One on One challenges! Challenge #12 ~ Results Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: One on One challenges! Challenge #4 ~Time To Join!

Ok - so how does this one work?

Like Vera said, you just PM her with your entry information and icon, and then she'll send it off to me and I'll do the rest! First you need a partner, then you decide on a picture to both use. You decide on if you'll have any restrictions and then you send all that information to Vera (cinegirl). After that, you get busy on your icon and send that to her. She'll send them off to me and I'll take care of it from there! Good luck! :D

okay, i'm in then. who wants to kick my butt? lol

I would love to do this.....but I am very much a beginner....

I'll try kicking you butt, Adzix, but it would probably be the other way around, if you're interested.

oh sure i'm interested Dragonfly ;)

haha, naaah i won't, you make beautiful icons.

i really really want in for this one but i'd have to enter and sumbit my icon by this friday b/c i'll be gone for a week after that. if anyone wants to challenge me and can do it by then, i'd be happy to do it. if not, oh well, theres always next time. :)

I am available for anything as long as you don't mind a beginner taking part in this kind of challenge.

I was going to challenge you, Chloe, but it looks like you're running things around here so I won't be able to. I'll take you on, katbug, if you're interested. :)

Lilly, according to Vera it's alright if I still join with you, as all the icons will be sent to her first. So, if you're still interested, then so am I!

Okay, awesome! My challenge still stands with katbug as well. Thanks Chloe and Vera. ;)

I'm open to any challenge guys. C'mon, it's easy to win against me :D

cainesugar said:
Okay, awesome! My challenge still stands with katbug as well. Thanks Chloe and Vera. ;)

Ok - you are on! I am not sure what to do though - so I am following your lead!

^ You can choose a picture, whatever you want, and PM it to me. I guess I'll PM the challenge to Vera since you're new at this, so all you have to do it PM me a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back