Photography Competition: From above - WINNERS UP!

Re: Photography Competition: From above

oooo these next competition should be really fun. I am gonna for sure enter all of them.

Folks! Read the initial post first for sending in your photograph! That would be much appriciated by me personally!

And you can already send in "you and your camera" photo if you want as well... And the "from above" photo ofcourse since that is the current theme!

And for the ones thanking me for running this competition! Your very much welcome!

Hopefully I can steel my sister's camera again and enter this competition.

Calihan said:
Hopefully I can steel my sister's camera again and enter this competition.

Steeling? :rolleyes:
I hope you borrow your sisters camera so I get another entry!

2,5 days left folks! I haven't nearly enough photographs!

Yes! I'm getting mine ready right now! *smacks hand for not doing it sooner*

Gah! I gotta come up with something. I haven't had time to take a picture. I'll have to troll through my old images and see if I can find something.

*runs off to do that*

I just woke up and got a lot of entries in my PM box :rolleyes:

But everyone still want to send one in that didn't... The more the better! :D

ETA 24 hours left from the time this was edited

---- VOTING TIME ----
You can decide who's the best photographer in this round! Read the rules, watch all the photos and vote!

---- RULES ----
READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE VOTING:

1) First, and most importantly, please look at ALL of the photographs submitted before deciding on which ones get your vote. All you have to do is click on the link to each photo. This is so everyone has a fair chance of getting a vote and therefore a banner.

2) Don't vote for your own photo - why anyone would want to do such a silly thing is beyond me, but if you do, I will know and your photo will be disqualified from the competition.

3) The same thing applies if you reveal which photo is yours. This competition is an anonymous one.

4) Don't tell your friends which photo is yours so that they'll vote for it - that is a sad and pathetic thing to do, not to mention unfair on all the other competitors.

5) I don't want to see any unnecessary negative comments about any of the photos (i.e. no bashing). There is no need for it.

6) Please only vote for 3 photos.

You should give your first vote to whichever photo you like best, your second vote to whichever photo you like second best etc. It is important that you do it like this. Whoever has the most points at the end of voting wins, with the contestant that has the second highest number of points getting second place, etc.

---- PHOTOS ----

Good luck to all the entrants, and thank you for your photos. Fantastic work guys! Here they all are:

01. ___ 02. ___ 03. ___ 04.

05. ___ 06. ___ 07. ___ 08.

09. ___ 10. ___ 11. ___ 12.

---- IMPORTANT ----

Please PM me if you don't see your photo!

Excellent work

BlueCurl-I love the idea of putting the thumbnails here. Its so nice to see the enteries in one shot.

Back