Past Ghost!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by cat99, Nov 30, 2008.

1. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Past ghost 11
    Mac saw that Mark and Laura were away and talking. Laura said: “It is time, soon Stella will be here and I don’t trust Stella that she will come alone. I have a bad feeling. I want to say I love you, don’t forget that.” Mark answered: “I love you too, darling. Laura, I am very proud. You are my only love.” They were kissing. After the kiss Laura said: “Mark, it was right to take revenge. Mac and Stella deserve it. I don’t regret anything. Mark, if Mac doesn't kill Stella then Mac kills himself or I will kill him and you will then kill Stella.” Laura looked at her watch and said: “Mark, it is time soon. Mark, are you ready, you have all guns and the bomb ready to let explode and the car ready to start?” Mark was listening and answered: “All is ready and the bomb is set that I can let it explode when the time is right, the car is nearby and ready for our ride to dreamland. Laura, I love you.” Laura said: “I love you to, Mark.” They kissed more passionately and could not stop.
    Laura was giving Mac a little water to drink and said: “Mac, you are a good boy and have earned water before you kill Stella. Mac, you saw that tape with Stella and the other man. You saw how Stella enjoyed the pleasure that another gave, Mac. Mac, you are a brave warrior and you know if you can not shoot Stella you have the responsibility to kill yourself because you must not fall into the enemy’s hands, Stella’s.” Mac’s eyes looked hurt, angrily pleading that all this was only a lie and not true. I need to pull myself together. My heart says this woman is evil and only wants to hurt but I need to play along and find out what is true. It was really sickening when they both kissed. My body is killing me with a lot of pain. I don’t know how much more I can take.
    Mark had freed Mac and said: “Don’t do anything stupid or you will not survive.” Laura said: "Stand up. It is time soon. Now I give you your gun and your mission, soldier, is to kill Stella.” Mac had difficulties with standing up. It took a long time until he stood. Mac saw how they observed him. I feel very cold and I’m shivering all over. It is very difficult to hold my gun. For now I can’t do anything. Now my mission starts. Please God, help me, I need to be strong and brave; my heart says don’t trust that woman.
    Now Stella was on the way. Stella was not alone; she was with Danny and Hawkes. Both saw how intense the pressure on Stella was and that she was near breaking point. Hawkes said: “Stella, we know Mac is alive.” Stella answered: “How much longer? You all saw in the picture that Mac is in bad shape. I know Mac is a fighter. Mac does not deserve the revenge that Laura and Mark have planned. I hope to God everything will be alright. I love him. I cannot lose him.” Danny and Hawkes were silent. They knew Stella and Mac were in love, both didn’t deserve to suffer. They deserved happiness. Hope all will be all right for Mac’s and Stella’s sake, we can not lose them. Danny said: “Mac was a Marine and he’s like a cat with nine lives. Stella, may God help you and Mac. We support you and won’t leave you and Mac behind.” Hawkes said: “It is nice that you and Mac love each other. Now Stella, we have to rescue Mac. Stella, are you ready? It is hard but you are brave and strong, Stella, and Mac needs you. Now let us take a minute and pray that you and Mac will be safe, all the team is behind you and we hear everything and when it becomes risky we’ll come in and save you.” Stella said later: “Now I need to drive alone. We have neared our destination. Thank you for your help and support.” Danny and Hawkes said: “Be safe!” and hugged Stella. Stella was alone in the car now. Mac, I am coming to rescue you, my love. God, it is now in your hands what will happen next.

2. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

It is new chapter! Now is all chapter here.;)
    Past ghost 12
    Claire was in heaven on a cloud with God and watching what was happening over there where Mac and Stella were and a little away the team ready to rescue them. God had heard Mac and Stella pray and God had sent to Mac and Stella Guardian Angels. Claire said thanks that God cared and sent spiritual strength for both. Claire was watching Mac and how tired he was, his eyes were telling he was confused that evil Laura wanted Mac to lose his love Stella. Claire was using her ability as an angel and blocked what Laura was saying about Stella and was sending love to Mac’s heart and soul that Mac sensed Stella’s love and caring. Hope Mac will feel it when he sees Stella and will not do anything bad as evil Laura and Mark want him to. God was saying: “Claire my child, goodness will win over evil. Mac and Stella have a destiny together. Now we need to pray and have good faith and all will be alright. Now we watch and pray.”
    Mac, Laura and Mark were waiting for Stella to arrive at her destination. Laura said: “Mac boy, it is time to show what a really good warrior you are and Mac, you will show me when you shoot Stella straight into the heart. Stella has caused you a lot of pain.” Mark said: “Now Stella comes here and we begin with the final revenge, Laura.” Laura said: “Yes Mark, all is ready, that bomb too? I love you.” Mark said: “Laura, I love you too and the bomb is ready. It takes only one push and it will detonate.” Mac was listening and caught that here is a bomb, that can’t be good. I feel that on both sides there are like angels, they give me strength and my heart and soul feel a warm touch and I may not surrender but I feel that I am not alone, I have support. Somebody whispered into my ear: ‘Mac, you need to know Stella loves you and you love her. Laura only wants revenge with Mark. Mac, I believe in you, and be brave.’ I am confused now and the last word I have heard before, no, it can’t be Claire. Suddenly my heart and mind are clear, I can not betray. I need to go along because my and Stella’s life is at stake.
    Stella was finally at the place where Mac was held captive. Stella was feeling how a cold shiver was running all through her. Now at last I can see Mac again face-to-face. It was a long time ago. Mac was happy before he was kidnapped. The picture was horrible. I hope to be strong to face that evil Mark and Laura who want only revenge. Suddenly I feel that on both sides there are like angels who give support and courage. I am walking to the door and hope Adam’s little thing sees all important details. God, now my and Mac’s life is in your hands, please save us, you know that I love Mac with all my heart.
    Now it is starting. Who will win? Who will lose?

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

more more keep going!

4. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Past ghost 13​

Laura and Mark saw Stella was just on schedule. They were ready for if Mac did not kill Stella. Mark would kill Stella and Laura would kill Mac. The end would be a big explosion so that no one could identify who died.
    Stella saw Mac. O my God, this is not my Mac, he looks so different. I want to kill that Laura now for what she and Mark have done to Mac. Why is it that Mac is aiming his gun at me? Now I understand, they want that Mac kills me.
    Laura said: "Hi Stella, finally we meet! Stella, you came alone, you know if not what will happen to Mac boy. You can see how we care for your love. Mac does not love you because you betrayed him with another man. Mark, can you show that tape now?"
    Stella saw it and was stunned it was me and Frankie who made love. How did they find that tape of me and Frankie? And they showed that to Mac. For sure Mac is brainwashed and I need to think fast how to cut that spell and show that I am not an adulterer and I love him. Laura and Mark will pay for that revenge and what they did to Mac. Mac is so tired, bleeding, sweating and trembling. Mac needs a doctor and fast. Now it’s time to act.
    Laura was looking at Stella how she was watching the tape. Now I and Mark can finally hurt Stella and Mac too. There is no going back now; it is time to end what we started.
