Person of Interest

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Geeno, Sep 23, 2011.

1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Finally caught last week's ep- another cool one. And the ending... what happened?!! It's driving me crazy! :lol:

2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

We're not supposed to know baba. :lol: And I hope they don't tell us what happened in the next episode. What do you think Reese did? I think he killed the guy.

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm thinking he killed the guy too. Love your banner!

BTW, Person of Interest is almost to be picked up for a full season! Yay!

4. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I also think Reese killed the rapist from last week's episode.

A lot of things are going on on the show and I like it. I have many reasons to keep watching. We already know about Reese's girl but I think there's more to it. Finch flashbacks about the machine is intriguing. Det. Carter is still not close to catching Reese but she's not out of evidence either.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

What I saw of last night's episode was pretty interesting compared to earlier episodes. I'd been bored with the earlier episodes and didn't watch last week cause I was doing other stuff... but caught some of it last night. Seemed like a decent episode. Does anyone know who played the judge? He looked so familiar to me.

6. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

PoI has been picked up for the whole season!!! :thumbsup: It got it's "back 9" order!! :thumbsup:

re my banner: Thanks! :)

Because he is such a bumbler, Fusco will probably do something that causes Carter to find out more about our heroes.

You should watch that episode you missed. You just gotta see what happened at the end!!

The actor who played the judge was familiar to lots of fans, but I can't remember what his name is. He's been in other shows.

7. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Has the show been officially picked up for additional 9 episodes? I thought that news was just a rumor. But I'll be happy if POI goes on for the entire season. I won't mind if the show moves time slot.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Unfortunately, I can't watch the episode I missed because I didn't tape it.

9. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

You can watch it right on CBS's site. http://www.cbs.com/shows/person_of_interest/ It's called "Cura Te Ipsum".

I got that info about the show being picked up for the back 9 when I was lurking on another board. I really thought it was accurate, but I did some checking, and no, it hasn't actually been picked up yet. But it is likely to be within a couple days. Sorry to have posted inaccurate info. :(

10. BabaOReilly

I'm sure it will be picked up, don't worry. It's one of the few new shows that I've heard more than 1 person (at least around my office/friends) say that they like the best this fall. :)

11. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I love this show. I really like that it is so different anything else I watch right now. Not to mention, Reese is a hottie! Come on Thursday.

12. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

13. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

Great news:thumbsup:
    this show is really worth it cuz it's great and getting better from eppi to eppi. Jim Caviezel is just awesome. Michael Emerson is charming and emigmatic.

14. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Yay, they revisited the Elias storyline. Curious who's that son.

15. BabaOReilly

ANOTHER great episode this week. This is definitely the most continually good new show I've started watching this season.

I'm guessing that "cleaner" woman will be returning at some point, which is cool. I liked her. :)