Photo Competition: 'Fountains & Waterfalls' - WINNERS UP!

Re: Photography Competition: 'Fountains & Waterfalls'

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I may not have to skip this one after all. I may have thought of a place to get a picture. The only problem will be getting there :lol: It's kinda on the outskirts of town, and I don't have a car.

DragonflyDreamer said:
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I may not have to skip this one after all. I may have thought of a place to get a picture. The only problem will be getting there :lol: It's kinda on the outskirts of town, and I don't have a car.

Hire a bike! :lol:

I had a look at my waterfall pics, they aren't brilliant (but the waterfall is) so I did consider driving over 1 hour to visit it. :lol: Then I realised that was a little obsessive!! Unless I can arrange to do some work over there this week? Hmmm, the possibilities.....

*pops in* ..Wibbs, I'm not sure if you got my entry or not.. :lol:

wibble said:
BlueCurl said:
I'm busy with my exams at uni anyway so probably just skip this comp...

*gasps* How dare you! :eek:

:lol:

:rolleyes: Sorry *goes ashamed into the corner of my bedroom, facing the wall* :lol:

ShuriyuCSI said:

I did, thank you :) I'm a bit slow replying this week as I'm pretty busy with study.

Erm, BlueCurl...you can come out of the naughty corner now :lol:

Great. As I've said before, I live in area what is flat like a pancake (Denmark was like home when I was there :p )

So yeah, I just do the thing I do the best - voting

you could always get creative and make your own fountain out of a garden hose and some, um, rocks? :lol: and maybe through in a gnome for good measure.
it kind of sucks because when i went to versaille it wasnt on the day the fountains were on, so my pictures of them arent very impressive :( luckily i have a backup plan :)

Well, I have to stop in at work for a few minutes today, and that's about as close to this place as I'm going to get, so I'll take the bus to work, and walk from there. It's very nice out, and pretty there, so it should be fun. So long as I don't slip on the ice. Stupid rain.

wibble said:
ShuriyuCSI said:

I did, thank you :) I'm a bit slow replying this week as I'm pretty busy with study.

Erm, BlueCurl...you can come out of the naughty corner now :lol:

hehe couldn't read your post :p took a while for me to get back here.

Voting time! :)

PLEASE READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE VOTING:

1. First, and most importantly, please look at ALL of the photographs submitted before deciding on which ones getyour vote. All you have to do is click on the link to each photo. This is so everyone has a fair chance of getting a vote and therefore a banner.

2. Don't vote for your own photo - why anyone would want to do such a silly thing is beyond me, but if you do, I will know and your photo will be disqualified from the competition.

3. The same thing applies if you reveal which photo is yours.

4. Don't tell your friends which photo is yours so that they'll vote for it - that is a sad and pathetic thing to do, not to mention unfair on all the other competitors.

5. I don't want to see any unnecessary negative comments about any of the photos (i.e. no bashing). There is no need for it.

6. Please only vote for 3 photos.

You should give your first vote to whichever photo you like best, your second vote to whichever photo you like second best etc. It is important that you do it like this. Whoever has the most points at the end of voting wins, with the contestant that has the second highest number of points getting second place, etc.

Good luck to all the entrants, and thank you for your photos. Fantastic work guys! :) Here they all are:

Fountains & Waterfalls 01

Fountains & Waterfalls 02

Fountains & Waterfalls 03

Fountains & Waterfalls 04

Fountains & Waterfalls 05

Fountains & Waterfalls 06

Fountains & Waterfalls 07

Fountains & Waterfalls 08

Fountains & Waterfalls 09

Fountains & Waterfalls 10

Fountains & Waterfalls 11

Fountains & Waterfalls 12

Important: Don't see your entry here? Please PM me straight away!

Oooh, so pretty. Good job guys!

my god that was hard! but number 5 reminds me of somewhere! i swear i've either been to that waterfall before or it was in an australian movie called 'napoleon' about a puppy! it's soooo pretty! and if not, then i'm just crazy and dont mind me!

the other pictures are also beautiful. :)
very, very hard choice.

Back