Pandora's Fanart

OMG! Pandora, they are great love you so much!!!! :D

Your art is great, thank you very much for making the bookmarks :D

I'm not really a Grillows but I was watching Assume Nothing the other day and found the scene between GC so cute, that I had to make this sig

these are 2 'angsty' WPs.

One is SNickers
the other of Sara

...and last but not least...a SNickers manip

First of all, I love all the new things you posted. Beautiful WPs and that manip doesn't look like one at all. Wonderful job

Secondly, are you trying to make me cry? you're very close at succeeding. I just read you angsty fanfic that left me all sad and then I come here and see that angsty WP. you love to torment me, admit it! ;)

Pandora

I love your snicker manip, I mean, the wedding manip.
That is so romantic and sweet.... ;)
The both are really a great pair !

I hope, you give such manips !!

guh all i have to say is mouth open guh, those are fantabulas (a mix between fantasic and fabulous) i love snickers i made a wp on my secound time on photoshop

thanks guys *huge hug*

here's a new one. I made it a while back, just didn't have time to post it.
SNickers 'slideshow'

it's a gif and the file is a bit big, it might take time to load (depends on your internet)

Wiked slideshow Pandora. i snagged hope you don't mind :) I have already asked in the wallpaper request thread but i wanna ask you too, since i love your work. hope you don't mind but could you make a wp with all these ppl on it (i know it's alot, but i'd be grateful if you'd try): Nick/Warrick/Greg/Ryan/Delko/Danny/Hawkes/Flack. and could it say "The CSI Boys". Thanks, and don't worry if it's too much.

Thanks again xx

thanks ladies
remybussi.gif

YoBlngnSnckrsfan said:
hope you don't mind but could you make a wp with all these ppl on it (i know it's alot, but i'd be grateful if you'd try): Nick/Warrick/Greg/Ryan/Delko/Danny/Hawkes/Flack. and could it say "The CSI Boys". Thanks, and don't worry if it's too much.

Thanks again xx

I definitely can try BUT since I don't watch NY or Miami, you'd have to send me the pictures of the guys there.
Nick, Warrick and Greg are no problem unless you have some favorite pics you want on the WP, then send them too.

Back