    Mac was looking at Stella. My heart feels that I know her and I cannot hurt her. No, not that tape again. It will destroy me when I have to watch that tape again; Stella with another man, but that man is a criminal. I remember it is Frankie, Stella’s ex-boyfriend who wanted to kill Stella and nearly succeeded. Now I am like Frankie wanting to kill Stella. No, it is not right.
    Mark and Laura were together and they were now holding guns ready to shoot and before they shared a last kiss with each other.
    Laura said: "Mac boy, now it is time to shoot Stella, if you don’t you know what you must do to yourself."
    Now Mac was looking directly into Stella’s eyes. Stella saw Mac was fighting with himself what to do. Stella spoke the first words: "Mac, don’t do that. It is not right. Mac, you always fight for justice. Mac, it is not you, Laura and Mark brainwashed you. Mac, remember I love you with all my heart, don’t give up. Laura is your past. She wants only revenge with Mark’s help. Mac, you are a good man and it is not right to kill me."
    Laura was becoming more angry and screamed at Stella: "Shut up! Mac boy, don’t listen to her. She is a liar. Mac, you know me, I don’t lie, you have a mission and you are a warrior, you will execute your order. Now for the last time, shoot Stella!"
    Mac was really confused. Who do I have to believe? Which woman tells me the truth? I want this to finally end, I am so tired, in pain and shivering, my body is weak but I need to make a choice. I can no longer hold the gun. God help me now. One voice spoke: Mac, you need to listen to your heart and it will show you the right way, which woman is telling the truth and she makes your life happy and supports you. Now Mac was looking at both women and last looked at Stella and said with a weak voice: "I will not kill Stella. I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART. Why do you want revenge, Laura? What happened to you? You are not the Laura who I knew. What happened to my unborn child? Mac was becoming more angry and lost.
    Laura had a feeling that Mac would not shoot Stella. Laura screamed: "Mac, you deserved that revenge. You abandoned me when you joined the army. I was pregnant with your child. I will never tell you what happened with that child. You are guilty because as a result I cannot have children anymore. Mac, you don’t deserve love and we wanted to destroy your love. Poor Claire who lived with you, you didn’t deserve her too. Life has changed me and I am happy that I and Mark have carried out our revenge plan. Mark, it is time. Mac is so weak; he is a coward who cannot execute his order."
    All hell was open now. There was shooting, screaming.
    The rescue team was over there. Mac was running.
    Stella was screaming: "Mac, look out." But it was too late. Suddenly he felt pain in his hand and blood, but before that Mac shot Mark and Mark fell on the floor dead. Mac was shouting: "Flack, go to Mark he was holding a bomb, push his hand." Mac was exhausted and getting weaker and his vision was vague but he heard. Laura said: "Mac boy, look!" Mac looked and saw that Laura was holding Stella and her gun was directly on Stella’s temple.
    Mac said: "No Laura. Don’t do that. Let Stella go now. You can take me, not Stella."
    Laura answered: "Mac, I saw you shoot Mark and when I shoot Stella then we will be even. Mac, I don’t want you, you are nothing, you are a coward." Mac saw that Danny was behind Laura and was every moment making the choice when to seize Laura.
    Mac was near breaking down and said: "Please Laura, don’t do that. I love you, Stella." Mac passed out.
    Stella hit Laura in the stomach now and Danny caught Laura but before she managed to shoot herself in the temple and was dead.
    Stella was running to Mac who had passed out. Hawkes was already checking on Mac and screaming Mac needs to get to the hospital and now. Mac has lost a lot of blood. Help me transport Mac to the helicopter, there is emergency equipment. Stella, you can come along. Stella was saying: "Mac, I love you. Mac, you are a brave man. Mac, you need to hold on." Stella was holding Mac’s hand, praying and crying.
    Mac was now in the helicopter and suddenly his heart stopped. Hawkes started with reanimation.

