Photography Competition:Serie shoot & Abandoned- WINNERS UP!

Re: Photography Competition: Serie shoot & Abandoned

nicely done everyone

03, 04, 06

Guys! I need some more serie shoot photos! I just have a few entrants. Don't let their effort be for nothing! And let there be some to put up for voting around Thuesday! (which will be in this thread as well!)

---- WINNERS TIME ----

FIRST PLACE:
ae_01.jpg

(banner)
photo: # 3
user: Bev
votes: 18

SECOND PLACE:
ae_02.jpg

(banner)
photo: # 9
User: Showtime
votes: 12

THIRD PLACE:
ae_03.jpg

(banner)
photo: # 4
user: BonaTaylor
votes: 11

---- SERIE SHOOT VOTING TIME ----
You can decide who's the best photographer in this round! Read the rules, watch all the photos and vote!

---- RULES ----
READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE VOTING:

1) First, and most importantly, please look at ALL of the photographs submitted before deciding on which ones get your vote. All you have to do is click on the link to each photo. This is so everyone has a fair chance of getting a vote and therefore a banner.

2) Don't vote for your own photo - why anyone would want to do such a silly thing is beyond me, but if you do, I will know and your photo will be disqualified from the competition.

3) The same thing applies if you reveal which photo is yours. This competition is an anonymous one.

4) Don't tell your friends which photo is yours so that they'll vote for it - that is a sad and pathetic thing to do, not to mention unfair on all the other competitors.

5) I don't want to see any unnecessary negative comments about any of the photos (i.e. no bashing). There is no need for it.

6) Please only vote for 3 photos.

You should give your first vote to whichever photo you like best, your second vote to whichever photo you like second best etc. It is important that you do it like this. Whoever has the most points at the end of voting wins, with the contestant that has the second highest number of points getting second place, etc.

---- PHOTOS ----

Good luck to all the entrants, and thank you for your photos. Fantastic work guys! Here they all are:

Serieshoot #01

Serieshoot #02

Serieshoot #03

Serieshoot #04

Serieshoot #05

Serieshoot #06

Serieshoot #07

Serieshoot #08

Serieshoot #09

---- IMPORTANT ----

Please PM me if you don't see your photo!

---- THE END ----

Congratulations and have fun voting again!

First of all, congrats to the winners of the Abandoned competition! Great photos!

And now the voting:

Back