Other Fandom Icons/Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Other Fandom Icons

Wow, pretty icons Macayla! :) May I ask where you get those sort of pictures from to make those icons? (or perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree here, as I'm a bit stupid when it comes to art, lol).

Thank you :D...*looks at post* Whoops I forgot my LJ link :eek: *edits*

You mean the fairy picture's or the texture's Wibble?

I mean the fairy pictures. I always wonder where people find these nice pics to make icons from (other than screencaps of films/TV shows). Though the textures are lovely too :) did you make them yourself?

i love those icons Macayla.. i snagged a few ;), and can some please make me a wallpaper, i asked before on the thread and there are the pics i want them with.. :confused:

It's very simple Wibble... I google a lot, all you need is the right search word, I saw these sculpture's in a store, googled it and voila :lol: but sometimes it takes a lot of time to find bigger picture's.
The texture's aren't made by me but by Colorfilter from LJ :)

About the wallpaper Nathalie, I'd love to try it tomorrow :) Can't do it today because I'm at school now :p

Thanks Macayla its ok.. I just wish i was so great in making one... :lol:hihihi but i can waith for a while longer your a darling to do it for me... Hugs from Nathalie

Various Bones Fanart
- 55 "2x02 - The Mother and Child i/t Bay" icons (in 2 batches)
- 11 Quotes icons
- 1 Wallpaper

Teasers:
Bones2x02-23.jpg
Bones2x02-26.jpg
Quote01.gif

Find the all on my LJ

Heres an icon i made a few minutes ago. It makes me laugh :lol: I've never really made icons before..as you can tell... :lol:
pennywise.jpg

That is so freaky :lol: but i love it!

I made some of the regular icons (Chase/Cameron!!!!) i cant help it, i love them together so much!

ChaseCammmicon.gif
ChaseCameronmmicon.gif
ChaseCameronmmicon2.gif

More

I added another entry with some more icons by the way :)

Man, _CSI_Junkie_ your icon freaked me out for a moment! :lol:

Great icons everyone, I love the House and Bones ones. :D

Hey Macayla, that's some funky colouring on your new bones icon there :) can I ask, do you do any tutorials over at LJ?

A brand new icon from me, from Battlestar Galactica, i'm going to make some more later today cause i have a load of BSG Season Promo's so i can have fun with them and play around. I've also got a load of Supernatural promos. Anyone is welcome to use it. I've got a new banner in my sig.

Danna.png

DeWacko: Here you go, i had a go at it for you. Hope you like it.

dewacko.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back