Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

Posted the tutorial to my Livejournal. :) It's pretty well the same technique I use on most of my icons and I think it's similar to another tutorial I made last year (in case someone may have come across it), but it differs near the end with the smoothing portion and it's a bit more refined.

That being said, I also brought over a couple of icons. :)

Voy20.png
arch8.png
arch1.png

Great tut thanks! Can't wait to get home from work to try it. :) thank you so much! Cool icons. But then, your icons are always cool ;)

shazza, sweet American Idol stuff! The colouring on the third icon is totally awesome. *takes a peek in LJ*

thank you, your icons are so gorgerous, the colouring is amazing

Posted the tutorial to my Livejournal. :) It's pretty well the same technique I use on most of my icons and I think it's similar to another tutorial I made last year (in case someone may have come across it), but it differs near the end with the smoothing portion and it's a bit more refined.

Oh wow thank you thank you! :D Great tutorial, here are some icons I made using it!:
fhshfkhsf.png
44th051.png
001-6.png

Btw, wonder stock icons Geni and Nikki, gorgerous coloring from both of you! :D

Last edited:
Geni: Thanks! I can't wait to try it out :D

TeddyBearDr: I just love stock icons, and yours are beautiful

Shazza: Great work :thumbsup:

Alrighty, I've had time to work with the tut and here are the results

voy114.jpg
voy113.jpg

I just LOVE the coloring! Thanks again Geni :D
Btw, awesome stock icons Nikki and great work shazz.

WOW!!!!! Amazing stuff everyone :eek:

I brought just a few icons of Marcia Cross, James Denton and Eric Dane

Would someone mind making me a header for LJ? I'd like Christian Kane (Elliot on Leverage) on it and next to him Dean then Cas from SPN. next to Cas, I'd like Gabe and then Sam from SPN. No text is needed (mainly cause I can't think of anything good for it lol). I'm gonna try to figure out how to put a header on my LJ. But I can't seem to make one that looks right LOL.

Thanks in advance. :)

Florry, absolutely adore your Marcia, Jamie (yum) and Eric (equally yum) icons, they are absolutely gorgeous!! Not to mention staring 3 of my favourite tv actors! You know my love of desperate housewives... ;) They're simply fab! :D

Florry, I LOVE those ! They're so great, seriously ♥
Here at my LJ are some icons that I made about Criminal Minds if you're interested :)
Preview:
Morganandgarcia2100.png
reidnaughty-thoughts.gif
RossiHotch100-1.png

I was wondering if anyone was willing to make me a few Rescue Me icons in 140x140? Tommy Gavin (played by Denis Leary) is my fav! I'll return the favor if you'd like something, thanks!

Jamie (yum)
This man and his names are rather confusing LOL. Thank you!!!! Glad you like them ;)
Hehe, they are gorgeous, I love them. :adore: Haha, yeah, I know, sometimes he's called James, others Jamie... I read somewhere that he is known by Jamie, but his agent made him use James, as people thought Jamie was a woman... :confused: Who knows..? :lol:

I was wondering if anyone was willing to make me a few Rescue Me icons in 140x140? Tommy Gavin (played by Denis Leary) is my fav! I'll return the favor if you'd like something, thanks!
I'd be happy to make you some stuff, if you send me some pics Hun.

Anna hun, not a CM fan, but your stuff is gorgeous! You make such amazing art! :adore:

Back