Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Re: Paul/Brass #2

PG was on the Early show this morning. I was lucky enough to catch it as I was getting ready to watch last nights epi of CSI. I liked how relaxed PG was while talking about being an actor. I was pretty impressed needless to say! Wow! Talk about having my morning improve!!!

I caught that interview too. He seems very sweet. He mentioned reading the scripts almost as soon as he gets them and not really worrying about what happens to his character. Seems he's been in the business quite a long time.

Yes he was great last night. I saw the interview also and the way I took it was that he's not worried if his character dies but it seemed to me that he'd like to remain on the show. Which I really hope happens. He's the heart of the show, where would CSI be without Jim Brass?

Paul has been fantastic this season! With ABRTI and last night's episode, and with all the little bits of Brass greatness in between, I'd easily give him two or three Emmys if I had any say in it! ;)

brass was awesome in the new ep. he is just...brass. he is such a good guy. lets hope that things will be ok...

Yeah, I agree. Brass is the quintessential CSI cop. None of the other detectives, like Vega or Vartan, could come close. He always has such great lines too! When I was looking at the Diner game I noticed Brass was missing, but had hoped the dead character was Hodges. :lol: Even though the promo kept saying that a major character would be in peril. I was in denial I guess, I can't imagine the show without any of the credited stars. But, as I was watching "Bang Bang" last night, I could see that it would indeed be Brass. He's had a tough season! I hope Brass continues with CSI, but I guess it remains to be seen.

I knew what was coming (spoilers suckered me in) but was still gasping when Brass was shot. Man, I hope they keep him on because CSI won't be the same without his sarcasm, his one-liners, and his big heart! Next week will be a doosy!

*glares at flackattack*
i also knew what was coming, but still i couldnt breath for the last 10 min of the ep.
as prepared as a person can be for something like that is not enough. even when it is not a shock, it is still a surprise i guess.

Well, I have to say... being a the huge Jimmy fan that I am, and I also knew it was coming, I cried when it happened. I'm praying that everything will turn out okay and that our favorite Captain will be back for season 7.

I swear if they kill Brass off I am going to cry :( - I don't want to Brass to die. He's my second fave character next to Hodges.

My poor Brass!!! :( He's my Numero Uno CSI Guy, and it broke my heart to see him laying there bleeding from the mouth, looking so...horribly surprised. He knew after Grissom's call that he was suddenly in mortal danger, and you could tell suddenly he was nervous, the way he chewed his gum, just staring at the guy, almost daring him...nothing else he could do, really. If only he hadn't half-turned like he did when he said the code word "Jim", then the bullet would have hit his vest instead of hitting flesh... I know he'll be okay, but it still broke my heart.

Loved him in last night's episode :cool:

Liked it when he said to Willie Cutler "You kill somebody, even by accident, you can never take it back. People never look at you the same way again. You know what? You can never look at you the same way again either."

Unfortunately, I didn't catch him on The Early Show :( Would have liked to.

And I, too, hope he's not going to die. That would make me really :devil:

Last night watching him play negotiator to Willie Cutler made me think of his character Nate Roenick in the movie The Negotiator . But I have faith that he'll be okay. I mean this is Jimmy we're talking about. He's a tough S.O.B. ;)

I know Paul probably doesn't care much about that stuff, but I sure as hell would LOVE to see that man snag an Emmy. Sure, he's not "the star", but he turns in a phenomenal performance even when he has just one throw-away line, let alone the kind of bravura performance he gives when he's the focus, like in "Ellie", "Hollywood Brass", "ABRTI", and of course, even his short but tremendous role last night. Gotta love that man. And to top it all off, I would wager a guess that he's probably one of THE most "quoted" characters on CSI. There's no "cheese" or triteness to any of his lines, they're all delivered with perfection. Not a lot of actors that can do that, day in and day out, making a "character role" so memorable.

Back