Photo Manipulation Fun ~ Thread #2

Guys, these are some real cool and awesome manips, but please keep in mind that not everybody owns DSL, so for all the dial up users please post large pictures either as thumbnails or as links, just as in the Wallpaper Thread.

Thank you! :)

(@Hcrazy: you can still edit your last post to show up the thumbnails, you don't have to keep the urls I posted, so if you wanna change it, go ahead ;) )

:eek: Sorry i didn't know how to put the links like you did. So when I click on photo bucket which one do i use to get just the link :confused:

Thanks,

HCrazy :D

Hcrazy said:

:eek: Sorry i didn't know how to put the links like you did. So when I click on photo bucket which one do i use to get just the link :confused:

Thanks,

HCrazy :D

Ah, alright:

you have to choose the URL link - the first code - that shows up, then you only see - well: the URL :D

If you wanna post a thumbnail (those click able small pictures which show up in the original size when you click on them) you have to mark the picture you want to post, scroll down to the bottom of the page, click "Generate HTML and IMG code", then copy the code "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards" and just paste that code in here.

I hope this wasn't too confusing - any further questions? Don't hesitate to pm me or place your question in here again :)

AnastaziaMarie concerning the allowed amount you did everything properly.
You can post URLs without a limit (though your post should stay clearly ;) ), only when you post images (using the IMG code) we have the rule to only post three images in one post (but you can add more pictures to the post when you use the URLs)

Concerning the Thread subject - manipulation - some pictures would rather fit in the Wallpaper Thread or your icon in the CSI:NY Icon Thread ;)

Thank you very much for the information. I did'nt really know if what I did was considered an icon or wallpaper. I take it you were talking about my Danny Icon and my Blue eyes fugly ties wallpaper?

((If these are too many links, please let me know so I can pull a few out. I made these for a different website I am on. Everyone knows me around there as CSI GIRL ^^))

The first one goes under wallpaper, the third one under icons. Other than that, nice owrk sis!

ProPer1.png

I moved them closer together :devil:

Bullet_Girl - Your manip is good and nice ! I like it ! ;)

Ok, here are the wedding day from Detektive Don Flack with Aiden Burn... :D

And I make for the member CaRWash_Cutie the second picture !!

-------------

Back