Outside CSI

the first time i saw the csi actrs outside csi was

william peterson - Fear (such a good film)
marg helgenberger - Tommyknockers, then Bad Boys
gary dourdan - award show lol ever seen him in nothing else
jorja fox - Momento (so weird), then ER
george eads - Evil Kinevil

MacsGirlMel said:
You're soooo right about that, Pixu, the chars are so different. A popular DS fan name for Victoria is Icky Vicki LOL. I also have seen a couple Providence eps, and several Gary S movies but that's about it. Oh, Carmine G in Buffy. I'd like to nibble on that neck myself lolol

I also would really like to write a crossover fic between these two LOL. Wish the plot bunnies would let me.

MacsGirlMel said:
The one caution about TLADILA is that it shows off a LOT of Billy and I do mean A LOT lol. At the least, you better have plenty of buckets and towels and at the most those of you who are young'uns might not be allowed to watch :(

Can you please elaborate, either here or via PM, what are the buckets and towels for? :D :lol: :eek:

I haven't really seen much that I can remember...the only thing that comes to mind is Gary Sinise in Snake Eyes.

Sinise was in Open Season which lso starred Martin Lawrence, Billy Connoly( who starred in a columbo feature film) and Ashton Kutcher( I think).

Wow, so Marg, George, and Jorja were all on E.R? I guess you have to get on there to be a star then, huh? :D
The onlly problem is, I basically ignored that show...

Ok, so let me see.
WP - TLADILA, Fear, clips of Cousins, actually not much else. That sucks. I will have to update my DVD collection.
JF - ER
PG - Mrs Doubtfire
MH - Erin Brockovich (sp?), In good company.
ES - Music vid.
LL - Hidalgo

Not many really. I'm going to do a search on skymovies.com, really want to see the movies mentioned in the above posts. :(

Las Vegas:
William Petersen - To Live And Die In L.A., Young Guns II, The Rat Pack, Manhunter
Marg Helgenberger - Fire Down Below, China Beach (TV)
Gary Dourdan - Playing God, Alien Resurrection
Jorja Fox - The West Wing (TV)
Paul Guilfoyle - The Negotiator, Primary Colors, L.A. Confidential, Mrs Doubtfire, Beverly Hills Cop II, Miami Vice (TV)
Robert David Hall - The Negotiator, The West Wing (TV)
Eric Szmanda - Snow Wonder, "(s)aint" (music video)
Wallace Langham - The West Wing (TV)
Archie Kao - Purpose, Fast Money, Local Boys, The One, ER (TV), When In Rome, Century City (TV), Heroes (TV), "The Way You Love Me" (music video)
Gerald McCullouch - Pirates of Silicon Valley
Alex Carter - Jericho (TV)
Marc Vann - Angel (TV), The Shield (TV)
Geoffrey Rivas - Numb3rs (TV)
Jose Zuniga - Numb3rs (TV), Century City (TV), Dexter (TV)

Miami:
David Caruso - NYPD Blue (TV)
Jonathan Togo - Special Unit 2 (TV)

Back