Photo Competition: 'Fountains & Waterfalls' - WINNERS UP!

Re: Photography Competition: 'Fountains & Waterfalls'

Can I not vote for them all, they are all so stunning.

Good work everyone! Really enjoyed all those pictures. There were several that looked very mystical :eek:..

Voting now closed. I'll try to announce the winners later today :)

Apologies for the delay in getting the winners up for this - - have been so busy with study for Uni the past 7 days :eek:

Anyways, winners are:

FIRST PLACE:

Fountains & Waterfalls 05 by Lucy

SECOND PLACE:

Fountains & Waterfalls 11 by ShuriyuCSI

THIRD PLACE:

Fountains & Waterfalls 08 by grissoms_gurl

Congrats! :D If you'd like a banner, please PM me.

Due to another break I need to take from these comps, the next one will be up Sunday 3rd December :)

Congrats, winners! Beautiful pics :) And no worries, Wibble, we can wait. I think... :rolleyes:

drkate said:my god that was hard! but number 5 reminds me of somewhere! i swear i've either been to that waterfall before or it was in an australian movie called 'napoleon' about a puppy! it's soooo pretty! and if not, then i'm just crazy and dont mind me!
I can answer this now! This waterfall is in New Zealand, known as the Purakanui Falls (in the southern part of the South Island). I'm not sure if they have been used for location work, but they are so pretty and accessible that it's very possible I would guess. :)

Thanks for the votes and congrats to the other winners too - really lovely pics everyone. :D

Congrats to the winners :) Those were lovely pics.

Back