Panty Drive for Hill Harper

OMG, this is great!!! :lol: I have a beautiful Victoria's Secret black thong/skirty garter belt thingy with little pink bows, bought it for an ex-boyfriend (well, for him to see, not to wear) but then I dumped him before I wore it for him. Does a thong/skirty garter belt thingy qualify? I'm trying to think of a clever note to pin to it, but the most I could come up with, that has a garter belt theme, is "You hold me UP when I'm down..." (Yeah, lame, I know. Anyone else have some ideas?) :D

^I think that definitely counts. :D And you should mention that story, too, because it's a good one!

MBGrissom said:
OMG, this is great!!! :lol: I have a beautiful Victoria's Secret black thong/skirty garter belt thingy with little pink bows, bought it for an ex-boyfriend (well, for him to see, not to wear) but then I dumped him before I wore it for him. Does a thong/skirty garter belt thingy qualify? I'm trying to think of a clever note to pin to it, but the most I could come up with, that has a garter belt theme, is "You hold me UP when I'm down..." (Yeah, lame, I know. Anyone else have some ideas?) :D
LMAO!!! I love that story. Perfect use for stuff bought for a dumped boyfriend. :D Cute idea about the note too. :D

Thumpy - Yeah, I'm sure he likes edible thongs. I mean, what man doesn't like to eat? :devil:

I should probably clarify something regarding shipping because I've gotten the same question from three people now. Do you have to ship FedEx? No. If you want to bill it to me, you do. But for those who live in the US, it may be more convenient for you to just drop it by the post office. Whatever is most convenient for you. It'll get to me no matter how you ship it. Really, I was just trying to make it easy for the overseas crowd to participate. Overseas shipping can be ridiculously expensive. $50 for a small package weighing less than a pound. For some, that may be prohibitive, so I made it easy to bill it to me. But feel free to use whatever method works best for you.

I'm glad so many people are participating. I had no idea Hill has fans I've never seen in the Hill threads before. Yay! :D

I can't wait. Mostly when the post office gives me a curious look and I just smirk and say; "Panties. A man's greatest gift."

Oh! I so can not wait! :D

^ LMAO! I can't wait until I start picking up packages from the security desk at my apartment every day and get to wink at the guy and say, "More girls sending me their panties." :lol: :lol: :lol:

^Mrs. G is the pimp mama! All the security people are going to want your number. ;)

Hey, MrsG, just make sure the security guys don't report you as the new Heidi Fleiss... :lol: :devil: I may see you in the tabloids or on KTLA if that happens!

:lol: Yeah, I'll just tell the guy at the desk that girls are submitting "audition" panties for a new business I'm starting up. :lol:

Or he may get curious. Sneak a peek here and there and if he does, you must smack his hand unless he's willing to give a pair of his underwear.

Same rules apply though. ;)

I better go out soon and get a pair.

^ Man undies are more than welcome. :devil: Surely Hill has some fanboys and he should feel their love too. It's an equal opportunity project. In fact, poor JKladis will never rest peacefully again unless I receive a pair of his undies.

I just wonder what Eddie's reaction is going to be.

"More panties? What did you do?"

And Hill, while hanging the panties up respectively, will respond, "Nothing!" and just smile.

Ooh. Revenge will come.

Back