Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

Also, I have icons at my LiveJournal. For fanart from other shows, it includes the X-Files and Battlestar Galactica.

Croppedv1v3Scully00rks1f1.png
Croppedv100rqec0t.png
MSR3.png

Entry is --> here <--

D'aaaaaaaaaaaawwwww!! I love the Mulder and Scully icons! They're beautiful! *remembers fondly* I was such an X-Phile. :D

Would one of you amazing artists mind making me an animated icon from this clip please? From about 0:04-0:16 with the text "Oh, I miss you rock and roll!"

Many thanks,
Steph.

Steph I would if I could! My program doesn't do that!

Those are pretty Sophia! Nice job Axelsonfire!

If anyone is interested I finally updated my LJ with about 20 wallpapers - Rob Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder, CSI Miami and a few other misc ones....

^Thanks Kat! :)

I have a request could someone make me an Adam Lambert icon/banner. Preferably from his AMA's performance please? Thank you so much in advanced! :D

If anyone is interested I finally updated my LJ with about 20 wallpapers - Rob Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder, CSI Miami and a few other misc ones....
They are totally beautiful. :adore: Snagged all of the Robert Pattinson ones. :adore: Great job Kat! :D

Something new with Amanda Tapping & Michael Shanks on the upcoming episode of Sanctuary

Last edited:
Awesome fanart in here! I'll definitely leave comments at the respective LJs :D

I made more Voyager icons...

voy52.jpg
voy57.jpg
voy61.jpg

The rest are here. Comments are appreciated :D

Oh my word, I love them Ankeila, thank you soooo much, they're totally amazing! *Hugs* :adore:

Unfortunately they're too large to be used on here. :( Any chance you'd be able to maybe shorten them so I could use them on here? I think they need to be 70kb or less, so maybe you could cut a bit of the animation out? I don't mind, just as long as you see a little of his dancing. :lol: Thanks so much hun, you're a star!

Back