Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

Yes Nick left with a blonde. But he probably already drank some beers and mistaked her for Sofia. Just plain human error.

Appereantly, the promo pics were for this episode. So I'm not sure about their interaction in upcoming episodes. Let's just pray it's gonna be a lot.

Their scene was totally fine yesterday! :cool:

I finally found the Nick and Sofia thread! I've been looking all over for this! I'm a huge Nick/Sofia fan. And I thought they were adorable last night. Their little moment was adorable!

Wow, there's a lot of new shippers. Welcome, everyone!

Well, now that Louise is in the main credits, they're bound to get a couple of scenes here and there. Here's hoping, anyway.

i'm so glad she's in the credits.

Fabian, that's exactly what happend! he totally mistook her for Sofia, that's why he danced with her!

smilliee! you're here, lovely.

Sofia and Nick got to sift through pork! yum! they did have a cute convo, she was being all scientific and he asked her if she wanted to help and she laughed at him!it was so adorable.

-x-liv

FrostBite said:
i'm so glad she's in the credits.

Fabian, that's exactly what happend! he totally mistook her for Sofia, that's why he danced with her!

smilliee! you're here, lovely.

Sofia and Nick got to sift through pork! yum! they did have a cute convo, she was being all scientific and he asked her if she wanted to help and she laughed at him!it was so adorable.

-x-liv
It was a cute scene, never the less. If you take it to whole 'notther level what is hidden underneath the looks they shared. I know I am repeating myself, but I taped last nite's episode (in case I missed watching it) and just kept on rewinding back to that scene when Nick was looking for the purse! -giggels- I am looking for some 'ideas' to get my muse started and hopefully get a fic started...or not! -LoL-

Hey guys... Well I watched the ep, thanks to all of you, and yes, that was such a cute moment. I'm so psyched that Louise Lombard's in the cast now. They just gotta put 'em together more.

Maybe Nick went home with a blonde because he thinks he can't get the blonde at work ;)? Oh Nick...

Look how happy she is:
CSI701001.jpg

That's after Nick teased her about helping out.

CSI701002.jpg

And sorry for the crop, but the CSI people really need to give us better angle.

CSI701003.jpg

And look! She's still smiling :D.

Thank you soo much for that Sofia pic. Totally makes my day... Happy Sofia=Happy me.
I'm not much into the couple myself, don't really know how I ended up in here, but I certainly see the appeal. They do have chemistry.

Thanks so much for the pictures, Caderyn! They are absolutely adorable. And look at her smile in the first picture, and her laugh in the second. They are so cute.

I saw the screencaps from that episode and the smile on her face and Nick's...danggit! It was sooooo cute made me feel all tingly afterwards! Whomever said that a picture's worth a thousand words is definitely right about that one! -sighs- I hope in future eps the writers will explore a possible relationship for this two because really, it will be explosive!

And yeah, Nick went home with a blond, but at the back of his head it was a different blond he was with! ;) hehehehe

Okay, those are seriously the most adorable pictures I've ever seen. Her smile is so bright! Aw, I think Sofia has a little crush on our Nick.

I miss the longer hair, though. For both of them.

And she gets all playful and whatnot. I wonder how Nick would react if he found out she has a crush on him. Would he get scared or pursue her or just laugh it off?

I think he would blush, then think about, but in the end ask her out.

And Sofia would smile, nod (because she's to shy to say yes) then they date, get married have a 2 kids, and live happily ever after. :D

Am I getting ahead of myself here? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back