paul milander

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

how many episodes is he in?and what are they?

2. csi1073

csi1073 Hit and Run

There's the Pilot and Anonymous which are obviously the first season :p
    And Identity Crisis' which is in season two :)
    ---------------------

3. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Don't you mean Paul/ine Milander?...

4. csi1073

csi1073 Hit and Run

Hahaha Yea :p

5. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

He (or she, whatever you use) is one of my favorite character haha, he's got pretty neat moves. But why did he decide to commit suicide? I mean, I watched it but I don't understand.

6. blackened623

blackened623 Prime Suspect

I always thought he killed himself, because they finally found him out and had enough proof to put him in jail. But then again, he slipped by them once before so...I don't know. Now I'm gonna be thinking about that...

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i thought the same thing, that he did it because he was caught. i agree with you guys, i lkove those eps. i actually rewatched identity crisis a couple weeks ago. those are classics.
    another side character who i really like was pierson, the psychic from stalker. i cried when he died.

8. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

I thought he killed himself because of his birthday. At the end of Identity Crisis, Grissom's looking at Paul's birth certificate and it says August 17, 1956. So, chronologically, he would be next.

But that's just my thoughts.

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

ooh,i saw it recently and i dont remember that...wow. it would make sense!

10. babygirl2667

babygirl2667 Dead on Arrival

I have the feeling that he always planned to kill himself. He and Grissom were born on the same day and year, but I don't see him planning to kill Griss. Griss was a worthy opponent for Milander, so he admired Grissom's intellect. To finally have someone know his (Milander's) whole story would be right up his alley. He had someone who could understand what he did and why. The part where he had his victims apologise to their mothers is what makes me think that he planned to kill himself. He was sorry for what he put his mother through and he couldn't live with himself after that. Just my theory, but I really loved this character. They need more like him and blue paint guy.

11. csi1073

csi1073 Hit and Run

Well wasn't he planning to kill him..or was that just to scare him because paul says something like "are you wondering why I didn't choose you next" and Grissom says " I doesn't matter you be in jail" or something like that :p

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

paul told grissom that it was because he allready chose his next victim

13. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

^exactly. he had chosen himself. you know it is quite possible that his last crime was a set up for grissom to find out about him. he left more clues than in previous eps and made it rather easy to connect the dots. so that leaves the question...why did he choose grissom?

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i dont know. did he leave the clues on purpose?
    it is such an interesting case.

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I agree with everything you posted. I also believe that Paul always planned to kill himself. I loved Paul Milander because he was as smart as hell, and him getting caught was all part of it. Paul wanted Grissom to follow everything, to uncover his past. They both played off each other very well and it was excellent to watch. My two favourite parts of the storey was when the print came back to Grissom and the whole under the thumb part, also when Grissom thought judge Mason had slipped up by leaving his print on the cell. Paul was like "I trust my print came back okay?" - Genius. :lol: For me, it's the really smart killers that I find really interesting.

I also loved the Blue Paint killer episodes, I also agree that there should be more stories like that. :)