Pandora's Fanart

OHMY I love the Snickers one its awesome
Hey do you take Requests cause theres this really good Angsty Snickery song (that would fit Grave Dangers) and theres also a Non Angsty one that would fit I would love to see it as wallpaper

hon, that WP about GD is amazing. love it.
all the WPs are great. Gary looks so hot and thanks for making a Snickers-WP with 'one way or another'! I now have the song stuck in my head

thanks everyone for the wonderful feedback :)

SaraSidleStokes said:
Hey do you take Requests cause theres this really good Angsty Snickery song (that would fit Grave Dangers) and theres also a Non Angsty one that would fit I would love to see it as wallpaper
sure. pm me the lyrics of the song and if you want any pictures you prefer. it'll just take a bit before I can make a WP. I'm leaving for Paris in a few days so I won't be able to make the WP anytime soon.

Pandora said:
thanks everyone for the wonderful feedback :)

SaraSidleStokes said:
sure. pm me the lyrics of the song and if you want any pictures you prefer. it'll just take a bit before I can make a WP. I'm leaving for Paris in a few days so I won't be able to make the WP anytime soon.
No worries it will take me awhile to get the lyrics anyways but I'll PM you when I do

i snagged your george eads wallpaper :D its gorgeous! but then again, when working with him i guess thats easy to accomplish :lol:

[/QUOTE]Snickers 2

[/QUOTE]

in the picture where Nick is looking down at whatever Sara is showing him in snickers 2, does anybody know what episode that is from? It is the smaller picture in the middle.

Back