Past Ghost!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by cat99, Nov 30, 2008.

1. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Disclaimer: I do not own the CSI: NY characters. I own onely Mark and Laura!
    Have a nice time!

Past ghost!
    A ghost from Mac’s past is back. It had been a long time. Mac had hoped he’d never see her again. All terrible heartbreak is coming back.
    One question WHY NOW??
    Mac was at home watching TV, eating pizza and drinking coffee. Then one moment he heard the door bell. Mac was thinking: „Who can it be at that time? I hope it is Stella.“ Mac and Stella were slowly coming together. When Mac opened the door and saw who was there he was stunned and frozen as ice. Please God, not her. Mac knew, I am now in a very bad position. She had said she’d come back and make me pay. Hope I survive and can tell Stella that I love her and need her with all my heart.
    Outside was a woman who had a gun aimed directly at Mac. The woman said: „Hi Mac! Mac, you hoped that you’d never see me again but you were wrong. I am here now in New York City and you know why. I want revenge.“
    Mac said quietly: „ Laura, is it real that you are not dead? WHY?“
    Laura answered: “You can see me and I am not dead, I am alive. It was just a trick for you.“
    The next moment Mac was unconscious and on the floor. Mac had not noticed that a man had sneaked behind him with a narcotic syringe in his hand that he had injected fast.
    Laura said: „Good work, Mark. We have a revenge plan to make work. Let’s go!“ Mark answered: „Thanks baby. Yes, it is time.“
    Mark carried Mac to the car and they drove away.
    Stella sensed strange danger, fear and pain. I have to go to Mac’s apartment now. Something very bad is happening. When Stella drove there was a traffic jam. When she finally arrived she got out of the car and ran straight to Mac’s apartment. Weird that the door was not locked and a bit open. Stella put gloves on and went into the apartment. Strange that the TV was on, half the coffee was drunk and a bit of pizza eaten. Stella searched through all rooms and found NO MAC. Stella thought that Mac had been kidnapped and it was time to call the team. When Stella had made all calls she sat down on the couch and thought why, who, when, why exactly Mac. Stella was close to crying. God help find Mac in time and let him be all right.
    Mac was still unconscious and didn’t move in the back seat of the car. It was a heavy narcotic that had been given to Mac. Mac was sleeping like a baby not knowing what had begun happening. Laura asked: „How is Mac in the back seat.“ Mark answered: „Out of it. I think soon he’ll wake up. Hurry for our hiding-place, we have a lot of work to do.“ Laura said: „Yes, love, we’ll be there any moment and start with the revenge plan. Mac will pay cruelly. And Stella too.“ Mark said: „Yes...“ Stella, it is time for you to pay for that you rejected me and lied to me that you love me but you loved Mac. I make a promise now, Stella, you will not see Mac alive and Laura will help me with that. I know Laura’s past and hatred for Mac.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

fix it fast!

3. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Disclaimer: I do not own the CSI:NY characters. I own onely Mark and Laura!
    Past ghost!
    Flack arrived first at Mac’s apartment and saw Stella sitting on the couch. Flack came closer and was now directly in front of Stella. Stella’s eyes indicated all emotional feelings: fear, pain, hope, faith, love, and red eyes from crying. Flack said: „Hi Stella!“ Stella was far away with her thoughts and had not noticed Flack. Flack stooped a bit and touched Stella’s right shoulder and said louder: „STELLA.“ At first Stella was frightened and then she was glad that Flack was there. Flack said: „Stella, everything is OK! We’ll find Mac.“ Stella answered: „I am fine. I hope that we find Mac in time, I’m worried that we might not.“
    The team was there and started work to find out what had happened and where Mac was. Sheldon had found the syringe on the floor near the door. He collected it and called Stella: „Stella, come here, I have found something.“ Flack was questioning neighbors. Flack was lucky, one neighbor had seen something of what had happened. Flack listened to what the old woman had to say and recorded it all. Danny found out that the lobby was monitored. He hoped that the event had been taped and would tell them who had been there and what had happened. Lindsay was searching fingerprints on the door and nearby, but found nothing, only Mac’s.
    They were gone, and at last left behind a warehouse. Mac was still unconscious. Laura asked: “Mark, is he alive?“ Mark checked if Mac was alive and he was still breathing slowly. Mark answered: „Laura he is, I can feel his breathing.“ Laura said: „It is time to start with our revenge. Mark, bring Mac inside and tie him up with handcuffs, and bind his mouth too. We have to start as soon as possible. When you’re ready come to our car. I will be waiting for you.“ Mark: „I think Mac will wake up soon and we don’t want that he’s listening to what plan we have for him and Stella. OK, in a moment I’ll be finished and we can go to the car together.“
    The team had finished its work at Mac’s apartment and was driving back to the lab. Stella was the boss and gave orders. Stella had to be strong now and not let the fear gain ground. I have to think positively and pray to God with all my faith, hope and love. My heart tells me Mac is still alive.
    Stella was in Mac’s office and lost in thought and waiting for an answer, what Sheldon, Danny, Lindsay, Adam and Flack had found. She hoped for good news.
    Mac woke up. Mac wished this was a dream and not real. He was trying to open his eyes. When his eyes were open everything he saw was vague and foggy. He shut them and opened them again and now saw clearly. Mac noticed that something was over his mouth so he could not speak and that he was tied up. Mac was looking around where he could be. He saw it was a large room, like left behind a warehouse a long time ago. Mac was trembling because it was cold and thinking of what will happen next.
    I have to be strong. God give me strength to survive this so I can tell Stella I love her and want us to be together and have a family. The last time I had heard about Laura they had said she had died with my unborn child because she had a car accident. Now she is alive and it had only been a trick. Where is my child, what sex is it, and is it still alive or dead? I have too many questions. Mac remembered now. It was the time before I had to join the army. Laura didn’t like that I was going. She threatened me if I left for the army we’d separate and I would not see my child. The week began when I was going to do my duty for my country. Before I left Laura was not there to say goodbye and I knew I had lost her and my unborn child. It was not fair. I hoped when I’d come back she’d understand and forgive me and we’d be a family together, me Laura and the child. But destiny was different. When I was back home I heard the bad news that there had been a car accident and Laura and the unborn child had died. I was broken, lost, had a terrible heartbreak. I didn’t want to live but it was Claire who helped me back to the living. Claire giving me a new reason to live, healing my heart, and I was falling in love.

4. MacsGirlMel

like I said, fix it fast!!!!

5. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Past ghost! 3
    Before Mark and Laura discussed their revenge plan they made love in the car. Mark said: “Are you happy with me darling?” Laura answered: “I am very happy. I love you. It was splendid. You know what I needed, it was YOU, my love. Thanks.” Mark said: “You’re welcome! I love you too. We both needed that passionate love we made right now.” Laura said: “Ok, this moment we have really begun with our revenge. I think Mac is already awake. You have more narcotic and hallucinogenic syringes. We need them for hypnosis and to program Mac so that he will kill a very close person, and Mark, you knew her.” Mark was a bit silent and then said: “Stella, the time is coming for you to start to cry. We need both to break mentally as well as physically and we begin with Mac. Mac will help a lot when we are ready with him. He’ll do what we command him to do. Now Laura you can kiss me.” Before kissing him Laura said: “Mac is an ex-Marine and it’s not going to be easy but I think we know how he loves Stella and we can take advantage of that. You said you had experience with hypnosis and programming and that is a very big help.” Now came a lovely kiss.
    The whole team was now in Mac’s office. Stella was sitting in Mac’s seat and looked at everyone, waiting for what they had to say, news and results. Sheldon was first, he said: “I had found a syringe near the door and I have analyzed that syringe’s contents. It was a very strong narcotic compound. I think it was because of its fast influence and fast effect on Mac’s system that he became weak and unconscious.” Stella said: “Mac is an ex-Marine, how could he not notice that someone was behind him? Maybe someone was before him and Mac knew that person.” Danny said: “I have the tape from Mac’s apartment building. Let’s see if we can find out who was there and kidnapped Mac.” They all looked at the monitor observantly now to find any key that could help find Mac. Stella rose from her seat to look at the person who was behind Mac and injected him. Stella said: “Danny, stop the tape and go back a bit. Stop now.” These deep blue eyes I know from somewhere but I can not recall where. Stella said: “Adam, I need you to take that picture, and can you take that man who is behind Mac and get a larger picture of his face and especially his eyes. And now let’s see the rest of the tape. Adam answered: “Yes, I can do that later.” They all continued watching that tape.

