No "E"s allowed.

I'm not working on Saturday and Sunday so I plan to do things slowly so I won't tax my body :) I will do laundry and such on Sunday but I'm always doing that on Sunday anyway. I will try to look at my book to try and find words in that don't had this particular non-constant in. I think I will go put my morning pot of T on to sooth my brain now :lol:

I would wish to display a URL (www location, HTML account), that assists you with this amusing distraction. Unfavorably, it has, in part, a quantity of this wayward portion of the ABC's.

^^I would say you don't find it too hard Dynamo, or so I think looking at your post. Good words you thought of ^^

OMG, this is so hard. It took about 3/60 of an hour (right, can't say the word starting in min) to think about how to say what I just said :lol: And I could say it normally fast.

I think I'm almost starting to talk as a particular 'individual' of a famous film from 1981 (to know which film it is, just join a T to that particular non-consonant we must not say).

I'll stop now. This is funny for I :rolleyes:, but not for my brain.

Also, NZGirly has brought about this particular dollop in two posts of this discussion.

From CSI_Dani:
I would say you don't find it too hard Dynamo, or so I think looking at your post.
For an individual post, it usually calls for a lot of scrutiny.

I have 14 hour shift tomorrow and I don't want to go in. My boss shows an aversion to I.

This is hard. But I dig it. haha.

CalleighD said:
My boss shows an aversion to I.

Uh-oh ... if I got the activity wrong, I'm sorry, but that glyph is not lawful according to this activity's standards, is it not?

Haha ... this is hard. Fun, though. Which board did you say you got it from? I know another that plays a similar thing.

Again, I spot a fault in a post. This is, I think, a third.

As to avoid making a fault, too, I will now go for hold a nap. In my room my lady awaits my company. Good night, you all. I'll post again tomorrow. ;)

Showtime said:
CalleighD said:
My boss shows an aversion to I.

Uh-oh ... if I got the activity wrong, I'm sorry, but that glyph is not lawful according to this activity's standards, is it not?

Haha ... this is hard. Fun, though. Which board did you say you got it from? I know another that plays a similar thing.

Oh darn it, it's so hard to spot :( I suck at this. I don't got a good brain :rolleyes: (awful grammar)

That's actually a part of having fun in this topic: trying to catch any wrong words that carry a particular glyph.

Oh, my brain hurts. :D

My hubby and I just got in from having our food out tonight. I had to look in this particular string of posts to look at fun posts y'all had today and I did find a post or two with a particular non constant in. I now wish all a good night :)

Good morning, I just got up. I had a long night's nap and now I am vigorous and brainy for today's rounds of posting. :)

Not all is good though, my poor baby girl has caught a cold (and I'm full of fright of catching it too, my girl and I do kiss a lot, that is how microorganisms usually transport from sick woman A to soonly sick woman B) For now, thankfully I'm good though.

I will now go and put food in my kitty's bowl, it is hungrily looking at us.

Back