paul milander

A.Yeah I think he knew he couldn't keep killing people and having a smart competitor he would eventually get caught and he wanted to go down still being in control and that's why he killed himself.
B. Wouldn't it be funny if he really had a doubleganger and that's who he killed. I have to say if Paul Millander came back from the dead, that would be the best episode ever! :) :cool:

Tinkerbell said:
babygirl2667 said:
I have the feeling that he always planned to kill himself.
I agree with everything you posted. I also believe that Paul always planned to kill himself. I loved Paul Milander because he was as smart as hell, and him getting caught was all part of it. Paul wanted Grissom to follow everything, to uncover his past. They both played off each other very well and it was excellent to watch. My two favourite parts of the storey was when the print came back to Grissom and the whole under the thumb part, also when Grissom thought judge Mason had slipped up by leaving his print on the cell. Paul was like "I trust my print came back okay?" - Genius. :lol: For me, it's the really smart killers that I find really interesting.

I also loved the Blue Paint killer episodes, I also agree that there should be more stories like that. :)

i agree, paul was very smart.
i still dont see why he tried to get caught. and he left the print. the story was great.

the blue paint killer was great too. that was only 2 eps, right? the execution of catherine willows and whats eating gilbert grissom. i loved the drawing he drew at the end of grissom with the goodbye

Back