NY Forum Trip to Los Angeles: Year Two!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Geisha House is awesome! I'm glad you guys liked it. It's one of MrsG's fav places, and I'm a huge fan as well. The atmosphere can't be beat. And I think that was the night we had almost everyone there!

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hey, Elsie and husband: You'll be pleased to know that, at home, I'm not the one everybody waits on. That honor belongs to my little sister. :lol:

(When we were going anywhere in LA, they all had to wait for me because I was always the last one done. :eek:)

I'm currently sitting at the computer, wearing my Big Wangs shirt and waiting for the little sister to hurry the heck up so we can leave. Speaking of which, the following conversation took place a few minutes ago:

Me: Hehehe *points to shirt*
    Little Sister: People are going to think you're a perv or something.
    Me: *points to address on sleeve* It has the address on it.
    Little Sister: That could be a sex shop, you know.

:lol:

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

No, it was somebody with a penis.

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

^ :lol: I love you.

:eek: How does your family ever actually make it out of the house? Think of all the time that you have ever spent waiting? It probably amounts to, like, many months of just sitting around... :lol: (I love you, Fay, and it was never a chore waiting for you).

:lol: :lol: People might think you're a perv, but we know you're one. ;) I kid, I kid. I'm jealous, I just wish I'd bought a big wangs shirt.

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

OH SNAAAAAAAP.

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

6. Top41

^Oh, ouch!!!!

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

LOL, yeah, I gotta say, if someone doesn't know what Big Wangs is, that shirt could definitely make them stop and go, "WTF???" :lol:

7. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

^HAHAH! I never thought of it that way. Fay's sister with teh brainz! And btw, Faylinn, we only put up waiting around for you because it was so much fun to tease you about it!

"Oh look, Springmoon got her hair flat-ironed, makeup on, and completely dressed. She started half an hour after Faylinn did, and still managed to be ready. Go figure."

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

You wound me with your words. :angryrazz:

My mom said a guy was looking at my shirt. She was like, 'He read the front, and then he read the sleeve as you walked by, and he read the back when you passed him.' :lol: Apparently he had a :wtf: look on his face.

9. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

With that, you ruined everything :D

10. Top41

Well, I guess one should never say never, but the chances are pretty slim. I think Hill and Carmine were at some party at the club Avalon the first night of the first year, and we were a couple of blocks away at another bar. But for the guys' sakes, it's probably better they never run into a whole group of CSI girls out on the town. :lol: :devil: