I made a few Supernatural quote icons too:

tmna.png
zapped.png
enigma.png

very mysteriouso
Dean quote

Last edited:
DUH! Great Voyager teaser! :D
Yeah, you would like that one :lol: Thanks :)

Here's some more from me. A ridiculous amount, actually. Probably going back about a year :rolleyes:

[74] Star Trek: Voyager
[10] Other
[9] Supernatural
[9] CSI: New York
[5] The Princess and The Frog
[5] How the Grinch Stole Christmas
[4] CSI: Miami
[4] CSI: New York
[4] Lyrics
[4] Johnny Depp
[3] Harry Potter
[2] Doctor Who

125-Blind-Tuvok.png
MIMS2-R04b.png
PrincessFrog01.png

Found here at my livejournal

YAY Voyager icons! :D Awesome work, Dragonfly. I'll have to peek into your LJ again for the rest. Looks like there's a rather large selection --wee! :lol:

Love the colouring on the third icon, ModernDayDrifter. Great stuff.

I adore your text icons, GNRFan. Mind if I snag the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle one? I loved that quote. :lol: The rest are really well-done. The Supernatural stuff above is cute too.

The second snoppy icon is my favourite, blackflag -- great work!

Loving the crop and colouring on your stuff, Teddy Bear Dr. The first preview icon is my favourite.

In the spirit of Voyager, I made a few...

Voy2.png
Voy7.png
Voy3.png

I adore your text icons, GNRFan. Mind if I snag the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle one? I loved that quote. :lol: The rest are really well-done.

Thank you and I don't mind at all. Snag away. :) I tried to make the wings green, but all I could make green was the background. :lol: I used the TMNT font for the "Teenage Mutant Ninja" text and a font called "Angel Lust" for the "Angel" font.

I love the coloring on your Voyager icons.

MDD, nice Brad icons, love the middle one. :)

Dragonfly, nice Star Trek icons. I especially love the Archer one. Love french fry quote icon from Supernatural. :)

Shazza, nice AI icons.

Made some more SPN quote icons (from the ep "The End"):

bttf.png
toiletpaper.png
trustyourself.png
Untitled-1abcopy.png

Last edited:
:eek: :eek: So many awesome Voyager icons! I don't know which one to save first :lol:

Dragonfly - Is 23 really Janeway??? Wow she looks kinda different, but good nevertheless. I love #16, #27, #41 and #57!!! Really well done.

Geni - :D Great coloring (as always!) and smoothness. You don't happen to be in the mood to make some Janeway icons, do you? :lol:

cathwillows said:
You don't happen to be in the mood to make some Janeway icons, do you? :lol:

Sure! :D I'll see what I can come up with -- there definitely isn't a shortage of caps for her. :lol:

Hehe, thanks for the compliments re my icons. :)

shazza, sweet American Idol stuff! The colouring on the third icon is totally awesome. *takes a peek in LJ*

GregNickRyanFan said:
I tried to make the wings green, but all I could make green was the background. :lol:

It really worked out, though. :D The white is a nice contrast with the green.

I love the toilet paper icon. :lol: Poor Chuck.

ETA: Did some Janeway icons.

Voy21.png
Voy16.png
Voy14.png

Bath time fun

Last edited:
:Dragonfly - Is 23 really Janeway??? Wow she looks kinda different, but good nevertheless. I love #16, #27, #41 and #57!!! Really well done.
Yes it is, and thanks :D

Geni - :D Great coloring (as always!) and smoothness. You don't happen to be in the mood to make some Janeway icons, do you? :lol:

Sure! :D I'll see what I can come up with -- there definitely isn't a shortage of caps for her. :lol:
I agree with cathwillows... Gorgeous icons, as always! I don't suppose there's any way I can talk you into making a tutorial for how you do your coloring???

Sure, I can probably write up a tutorial. :) Hopefully I'll have it up in the next couple of days if not sooner.

Glad y'all liked the Janeway icons. :D Voyager ended way too soon, in my humble opinion. :p

Back