Other Fandom Icons/Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Other Fandom Icons

Thanks for the feedback csikicksurass and lilbug on my House Icons. Enjoy using them. Thanks for the credit lilbug. Hormiga I love your icons. Great job.

Well I've made a couple of new ones.

Teasers:

anipadme4.jpg
lion1.jpg
lion5.jpg

1-5 is various.
6-15 is "The Lion King"

There is also a wallpaper that I did from "A walk to remember" as well.

Comment, credit and no hotlinking please.

The rest can be found here in my livejournal.

Take Care,
Dayna

Can we put banners in here, too...? If you can't, this can be deleted, but I made a Jango Fett banner :p

Jangobanner.jpg

Just experimenting :p And another- just a random render I found (it's my first time blending so please be nice :p)

angelbanner.jpg

And I thought this one came out really nicely:

archerchick.jpg

Catwarfan i love the lion king ones! When Simba is all saying "squishy" 'n stuff is one of my favorite parts in the movie! That and all the Rafreeeeeky moments (however you spell his name)

I LOVE those Frank Sinatra Icons. He's still one of my favorite singers. I snagged them and I will credit. Thanks so much :)

Take Care,
Dayna

aww thank you catwarfan i love your icons to, and Macayla i love your icons, i adore the colour technique i cant do it like that right now, i dont know how, and im a new orlando fan :D

01-08 Emily Procter
09-12 Anna Faris
13-23 CSI
24-34 CSI:NY I
35-42 Rosario Dawson
43-55 CSI:NY II
56-59 CSI:Miami
60-64 Bryce Howard
65-66 Keira Knightley
67-68 Mila Kunis

Comment. Credit. No hotlinking.

b61.png
r41.png
a10.png

all 68 this way

*hugs tues* I always have a hard time finding Anna Faris icons but you just made some that are so frigging awesome! Thanks so much and I'll definitely credit you when I use 'em :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back