Peyton: should she stay or should she go?

I really don't think that Peyton's worth should be determined based on her 'interference' with a Mac/Stella relationship that does not exist on the show. I see people saying, over and over again, that they don't like her because of Mac/Stella--that doesn't tell me anything about Peyton as a character, which should really be the important issue.

We have seen her away from Mac, and those are the scenes I find most interesting.
True, true. The scene with Hammerback in "Not What it Looks Like" was hilarious. :p

One thing I'm not feeling though, is the fact that her and Mac are supposed to have been seeing each other for a year. That's not coming across. They feel like a new couple to me.
I agree. But at the same time, although we've heard that here on Talk, I don't think it's ever actually been said on the show. (Or has it and I've missed something?) So maybe the writers changed their minds about that...

Gosh darn it, I knew I already replied to Fay's post! :(

Anyway, IIRC, the only time the show made a reference (sort of) about the length of their relationship was when Mac said something like "I knew we were going to get the same crime scene eventually" in PWM. Which really, could mean anything from one week to one year :rolleyes: I'll have to whip out my copies and re-watch all the M/P scenes to be sure.

As for Peyton, I'm still on the fence with her. Heh. Yeah, takes me a long time to decide. Maybe if something significant happens in the last few eps (8 to go?), then maybe I can give a definitive answer.

People, When did Peyton stand up to Stella?
I need to see that episode.
I like Stella more than Peyton and I totally agree with Silencer, we need more hot men like Frankie on the show.
Give us another scene like Run Silent, Run Deep and am happy cause that scene between Frankie and Stella is hot.

People, When did Peyton stand up to Stella?

Sean Casey epside, take two, where Hawkes is framed for murder. (I'm crap with episode names, sorry). Peyton makes it quite clear that Stella has to leave the morgue. She's extremely polite about it, but it's obvious who's in charge and she's not going to allow Stella to stay in there. It's not an angry/enemies exchange, it's two equals, with Peyton making it quite clear that she's doing it for the good of the team, not to spite Stella.

It's "Raising Shane." And to expand on the nature of the moment, Stella is reluctant to leave, but it's obvious that she knows that she has to go. If she'd stayed, her presence could have compromised any evidence that might prove Sheldon's innocence. So even though she wanted to stay, she listened to Peyton and left. :)

Faylinn said:
It's "Raising Shane." And to expand on the nature of the moment, Stella is reluctant to leave, but it's obvious that she knows that she has to go. If she'd stayed, her presence could have compromised any evidence that might prove Sheldon's innocence. So even though she wanted to stay, she listened to Peyton and left. :)

Thank you kindly, Fay. Most of the eps I see are numbered, not named, so it gets confusing.

Back