photo manipulation fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Dingbat ! ;)

Here's another Star Trek picture ! :D

With Mac Taylor, Danny Messer, Don Flack and Nick Stokes... ;)

And I have use the original Star Trek Classic font !

Aweomse :D Lets see... Dr. Taylor is Bones, Cpt Messer is Kirk, Mr. Flack is Spock :love: , and Cmdr Stokes is Scotty. Right? ;)

LOL. Dahabibi that's amazing. It looks totally real. I'm impressed. They look so cute, esp. Greggo and Brass :D

btw, you need to have a hundred posts for posting pictures, that's why you can only do it as a link for now.

MiaCharlize said:
LOL. Dahabibi that's amazing. It looks totally real. I'm impressed. They look so cute, esp. Greggo and Brass :D

btw, you need to have a hundred posts for posting pictures, that's why you can only do it as a link for now.
Oh, I thought the 100 posts rule was just for avatars... with my posting rate, that means I'll be able to post pictures in, oh, about 5 years or so :D

I was kinda worried how Bras would turn out, because the guy I pasted his face on was black, so I had to lighten the skin alot...

Also, Indian!Hodges bugs me a bit because I couldn't fi nd a decent picture of him, just screenshots of him in the lab, with the harsh blue lighting. Hence why he looks a bit weird (The others all come from the same promo shot)

Anyway, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back