Photography Competition: 'Autumn Colours' - WINNERS UP!

Re: Photography Competition: 'Autumn Colours'

CSIsMANIAC said:
:rolleyes: But hey, I could get in trouble too if I went around carrying buckets of paint and painting all the leaves orange and brown. :lol:

Awesome theme this one Naomi :).

:lol: It would be interesting though :p

And thanks, glad you like the theme :)

And now, voting time! :D

PLEASE READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE VOTING:

1. First, and most importantly, please look at ALL of the photographs submitted before deciding on which ones get your vote. All you have to do is click on the link to each photo. This is so everyone has a fair chance of getting a vote and therefore a banner.

2. Don't vote for your own photo - why anyone would want to do such a silly thing is beyond me, but if you do, I will know and your photo will be disqualified from the competition.

3. The same thing applies if you reveal which photo is yours.

4. Don't tell your friends which photo is yours so that they'll vote for it - that is a sad and pathetic thing to do, not to mention unfair on all the other competitors.

5. I don't want to see any unnecessary negative comments about any of the photos (i.e. no bashing). There is no need for it.

6. Please only vote for 3 photos.

The voting system will be similar to that of the Fan Art challenges, based on a points system. Therefore, you should give your first vote to whichever photo you like best, your second vote to whichever photo you like second best etc. It is important that you do it like this. Whoever has the most points at the end of voting wins, with the contestant that has the second highest number of points getting second place, etc.

Good luck to all the entrants, and thank you for your photos. Fantastic work guys! :) Here are the photos:

Autumn Colours 01

Autumn Colours 02

Autumn Colours 03

Autumn Colours 04

Autumn Colours 05

Autumn Colours 06

Autumn Colours 07

Autumn Colours 08

Autumn Colours 09

Autumn Colours 10

Autumn Colours 11

Autumn Colours 12

Autumn Colours 13

IMPORTANT: Don't see your entry here? Please PM me straight away!

I love autumn. So pretty. Makes it hard to chose. I actually surprised myself with my choises. I'm a sucker for water, and when I first looked through them, I thought that's what I'd end up voting for. But the colours are so pretty... I'm going to stop now :)

Great job guys. I forgot to enter (oops!) :lol:

Back