Photo Manipulation Fun ~ Thread #2

Hey Cinegirl,

OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I love that one, that is awesome!

Great job with the manip and I think Carwash Cutie passed out cold! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HCrazy :D

"How do they know?" :lol::lol::lol: Too funny Wolfca!

And yeah, HCrazy I did nearly pass out cold! :lol: Thanks for that sound clip a while back by the way! Love it and use it every day! :D

Hey Carwash Cutie, No problem my friend. :D It was my pleasure. ;) I need to make more, I know!

Great job, Wolfca. :D You know I love these and your captions couldn't be better. Great work!!! :D :lol: :lol:

HCrazy :cool:

Thanks for the great comments :D Glad they made some people laugh :lol: and others love them, I'll do some more as soon as i can ;)

Hi everyone, awesome Manips. I need to show this one, as I'm so in love with it. I asked the fab Cingirl if she could make me a book cover for my new story "Vampire's Darkness", and I must say, she did an amazing job, I love it, it's so sensual.

So giant hugs again Vera, I love it, and thank you.

Alright, this is just a test cause the test forum won't let me post lol

OK, it's still possible to post images, but with the img-code only, the board won't allow html! So always use the given img-codes when you uppload a picture to imageshack or photobucket.
For example, posting this manip above as a thumbnail you need (in photobucket) to mark the picture, scroll down and click on "Generate HTML and IMG code", but then choose the "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended ", not the html code :)

Hey LMH, Awesome Manip. Hey you are making manips now that is great! You go girl! Vampires.. ooohhhhh:rommie:

Hey Cinegirl that is a great manip! Looks like the forum is working, Yayyy!:bolian:

Okay here is one of Horatio.:rolleyes: I don't know if anyone used this yet but Oh how I had to try.:eek: I love this one.:drool::drool::drool::guffaw: Can you say Ho-chilles :devil:

Enjoy!

HCrazy

Hey HCrazy, NO!! I'm not that talented, the Manip was done by Cinegirl, she's the talented one, for me, it's still simple walls, and poem:lol::lol:

Gosh HCrazy, this Manip of H is hilarious, well done! :lol:

And I forgot to thank you Linda about your nice words re my manip, you're very welcome and I'm glad you like it :)

Hey LMH, Oop's :lol::lol::lol: I read but not clearly... too much of Ho-Chilles on the mind I guess!:guffaw::drool::drool::drool:

Hey Cinegirl, thank you and that is a great Manip you did for LMH! Great Job.;)

Thank you both for the nice comments. I love my Ho-Chilles. :drool:

HCrazy:cool:

:eek: :eek: :eek:WOW!!! *fans self* Hellooo, Handsome!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: That is so well done, I love it!!! :) :) Great job, Hcrazy!! Ho-Chilles indeed!!;) :)

Nice work everyone! The manips are really cool!! :) :)

Back