Outside CSI

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by HoratioCainesGirl, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I totally forgot about Melina in Due South :eek: and I absolute love Due South.

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Keys, starring Marg Helgenburger and Gary Dourdan in 1994.

3. Pixu

Pixu Witness

I was hooked on it throughout the summer, then when September came, ITV 3 stopped showing DS. Is it any wonder their viewings have dropped so low over recent years? They took away the one decent show on their network! *sobs*

4. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

I love Gary Sinise in Apollo 13 and Forrest Gump- 2 of my faves.

5. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I like Gary Sinise in The Forgotten. I just recently watched it again because I had forgotten he was in it...it's a really great movie, he's not in a lot of it, but the parts he is in are really good. :)

6. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

I already mentioned it, but I love "An Officer and a Gentleman."
    *bell rings* I think I recall Paul Guilfoyle from "Mrs. Doubtfire."

7. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

ok i gotta ask. PG was in Mrs. Doubtfire where? I've seen the movive maybe 15 times and I don't remember either his name or him in the move.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Part of me wants to see Imposter but part of me says it's just too dark LOL.

That one and Midnight Clear...*Drool*

9. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Paul Guilfoyle played a head chef, according to IMDB.com.

10. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Oh! Jon Togo was in a episode of "Judging Amy".

So yeah, if they've been on ER - I've seen them. Not always recalling what episode.. Sofia Milos was there as well, if I remember right (and that I remember)

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Really? Wow, I've also seen that movie loads of times and I never realised. :eek:

You learn something new every day. :lol:

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Louise Lombard was in the movie Hildalgo with Viggo Mortenson

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Where have I seen them? Well, my list is kind of long.

Marg - (quite a lot of her stuff) China Beach, Keys, Tommyknockers, In good company, Lethal Vows, Murder Live, My fellow Americans, last time I committed suicide, giving up the ghost, perfect murder perfect town, fire down below, erin brokovich, frame by frame, happy face murders, after midnight, blind vengeance, gold coast, fallen angels, species I & II, fire down below, through the eyes of a killer, her ER episodes, Frasier, King of the Hill, Matlock, lie down with lions, the cowboy way, thanks of a grateful nation, death dreams, crooked hearts, where are my children, always, spenser for hire.... and I think there's a few I missed.

Jorja - memento, velocity trap, food for the heart, a few ER episodes,

Gary Dourdan - trois (very strange movie), The weekend, alien resurrection, weekend at bernie's II

Billy P - manhunter, kiss the sky, gunshy, young guns II, to live & die in LA, passed away (love this one), fear, keep the change,

George - just a walk in the park,

Paul G - ransom (with Gary Sinise), mrs doubtfire, an episode of Miami Vice (not sure which one), - also I see he was in three men & a baby, and an episode of Kate & Allie - both of which I've watched but don't remember him. I'll have to re-watch them.

Eric - snow wonder

Kim Delaney - NYPD Blue, Philly, love & treason, mission to mars (with Gary), closer & closer, project metalbeast, tall dark & deadly, body parts, take my daughters please,

Gary Sinise - ransom, mission to mars, reindeer games, the quick & the dead, forrest gump,

David Caruso - gold coast, twins, an officer & a gentleman

khandi alexander - la femme nikita, maid to order (tiny role)

Scott Wilson (Sam Braun) - monster, the grissom gang, the gypsy moths (he's so cute!), shilhoh 2, GI Jane, dead man walking, young guns II,

who have I missed that I've seen? Can't remember any more.

14. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I've seen several of the CSI stars in their early work:

David Caruso was in an old failed nighttime soap when he was REALLY YOUNG called "For Love and Honor"

William Petersen's great early career movie was "To Live and Die in LA" which also starred Willem DaFoe. GREAT MOVIE, with one of the best car chase scenes, ever.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

The one caution about TLADILA is that it shows off a LOT of Billy and I do mean A LOT lol. At the least, you better have plenty of buckets and towels and at the most those of you who are young'uns might not be allowed to watch :(