5. MacsGirlMel

ack why'd you stop there? lol

keep going!

6. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Past ghost 14
    Stella was in shock: “Mac, you cannot die. Mac, fight for your life. Mac, I love you and need you. God, please don’t take Mac.”
    Mac was in a tunnel and he was walking. A long way in front of him was light and like an angel figure was waiting for him. I am not dead or am I? What happened with me? Is Stella alive or dead? I have a lot of questions…
    Claire knew that Mac will have a last chance here but it was not yet Mac’s time. Mac’s place was next to Stella and on earth. Claire was thankful to God for seeing Mac and telling him it will be alright. Mac, I love you forever but I am thankful you are now with StellaTimes New Roman]Now Mac had moved forward and saw it was Claire. Mac was more stunned and confused. I am really dead and in heaven. No, it can’t be true. Claire is so beautiful, like an angel.
    Claire said: “Hi Mac! Mac, don't be afraid. I know you are now at the end of the tunnel and ahead are heaven’s doors. Mac, you are not dead and not alive, you are in between. Mac, I have an important question for you: Mac, do you want to go back to your life and live with Stella and love her? Mac, take your time. Mac, it is your decision. Mac, I will not be mad if you go home.”
    Mac was thinking: Again I have to decide what I do. It is a little hard. Claire was my life before Stella. Stella was with me when I had a very difficult time when Claire died. Stella gave new meaning to life and it took time to fall in love. I don’t want to lose her. I made a decision, I want to go back and be with Stella and the team.
    Claire was looking at Mac while he was thinking. Mac’s face changed several times, in the end he was smiling and I know he has made the decision to go home. I am not sad. Mac’s life lies ahead. Stella will help Mac’s wounds to heal, both mentally and physically and Mac will do the same for Stella. I know with Stella they will be a very happy family and Mac in the future will be dad. All angels and God protect Mac, Stella and the team too and pray for them.
    Mac was looking at Claire now. Mac answered her: “Claire, I have made my decision. It was hard but I want to go home to Stella. I want to live. I am sorry, Claire.” Claire hugged Mac and said: “Don’t be sorry. It was the right decision. I am happy for you, Mac; you are a brave, caring and lovely man. I know Laura made your life very difficult. Mac, you are not a coward. Laura was evil and only wanted revenge and to hurt you. Time will heal all pain. I know it will be a sad surprise. I know that Laura has not told you what had happened to your child. Mac, it was a girl. Mac, look!” Mac was looking and saw next to Claire was, all white, smiling, such a beautiful girl. Mac was stunned and Claire spoke again: “Mac, this is your daughter Karen Taylor. Her mother was Laura and you are her father.” Claire said: “Karen, this is your father Mac. Karen, go and hug your father, make him happy.” Karen ran to Mac, hugged him and said: “You are really my father. I love you very much. I am not mad that we didn’t know each other before. Now I am happy to meet you.” Mac was happy, crying, smiling, hugging and saying: “Karen, my flesh and blood. I am glad I finally meet you. I love you too. It was not right what your mum Laura did but I will forgive her. Karen, you are my beautiful girl. Claire, I thank you, it was really a surprise that I meet my daughter. I had lost my hope to find my child. Claire, I have one request, will you be with Karen like the mum she never had? I’d be happy to know Karen is safe with you, Claire.” Claire answered: “Of course I'll be. Mac, don’t be worried. I love her like my own child. Mac, it is sad but it is time to go back, Stella is waiting that you wake up. Mac, I will not come to haunt you because you finally told Stella that you love her. Mac, I was near you when Laura and Mark made you suffer really badly. Mac, you will not believe what Laura said; you are a brave, strong and fearless warrior and man. Now give Karen a last hug and go to earth.” Claire was crying and smiling when she saw how Mac and Karen, like father and daughter, were hugging and both said good bye to each other. It was sad but now Mac knew that his daughter was in heaven with Claire.

7. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Great update!! i really like the FF please keep going!!

8. MacsGirlMel

9. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Past ghost 15!