6. MacsGirlMel

come on fix it before we have to hurt you lol

7. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

The storyline's quite interesting. You may want to speed up a bit. :)

8. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

This is next chapter! Who want knew more.Past gost story is too fanfiction.net and more my csi: ny stories. This site:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4590914/1/Past_ghost

Laura and Mark went back inside the warehouse with all their equipment to begin with brainwashing Mac, mind control with hypnosis and programming. Mac was tired. He had a terrible headache, his body was attacked by pain especially in his tied-up hands and legs. Mac was thinking, calm before the storm. Mac’s eyes were wide when he saw what equipment they brought into the warehouse. Mac was remembering something, it was when I was in the war and enemies held me and a couple of soldiers from my group captive and tried to get information and a location by brainwashing, mind control, torture, electroshock, beating, and it was too painful but we had been saved from there. O GOD no, it cannot happen again. I know I am one fated to die. I hope Stella and the team will find something in my apartment that helps them find me still alive. I have to be brave and not give up, not let Laura and that man have victory over me.
    Laura asked: “Mark, with what do we start?” Mark answered: “We’ll break Mac down in three stages, beginning with the body, then memory and soul. For it to be effective we’ll use torture, powerful drugs, hypnosis, electroshock, death threats and rape so Mac will submit to us. Laura said: “It is a brilliant idea and Mark I trust you totally.” Mark answered: “Thanks my love. Are we ready to start with the plan? We have all necessary equipment in the warehouse .Laura said: “I want to begin and watch how Mac will beg that we end his life or let him free. I see Mac-boy is awake. Mark, can you see what kind of fear he has in his eyes?” Mark answered: “I think surely he knows what is coming now.” Laura said: “Stella must wait a bit for our revenge. I think she’s already suffering not knowing where her love Mac is. Mark, you love me and not Stella. If you lie to me I’ll kill you, keep that in mind.” Mark came closer and said: “Of course I love you and not Stella. Before we had a really sweet and passionate time together in the car. Don’t doubt me. Stella is my past and Laura, Mac is your past.” Laura said: “All right! I love you too and now hug me tightly and kiss me.”
    Stella and the team had finished watching the tape. Stella was close to crying but she did not let one teardrop fall. I need to be brave for Mac and the team. Adam was going to work on what Stella had asked him before to do. Stella said: “We know now what exactly happened with Mac. Mac was kidnapped. We saw that there were two people, one man and one woman. The man was dressed completely in black and had a ski mask on, and the woman too was dressed all in black.” Sheldon said: “The woman had a gun aimed directly at Mac.” Danny said: “Something is very weird, Mac had not moved, like he knew that woman.” Stella told him: “Danny you are right. Mac’s eyes looked like he was surprised and later showed fear.” Lindsay said: “It’s strange that Mac had not noticed that behind him was a man with a syringe. Mac is an ex-marine, he would be fast to react. Now we know that Mac knew that woman with the gun.” Stella was thinking, who was that man with those powerful blue eyes. He looks familiar. I hope Adam will find something.

9. MacsGirlMel

When will you update FF.net again? I read on there but I wanna know what happens next! (and how come you're waiting so long on here? Just curious)

10. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Not know when I update again FF.net hope soon.I think it will be onely 2 chapter and it is end. ;) Sorry for not update here. When I have time I will post all chapter.
    Past ghost 5
    For one moment all was silent. Flack broke that silence and said: “For Mac’s case I found one eyewitness. She’s an old woman, her name is Mary. Mary said she saw two people, one woman and one man, they wore black clothing. The woman had green eyes and the man had blue eyes. The woman was holding a gun in her hand. Later she saw how that man was carrying Mac outside. Mary saw the car and it was a dark blue Sedan. License plate number starts with AK and the last number was 6, she didn’t remember more.” Stella said: “Thanks for the information, Flack. Can you investigate with Danny? Find that car and driver’s name fast. It is hope for Mac, that we can find him on time.” Flack said to Stella: “Stella, don’t ever give up hope, have faith. Mac is a fighter, an ex-marine and he has experience. He has more lives than a cat.” Flack had made Stella feel better but she was still worrying.
    Mark and Laura came closer to Mac. Laura had a big smile on her face. Mac didn’t like that smile. He knew now his time was coming. Mac was praying to God. I hope that Stella’s love can help me, save me from that evil, Laura and that man. They are up to no good, I can see their faces and feel it. They want to hurt me, maybe use me with intent to hurt another. Mac was looking at that man, he was somehow familiar, especially his deep blue eyes. I have seen him somewhere. O NO, IT CAN’T BE MARK WHO HAD DATED STELLA. O GOD NO. Mark knows I loved Stella and was very jealous about them together. It was a very scary break-up with Stella and Mark. Mark was threatening Stella that he would take revenge. I remember how Stella was beaten mentally and physically. I was with her and tried to support her. Like Stella had supported me when I lost Claire. It was a long time ago, when Stella was a different Stella. Now I know evil Laura wants revenge on me and Mark wants revenge on Stella. Now I am really afraid. I need to escape from here that they can not use me for taking revenge on Stella. I need to save Stella and myself. But I am tied up and I need to know what happened with my unborn child and why Laura wants to take revenge on me.
    Mark and Laura noticed Mac was far away with his thoughts. Laura said: “Mark, slap Mac in the face strongly. We need his attention now.” Mark said nothing and did what Laura ordered. Suddenly Mac felt pain on his right cheek like someone had slapped him. Laura was smiling and said: “Hi Mac boy, it’s time to wake up.” Laura saw that Mac wanted to speak but he could not. Laura said: “No, we won’t let you speak before I and Mark start with the first stage of revenge. I don’t want to listen to your screaming. Mark, you have the honor to start now with beating him. But Mark, let him still live, we have a lot to do with Mac boy. I think Mac will like what we’ll do with him. Ok, I like to watch how my lovely Mark will weaken my ex-boyfriend.” Mark said to Laura: “I will make you proud of me, and I enjoy hurting him.” Mark began with beating and torture. Mac was feeling terrible pain, becoming more with each beat, more painful; he was sweating and blood was coming from his wounds. Mark was beating his entire body. Mac tried to be brave and resist, but it was pointless. More resisting, more beating. Mac gave up physically. Mac saw only how Laura was smiling when Mark beat and tortured him. Mac was thinking now of Stella and her love. I know Stella loves me, and hope she will with how I look now. When I survive I need a lot of healing and hope Stella and the team will help me.
    Mac was beginning to lose consciousness. When Mac passed out he saw Claire. Claire was saying: “Mac, it’s not your time yet, you need to be tough. I will be with you when Stella and the team find you. I know Laura and Mark will be hurting you more painful, but Mac you need to be strong, have faith and hope. Now I can not tell you more. I love you, Mac. You are my brave marine and a good man.” Mac was confused. Mac said: “I love you too, Claire.” Claire said: “Mac, you need to give Stella a chance. I know Stella loves you. Bear in mind you’re not betraying me. When all this is over, give me your word that you will tell Stella that you love her. If not I will come back to haunt you, Mac. One more thing, Mark and Laura will make you do something when they are ready with you later, but remember, you have no guilt. You will not remember speaking with me but your heart will and you will make the right decision with Stella. Now I have to go. I and angels will be watching over you.” Mac was still and listened to Claire. Claire was so beautiful and white like an angel. Mac said: “Claire I will always love you and I know I am not betraying you. I’ll do everything possible too be strong, have hope and faith, and escape from Laura and Mark and testify to Stella I love and need her.” Claire was disappearing and said: “Mac, I believe you, and be brave. Bye!!!” Mac was feeling peace now with Claire.

11. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Past ghost 6
    Suddenly Stella felt terrible pain in her heart and a wound in her soul. Like a sharp knife is cut through my heart. Something is very wrong. No, Mac, it cannot happen. Mac, my love you need to survive. Please God, you need to help him with your angels. Stella was heart-broken now. I have to go see if Adam has made progress with the pictures and I hope I recognize that man who had such deep blue eyes. Somehow he made me shiver and worry, like I know that strange man. I need to think more and go back into my past quickly if he is one of the boyfriends I was together with. Stella was now walking into her office fast and searched pictures of her ex-boyfriends. I know I have all pictures some place. I have to be quick because Mac’s life is at stake. Stella was busy now.
    Laura saw Mac was passing out and said nothing. When Mac was blacked out Laura told Mark: “Hey Mark, you can stop. Let Mac boy recover a bit then we can continue with the next part.” Mark answered: “All right, I stop the beating and torture. When Mac wakes up we go on with the next part. Mac is now too weak physically and it is now easy to break Mac mentally.” Laura said: “Mark, we can start preparing for the next stage, or do it later and go eat something now. I think it will take Mac time to wake up.” Mark answered: “Laura, we’ll go and eat. Hurting Mac has made me hungry and we can prepare the next part a bit later.” They leave Mac alone.
    Adam was working hard on the tape. To get pictures from it and hope that Stella can identify the unknown man and we find Mac soon. Mac is really good, caring and honest. He’s like the father I always wanted. My own father was bad and cruel. Adam felt a shiver going through all of his body when he thought about him. Now I have to stop thinking and do my work the best I can. Adam was working and had made some progress with the pictures and it was time to go to Stella and show her. Adam was a little nervous when he went to look for Stella.
    When Laura and Mark drove back from dinner Mark asked: “What do you think, is he awake or still unconscious?” Laura answered: “I think we’ll see when we are back in the warehouse. Mac is strong and we must make him weaker and go forward with our plan. I have a bad feeling and it is never wrong. It is always realized and we don’t have much time. When we are back you start immediately with the next step; brainwash, mind control with powerful drugs and later we send lovely pictures for dear Stella to see how her sweet Mac’s condition is, and a letter with some information when Mac is ready for the last step, to kill Stella.” Mark said: “Laura, I love you so much. I think you are right, Mac and Stella need to die. We’ll make our revenge plan work. I have something that will make Mac easily kill Stella when we have him brainwashed and mind-controlled, and later that interesting video clip that I have downloaded from an Internet website where Stella has sex with a strange fellow and it is not Mac. Laura, I want to surprise you so that you are proud of me.” Laura was a bit still and then said: “Mark, I love you, never doubt that. Mac is my past and Stella is your past and we take revenge because they deserve it. It is Mac’s fault that I can never have children and you know why and it is still hard to speak about, and I cannot stand it that Mac is happy with Stella and maybe in the future they have children that I cannot have with you, Mark ” Laura was angry and near crying. Mark was comforting Laura, kissing her and saying: “I love you, and Laura, I will be with you forever. You are more important than a child. Never forget, I LOVE YOU. We are together and we die together.” Mark stopped the car and kissed Laura more passionately and they ended up with sweet love making in the car again.
    Lindsay and Danny were in the break room. Lindsay had something to say to Danny that was very important for both. Lindsay was nervous and near crying. Danny asked: “Lindsay, what happened? I am here with you and I will help you. Please tell me.” Lindsay was still for a bit and finally answered: “Danny, you are going to be a father. I am pregnant with your child.” Danny was in shock. This was really unexpected. It is really bad timing that Mac is missing and I am happy that I’m going to be a father. Lindsay said: “Danny???” Danny answered: “Really, Lindsay, I am happy.” Danny was hugging and kissing Lindsay passionately now. Danny touched Lindsay tummy and made a vow to the unborn, I will make you and your mummy a happy family. Danny and Lindsay were both excited and didn’t notice that Flack, Adam, Stella and Sheldon were looking at them inquiringly.

12. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Past ghost 7
    When Laura and Mark came back to the warehouse they saw that Mac was still unconscious. Laura said: “Look, Mac is sleeping. Can you bring a bucket with water? It will wake him up and we can go forward with our plan.” Mark answered: “It is a good idea, I will be back in a moment with a bucket of water.” Mark was gone. Laura was watching Mac and thinking. Mac, you are guilty and you need to be taught a lesson. In the past you were my only love but yours was the army, not me and the unborn. Now it is time to take revenge. I can not let you be happy with Stella and have a child that I can not have any more. I will not tell you what happened, if your child is alive or dead.
    Flack was the first to say something: “What is it, Danny and Lindsay?” Now Lindsay and Danny noticed they were not alone any more. Lindsay said to Danny: “Tell them, they are our friends and colleagues.” Danny said: “Ok, me and Lindsay will be parents. Lindsay is pregnant with my child.” For one moment all was silent! Then everyone began to smile and they went to congratulate Danny and Lindsay, hugging them and wishing them lots of happiness. Stella was thinking, it’s a happy moment but it ends fast because Mac is still missing. Stella said: “We are happy for Danny and Lindsay but we still have to find Mac and I have a bad feeling.” Everyone was looking serious now.
    Mark was back and in his hand was a bucket with cold water. Laura said: “Mark, when I count to three then you throw the water over Mac. Ok, one two three NOW, Mark.” Laura and Mark laughed when they saw the look on Mac’s face. Mac was conscious now, his whole body trembling, wet and cold. Mac felt that I cannot bear it any more, my body is weak. Mac remembered Claire that it will be alright and I need to be strong and brave for Stella. It is awful to see how Mark and Laura are laughing at me. Laura said to Mac: “Mac boy, it is good that you are awake, we can start with the next part and I tell you that you will enjoy what Mark is going to do. One more thing, if you promise, Mac, that you will be a good boy we’ll take the gag from your mouth, just nod your head.” Mac was nodding his head. Laura said: “Mark, take it off.” When Mac’s mouth was freed he took a deep breath. It hurt and Mac said the first words: “WHY? Laura!!!” Suddenly Laura hit Mac in the face and said: “Silence! You only speak when I tell you.” Mac was surprised, it was quite a painful hit. Laura is strong. Mac answered: “Yes, Laura!” Laura said: “Now, Mac boy, Mark will show you how smart he is with his instrument. Mark, you can begin now.” Mark answered: “I was waiting so long and after all I can start. It will be fun.” Mac was shivering when Mark came closer and rolled up the sleeve of Mac’s right arm. When Mac looked up he saw how Laura was filling a syringe with a powerful drug. No drugs, I have to be strong and calm down, not give up. Please God, help me and make that Stella and my team arrive quickly. I don’t know how long I can bear that. Mark and Laura are like the devil himself.

13. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Past ghost 8
    Adam said: “Stella, I have got the pictures ready.” Adam handed the pictures to Stella. Stella answered: “Thank you, Adam.” Stella was leaving for her office. While Stella was walking she looked at the pictures. That man is looking so familiar with these deep blue eyes. Stella sat in her seat and laid the pictures on the desk, one moment later she saw a picture on her table. It was of a man who Stella had dated and it had been a terrible break up. Dear Lord, it can’t be HIM Stella was now checking both pictures. They were very similar, exactly the same deep blue eyes. Stella was shocked, trembling and close to crying, it was like a nightmare now that man was Mark Duval, her ex. Poor Mac, we need to find him fast. Mark is violent and dangerous, and who is that female? Mac, hold on my love, we are coming to rescue you. Now I need to go and inform the team and we can start with the search for Mark and that strange woman, it was like Mac knew her. Stella stood up and ran to the team to tell them that important news.
    Mac was disturbed, confused, hungry, thirsty, shivering, sweating, in a lot of pain and bleeding because that was Mark’s and Laura’s intention. Mac noticed that Laura was taking photos. Mac thought it is because they’ll send pictures to Stella. All of a sudden Laura said: “Mac boy, I want you to smile. I’ll send pictures so your sweet Stella can see how happy you are.” Mac did not smile because he could not smile, his mouth hurting badly. Laura had taken all the pictures and said: “Mark, you can continue with your work.” Mac was barely conscious, it was really powerful drugs for mind control and brainwashing and saying only I HAVE TO KILL STELLA. I can not do that, I LOVE Stella with all my heart and soul. I hope they will not break me completely that I really kill Stella. I am close to losing my mind,mind; the drugs and Laura only influence me more and more. I am confused. I whisper NO, NO, NO but Laura repeated: “Mac boy, yes you will kill Stella. She has cheated on you with another man and they had fantastic sex together.” Mac only said: “NO.” Laura had enough. Laura said: “Mark, can you give Mac a stronger dosage. And put up the projector now, it’s time to show Mac what Stella really is.” Mark did exactly what Laura had said. Mac was afraid and had a terrified face. This is my end and later Stella’s. Mac was near a collapse when Mark injected him. Mark was saying: “Laura, you can start with hypnosis and I put on the projector and show that website with Stella and another man.” Laura said nothing to Mark and focused only on Mac now. Laura was close to Mac’s ear and said: “Mac boy, your time has arrived and you will kill Stella. Stella does not love you. She only lied to you, Mac. Mac, you loved only Claire and it was Stella who killed your Claire and now, Mac, you must take revenge and kill Stella.” Mac was really confused. Laura noticed that it would not take much longer and Mac would be in a hypnotized state and do what they tell him to. Mark was nearing Laura and saying: “All is ready for the show.” Laura answered:” Ok!!! Only a bit more time and Mac is ready for Stella with another man. Mark, can you print that picture that I took of Mac before? When Mac is ready to kill Stella then we send the picture to Stella and info where she can find Mac alone, and Mac will kill her with his gun.” Laura said to Mac: “It is time we come close to our purpose.
    Stella was nearing the team to tell them what she had found so they could finally rescue Mac. Stella saw a little hope now and was silently praying that they wouldn’t be too late. Stella said: “Listen everybody, I have found out who that man in the picture is, it is my ex Mark Duval. But we still have to find out who this strange woman is. Flack and Danny, can you search for more info about her and when you find something let me know.” Flack answered: “All right Stella, we will keep you posted.” Stella said to Adam: “Thank you Adam, they were good pictures but now we go and see what our computer can find about Mark Duval. I need to be brave and not show how terribleI am really feeling now.

14. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Past ghost 9
    Laura was speaking with Mac. Laura said: “Mac boy, you need to kill Stella! Mac, you can now watch yourself what a traitor she really is. Stella made love with another man. How can Stella love you? Mac, I’m helping you. Mac, it is the right decision to kill Stella.” Laura was successfully brainwashing Mac so that he was already saying more yes than no. Mac became more and more whirlwind confused. Mac was losing his mind and serving under what Laura and Mark were telling him. Mac’s heart was saying no and his brain quite yes. What is the truth and what is a lie? I am losing my strength. Who is that woman that tells me to kill Stella? Who is Stella, my wife, lover, friend? Laura was now leaving Mac and saying to Mark that it was time to show Mac that scene. Lauracame back and said: “Look, Mac boy, and when that ends you will surely then kill Stella. Now, Mac boy, have a good time.” Mac said nothing and was watching the projection of how Stella and Frankie made love. Mac was close to crying, mad, angry and saying no, no, no. Mark and Laura were watching Mac and saw that he was ready for the last step and it was to kill Stella. Mark said to Laura: “The pictures are prepared.” Laura was kissing Mark and answered: “Great, now it is time to send the pictures to Stella and write that she can come here and Mac will end Stella’s life. I see Mac is ready. I can see Mac hates Stella, look at his face how he is watching that screen.”
    The computer showed the results for Mark Duval. Mark Duval was married to Laura Smith Duval. Stella asked: “Adam, can you search for Laura Smith Duval. I have a feeling that it is the same woman who had held the gun in those pictures.” Adam started immediately to search the system for information on that woman. Adam found a picture, printed it out and handed it to Stella. Stella started to compare the pictures. Finally Stella was sure that woman was Laura Smith Duval. Adam said: “I have found something. Laura had a past with our boss Mac Taylor.” Stella was now looking at that information. Stella was thinking Mac had said that everything is connected and it really is. Mark and Laura want only revenge. It is time we find the location where Mac is held. I hope he is still alive. I think he is alive and I have a feeling Mark wants to do something to me still. Stella was far away with her thoughts and didn’t notice when Sheldon ran into the office and had an envelope in his hand that was addressed to Stella.
    Lindsay and Danny were still in the break room and holding each other. Lindsay asked: “What you think it is, girl or boy? Danny, I am scared.” Danny answered: “Lindsay, important is that you and the unborn are fine and in good health. I am scared too but we are together and it will be alright. Now we have to help find Mac. Hope he is still alive. Lindsay, bear in mind that I love you.” Lindsay said: “I love you too, Danny. I am worried for Stella. What will happen if Mac is not alive? I know hope dies last. I think Mac and Stella belong together forever.” Danny kissed Lindsay and answered: “We’ll find Mac and he is alive for Stella’s sake. Now we go and find Stella rapidly, see if there is news.” Lindsay and Danny kissed again and left the break room together.

15. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Past ghost 10
    Laura and Mark were looking at how Mac was watching the end of Stella and Frankie making love. Mac was really mad and all his body was shivering and the pain was killing him. Mac’s soul was broken. All Mac heard was Mac, you have to kill Stella! It is the right decision. Laura was coming near Mac and looking directly into his blue eyes. Ooh, Mac, look at you. You are worth nothing. You never knew what happened to your child. Mac, you are a hopeless soul. You are not a strong, brave Marine. I take revenge and I’m glad Mark is helping me. I’d like to see Stella’s face now when she’s looking at your pictures. Laura was touching Mac’s face and whispering into his ear: “Mac boy, are you ready for your mission to kill Stella? Mac, you are a brave warrior.” Mac was silent and later answered: “Yes, I have to kill Stella!” Mac’s brain said yes but his heart was saying no. Stella, why have you betrayed me with another man? I am not sure anymore. Maybe Laura only wants to use me. I have a bad feeling. God help me. I am so weak; give me strength and help me make a fair decision. Laura was smiling and said: “Mac you are good, soon it will start. Mark you can now untie Mac and bring his gun.”
    Sheldon said: “Stella, you have just received a letter.” Stella was putting on gloves and took the envelope and opened it. What Stella saw were horrible pictures and Stella cried out only his name MAC, it can’t be true. No, Mac. Mac was so weak, tortured, bloody, sweating and lost. Mac was tied up. Mac’s eyes were pleading for help. Only Stella could read from Mac’s eyes because she knew Mac intimately. O God, why does Mac have to suffer so much? God help him. Mac, I’ll come soon with the team and save you, you just need to hold on. Now Stella was reading the letter.
    Dear Stella!
    How do you feel? Know that lovely Mac is in our hands. I’d love to see your face now how you’re looking at the pictures of your dear Mac. Do you want to rescue Mac? You must come alone, if not I will personally KILL MAC. I have no problem with that. Mark is a magnificent help to destroy you and Mac boy. Mark loves me, not you. Stella, you made a mistake when you left Mark behind. I think you know that place; it is an old warehouse just outside New York City. Here is your map and the time too when you can find and save Mac, come alone or seriously I will kill Mac.
    Bye Stella!!!!
    It had been written on a pc using WordPad.
    Now all the team was together and saw the pictures of Mac and Stella was very intensely reading the letter and her hands were shivering a little. Lindsay was coming near Stella and said: “Stella, it is news from Mac. Stella, you must be strong. We will all support you. Now tell us what that letter is saying.” Stella was still and then answered: “I don’t know what to do; Mark and Laura want me to come to the destination alone. If I don’t come alone Laura will for sure KILL MAC. It cannot happen that I lose Mac. I have to think about what to do next.” Flack said: “No Stella, you are not alone; we all think about what is the best possibility to save Mac and you, Stella. I think Laura and Mark have an evil plan and it is about revenge. I think they want both you and Mac dead. Stella, you will not go alone for sure.” Lindsay was hugging Stella. Now all the team was in deep thought. Stella said: “Ok, but I don’t have much time before I have to go. It is the first clue for Mac and from the pictures you can see that Mac is in really bad shape. We need medical assistance.” Sid said: “We have to pray to God and put Mac’s and Stella’s life in his hands.” Danny said: “Stella needs a bulletproof vest. They want only revenge. I think Mac has been brainwashed.” Sheldon looked at the pictures and said: “I can see Mac has a lot of needle marks on his hands. I think Danny is right, Mac was brainwashed and they used some powerful drugs on Mac.” Adam said: “We can have you wired, with a microphone and camera. We can hide it in your clothes or somewhere that they cannot see. We can hear and see what you hear and see and when it gets risky then we go in and rescue Stella and Mac.” All the team was silent and thinking. Stella spoke first: “Adam, you’re a genius; I will use that, a bulletproof vest and go in alone. But you will be my and Mac’s backup. Sorry Lindsay, you cannot come, it is too risky for you and the unborn. Flack, Danny and Sheldon, organize the backup and rescue. Now, we have little time, let’s start to rescue Mac. Mark and Laura were clear what they will do to our boss, friend and love Mac.” Mac, we are coming to save you, my love. Mac, you need to be strong and hold on. Mac, I love you.