Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

Cherry!!!
IluvEricSzmanda you had Greg long enough! I think We *looks at Sara and BrassFann08* have the right to play with him now! :devil: after all Athena said we had to share,,,

Well they sure know how to do things in Miami, Delko had me busy for 2 days...Now back to my Vegas boys, *Signs name on list for Nick* I haven't played with Archie in a while looks like that rocking chair is free *grabs some Jello and Archie and heads to chair* btw my vote goes for Cherry as well.

*LadySara sneaks in the room and drags Cath off under a table.*

Think I need a little dose of Catherine. Then maybe a side of Sara and Grissom to top things off. Anybody want to join me? :devil:

Is it ok if Sofia and I join you, LadySara? The more the merrier, methinks... :devil: And we've got jello...

Aggie, I agree the more the merrier, bring Sophia right along and by all means don't forget the jello. I think we have a bathtub we can put the jello in or a little pool if you like.

I think I might be able to dig up some flavored oils and we can all give each other massages as well. Although a little jello wrestling first could be a good thing. :devil:

I'm still all sticky from the icing sugar wrestling... Or, maybe not JUST the icing sugar... :devil:

Alyssaluvsdanny, i see where you're goin' :devil:

Cherry!!!
IluvEricSzmanda you had Greg long enough! I think We *looks at Sara and BrassFann08* have the right to play with him now! :devil: after all Athena said we had to share,,,

Right!, *places free hand on hip* Hand him over. Dont make me break down the door... *looks at Simply_Sara and Sara* You have to share!!!! It's our turn! :devil:
*reaches over for some jello*

I'm on my way LadySara with Lady Heather and Vartann too.
Lil_Anthro_Emote.gif
grr.

And yes kids play nice!

Don't make me start using my whip for reasons other than... well... you know.
Whip.gif

I was on my way to bed when I realised I needed a little something to help me sleep...

Sara? Come on honey. *takes Sara's hand* Ahem, don't worry. I'll return her in the morning... ;)

*runs off with Sara* :devil:

Back