Hawkes was busy with resuscitating. Mac’s shoulder was bleeding a lot. Stella was only looking at Mac, crying and shouting: “NO, MAC, YOU HAVE TO LIVE. MAC, I NEED YOU. MAC, I LOVE YOU. MAC, HOLD ON, WE ARE SOON AT THE HOSPITAL. MAC, IT IS NOT YOUR TIME TO GO AND LEAVE ME ALONE.” Hawkes said: “Stella, take it easy, it will be alright. Mac is a fighter and he will not leave you alone. Mac loves you too. Stella, pray and have more faith, it is not too late. Now come on and help me put pressure on Mac’s shoulder wound. I try with all my power to make that Mac has a chance to live more and you too, Stella.” Stella saw how weak Mac was. Mac’s eyes were shut. His body was suffering. Suddenly Stella was angry because of what Laura and Mark had done to Mac. They had no right to take revenge and hurt Mac so badly. If Mac survives, no, Mac survives, doubtless; I need to think more positive.
    Suddenly there were tears coming from Mac’s eyes, tears that shed down Mac’s face and Mac was smiling. Stella was confused: Where was Mac? What was he thinking and why was he smiling? No, it can’t be, Mac is with Claire. He will not come back. Mac will stay with Claire.Stella was nearing Mac’s ear and whispered: “Mac, I love you with all my heart and soul. Please come back. Mac, I need you. Mac, you are my family.” Stella was coming near Mac and said: “Mac, you are my prince on a white horse. Now I will kiss you and you will come to life.” Stella kissed Mac on his lips. Suddenly Stella was feeling like Mac was responding and kissed Stella back. Stella was now in shock. It was a dream, it can’t be true. Mac was alive.
    Hawkes was looking and saw how Mac and Stella had bound tightly. They deserve to be happy.
    Mac whispered: “Stella, Stella I love you.” Stella kissed Mac more and said: “Mac, you are really back, hold on, soon we are at the hospital. Mac, you are my lovely prince.”
    Hawkes said: “Mac, can you hear me? Mac, you feel pain. I’ll give you something that will ease the pain.” When Mac saw that Hawkes had a syringe in his hands and filled the syringe, Mac’s eyes became bigger and Mac started to tremble. Stella saw how suddenly Mac’s eyes became big, full of fear and trembling. Stella calmed Mac and said: “Mac, it is alright. Hawkes will not hurt you. Mac, I am with you. Mac, focus on me and not Hawkes with the syringe. I know Laura and Mark hurt you but Hawkes will help you, soothe your pain. Mac, you can trust me. Mac, you trust me?” Mac said: “YES Stella, I trust you but it is difficult.” Stella said: “I know, Mac. Mac, you are brave and strong. Mac, it is alright to be afraid. Mac, it is human. Now Mac, you focus only on me and not Hawkes.” Stella used all her charm and smiled so that Mac would have all focus on her. Hawkes inserted the syringe and injected Mac. Stella kissed Mac with passion and said: “Mac, it is all right. Now you feel less pain and go to sleep. I will be with you, Mac, I will not go anywhere. Mac, you are now safe. Mac, I love you.” Stella was holding Mac and soothing him. Mac’s eyes were becoming heavier; it was difficult to keep them open. Mac whispered: “Stella, I love you, I need you and I will not leave you. Stella….” Stella was touching Mac’s face and kissed his cheek and said: “Mac, don’t fight sleep. When you open your eyes I will be with you. Mac, you are my prince. Now you will sleep and I will hold you.” Mac was sleeping now with his dream woman Stella holding him, helping and caring for him. Mac was finally having peace in his heart. I know my daughter is with Claire. I think if we had had time and not that catastrophe. I would have had a child with Claire in the future, but destiny was different. I am happy to be with Stella now. Stella was helping me when I had a difficult time surviving when Claire died. Now Stella is helping me and caring for me when Laura took revenge. Stella is a wonderful woman. Stella is my princess in my dream land. Stella will be my wife and we will have a family and hopefully kids too.
    The drive to the hospital was now peaceful. Hawkes was checking on Mac. Mac was alive. Hawkes was watching how Stella was touching and calming Mac when he had that bad dream. How Stella's touch was restful for Mac and Mac had not woken up. Now is the start of Mac’s healing time. It is good that Stella and the team will help. They won’t let Mac down. Hawkes saw they were nearing the hospital, and Mac had to go surgery with his shoulder wound

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  10. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Great, finally the admmit their love for each other!!
    Please keep posting.:)

11. MacsGirlMel

mmm nice :) They admitted hehe

12. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

:)Past ghost 16;)

