Fantastic work guys! Didn't expect to get those all after having just a few two days ago! Say "hi" to:

01. (allmaple)

02. (araSgerG)

03. (bedroomdancing)

04. (Bev)

05. (BlueCurl)

06. (DragonflyDreamer)

07. (Lauw)

08. (Patricia)

09. (Sisnik)

10. (SpeedleCSIMiami)

11. (that_girl1)

12. (wolfesgamergirl)

---- IMPORTANT ----

Please PM me if you don't see your photo!

Wow! There's some really creative ideas there. This was a hard choice.

But they're all great.

Is it okay that I submitted a vote even though I didn't enter? I'm not one for contests like this but I do love some of those images and really wanted to give them my vote.

These three are amazing! All of them are great though... you guys are talented.

lostladyknight said:
Is it okay that I submitted a vote even though I didn't enter? I'm not one for contests like this but I do love some of those images and really wanted to give them my vote.

These three are amazing! All of them are great though... you guys are talented.

It's okay to vote even when you didn't participated in the contest!

Back