Mac was now in surgery. It was not easy for Stella to wait for news on Mac. How is Mac’s surgery going? It was now more than an hour and Stella was getting more and more nervous. It is time too long. Hawkes was with Stella, supporting her and saying: “Stella, Mac is in good hands now. It will be alright.” Stella answered: “Thank you, Sheldon. I just have to see with my own eyes that Mac is OK.” It was a little later and all the team was waiting for news on Mac. Stella couldn’t sit anymore, she stood up and was pacing. Lindsay stood up to stop Stella and hugged her. Lindsay said: “Stella, you need to trust. Mac is coming a long way. Mac is a survivor. He won’t give up. Mac loves you and he is fighting to be with you. Now come, sit down and we wait together for the good news that Mac is alright.” Stella answered: “Lindsay, you are right. It is very hard for me. I want to be with Mac.” Only fifteen minutes more and Mac’s surgeon was coming near Stella and the team. Stella saw the surgeon coming and suddenly was up and ran to her. Stella asked: “How is Mac? Is he alive? Can I see Mac Taylor?” The surgeon said: “Wait one minute. My name is Marta Carlson. I have operated Mac Taylor. There weren’t any complications, the surgery went well. Mac Taylor is sleeping now; he had a strong sedative for the pain. Mac Taylor is in hospital room 123. Only one can see him now. I have to go now. If you have a question or there is a problem tell me or nurse Jody Leon, she will pass it on to me.” Stella was happy. Lindsay was hugging Stella and saying: “Stella, you go first. We are happy that Mac is alright and now it is time for you both to heal and have all the world’s happiness you both deserve. Now quickly go to your warrior and prince Mac.” Stella said: “I thank you all for supporting me when Mac was kidnapped and helping to find him.” Stella was hugging Sheldon, Danny, Flack and then Lindsay again. All the team was saying ‘we were glad to help’. Flack said: “We are happy Mac is alive and you, Stella, are a strong and brave woman like Xena the warrior princess and beautiful like Snow-white; Mac needs a woman like that in his life.” Stella was smiling now and was on the way to Mac’s hospital room.
    Lindsay and Danny were happy that now Mac and Stella were alright. Lindsay and Danny were at home hugging, talking and kissing. Lindsay said: “It is really good Mac is alive and with Stella now. Now we have to tell Mac too we’re expecting a child. What you think, our baby’s godparents will be Mac and Stella. What do you think, Danny?” Danny said: “Lindsay, I think that is brilliant. Mac and Stella are a good choice. Now the evil Laura and Mark are defeated. I hope Mac and Stella will be a family together and soon have a child or children. Then our kids can play together. Tomorrow we will tell Mac our news. What you think, we go to bed, it was a long day and I want to be with you and cuddle and even make love.” Lindsay answered: “Danny, you read my thoughts. Let’s go.”
    Stella was in Mac’s hospital room holding Mac’s hand and watching Mac sleeping. Stella was happy that Mac was alive but angry with evil Laura who made Mac suffer. Mac’s face suddenly changed showing more pain and he said: “NO, NO, HELP, STELLA.” Immediately Stella stood up from her chair and soothed Mac, touching his face and saying: “Mac, wake up it is only a bad dream. It is alright, my love. Mac, I am here. Mac, I love you.” Mac was now in a little less pain but had not opened his eyes. Stella was hugging Mac and saying again: “Mac, you are safe, I am with you and I am not leaving ever. Please open your beautiful deep eyes and you can see me.” Mac was trying to open his eyes and it was difficult but Mac did not give up and now his eyes were open and he saw really Stella was with him, not Laura, it is my love Stella. Mac was whispering: “Stella, it is really you, I love you very much.” Stella answered: “I know you had a bad nightmare but we will be together and I support you and help you ease your bad dreams and pain with my love, passion, protection, faith, hope …. Mac, you are not weak, you are strong when you show your feelings.” Mac was touched and near crying but he was fighting not to, but he was losing the battle because of Stella’s tender touching, hugging and speaking. Stella said: “Mac, you are a real man and you can cry, let your tears flow. I love you.” Stella was holding and soothing Mac and Mac was crying in Stella’s arms.
    Much later the night nurse looked into the room and saw Mac and Stella were together in a tight embrace and sleeping. Silently she checked Mac’s health and it was alright and she left the room smiling. It was the first step to Mac’s spiritual and physical healing, and bonding with Stella with his heart and soul.

13. Catu

Catu Police Officer

ohh loved it! So sweet:)

14. MacsGirlMel

awww love it :)

15. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Past ghost 17:bolian:
    The next morning Mac wanted to go home. Mac didn’t like to be in hospital. Stella was supporting Mac but not letting him win. Stella said: “Mac, my love, I will be with you while you are here. I know you don’t like hospitals but you need to think, Mac, it is only good for your health.” Mac said: “Stella, I am OK, no more pain. I just need to get out of here. Stella, I want to be with you and do a little work to. I am the boss of the crime lab.” Stella said with a serious voice: “No, Mac, you just had surgery on your shoulder, if I’m not mistaken of the right arm. Mac, you need to relax and rest. Mac, it is not a shame to ask for help. I love you, Mac. Don’t forget I am your boss until you are completely healthy. Now we wait until your doctor comes and says when you can come home and what you need to do so that healing will not be difficult. Now Mac, you try to sleep some more. I won’t go anywhere and the team promised to come visit you today.” Mac said: “Ok, Stella, you win, for now. I love you too, Stella.” Mac sensed that he needed more sleep. My eyes are so heavy. It is difficult to keep them open. Stella was whispering: “Mac, I love you too, now sleep like a baby, have good dreams.” Stella kissed Mac and was watching how Mac was sleeping and on his face was a smile. What is Mac thinking; it has been a long time since Mac smiled so sweetly.Mac was still sleeping when Dr. Carlson came to visit her patient Mac Taylor. Stella was greeting the doctor. Dr. Carlson was looking at Mac and asking Stella how Mac was. Stella said: “Mac wants to go home. He doesn’t like hospitals. I can help Mac; give him all my support, not just with everyday necessary things.” Dr. Carlson was near Mac and checking his vitals and said: “Mac’s vitals are normal, when he wakes up I’ll check his shoulder wound, if there is no infection then he can go home. Stella, I’ll give you directions for tomorrow and medicines he must take to ease his pain. Now I have to go, other patients are waiting for my visit. I’ll come again later and look at his shoulder wound.” Stella said: “Thank you, Dr. Carlson. I’ll be waiting and hope everything is alright and it will be good news for Mac if he can go home tomorrow.” Dr. Carlson said: “It is good news that Mac is alive. I’ll come back later and see how his shoulder is and his condition. Then I can tell you exactly if he needs to stay in hospital longer or if he can go home. It was later, in the afternoon. Mac was not sleeping. He was talking with Stella when suddenly the door opened and Danny and Lindsay came in. Danny said: “Hi Stella and hi Mac! How are you?” Mac answered as usual: “Hi Danny and Lindsay; I am fine.” Mac noticed that Lindsay had a gift in her hand and somehow Lindsay is different. There's something in the air. She seems bigger like, no it can’t be that she is pregnant. Lindsay said to Danny: “Danny, it is time to tell Mac and give him his present.” Danny was a little nervous. Mac said: “Danny, Lindsay, is something wrong?” Danny gave Mac the present and said: “Mac, open the gift then we tell you and it is good news.” Mac was now anxious to open his gift. It was difficult to open with only one hand to use. Stella saw Mac had problems with opening the present. Stella was walking to Mac and helping Mac open his gift. Danny and Lindsay were watching how Mac and Stella dealt with opening the present. Mac’s eyes glowed with curiosity like a little child’s. Lindsay was whispering in Danny’s ear: “Danny, they belong together. It is a really cute scene. Now it’s time to tell Mac. Danny, are you ready? That we tell Mac the news together.” Danny was answering: “Yes Lindsay, we are ready to tell Mac the news that you are carrying my baby and we will be parents.” Now the gift was opened with Stella’s help and Mac was surprised. Mac was looking at Lindsay and Danny confused. Stella was smiling. Mac was holding a teddy bear. Now was the time to tell. Danny began: “Mac, we need to tell you something and it is important. Mac, Lindsay is pregnant with my child.” Mac was silent for a moment, smiling and then said: “Congratulations, Danny and Lindsay, I am happy. It is the best news of today.” Lindsay and Danny were hugging Mac now. Lindsay was saying: “We have one request from you both. We made the decision that we want you, Mac and Stella, to be our child’s godparents.” Mac and Stella were looking at each other. Stella said: “Mac, what you think?” Mac and Stella said YES to each other through their eyes. Mac answered: “Lindsay and Danny, we are both touched to be the godparents of your child.” Lindsay and Danny said at the same time: “Thank you, Mac and Stella.” Danny said: “Mac, you can have a little practice now, learn to play with your teddy bear and I think Stella will make you a father one day.” Mac answered: “Danny, I am not a child who plays with a teddy bear.” Stella said: “Lindsay, Danny, it is an excellent gift for Mac.” Stella was laughing and so were Danny and Lindsay. Mac was glaring at Stella, then Lindsay and Danny. Stella saw Mac was serious and sleepy, and she said: “Mac, take it easy and relax. I love you. Lindsay, Danny, it was good seeing you both but Mac needs rest now. See you later.” Lindsay said: “We understand. Mac, get well soon. We are happy that you both agreed. Danny, let’s go. Bye.”​
    Now there were only Mac and Stella. Stella said: “Mac, rest now. It is alright. I am not going anywhere. But, Mac, if I’m suddenly not here you have the little gift that Lindsay and Danny brought. Mac, remember me like I am that teddy bear and all will be alright. When you are lonely embrace that teddy bear and think that I am with you and you are not lonely anymore. Later Dr. Carlson will visit you and when it goes well you can go home tomorrow. Now sleep, Mac!” Stella kissed Mac and squeezed his hand. Stella was tired too. Unnoticed Stella was sleeping and dreamed that Mac is a wonderful and caring father and husband, I love him with all my heart and soul and Mac was sleeping cuddling his teddy bear. Mac had a dream of Stella as a beautiful and caring wife and mother. I love her and will be with her forever. They are a happy family!