Nick & Sofia #2 -- It's Sonic Good!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 4, 2007.

1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I went ahead and removed the link. I'm not sure it's ok to post it or not but anyway, you can post links to YouTube videos now. They need to be post in the Fan Video thread pinned at the top of the page instead of in the shipper threads themselves.

Feel free to post your videos there but keep in mind there is a maximum of two video posts per day. ;)

2. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

Thanks edog!
    I posted two of my videos in the Fan Video thread. I'll post others there too.

I've been thinking what if Nick and Sofia are on crime scene and one of them gets a bullet. Of course I don't want it will ever happen but what if? Who would it be? 'Cause they both have had hard times; Nick in Stalker, GD and Sofia BRTI 1&2. Finally I came to conclusion that it should be Sofia who gets bullet. And maybe she is shot in her leg cause then Nick can take her in his arms and carry her to ambulance. (Is it very stupid?)
    OMG! SoNic is the reason why I registered here and now I'm already shooting at them. What's wrong with me?! Maybe I'm so crazy cause I wanna see more SoNic scenes! I hope they give us more SoNic.

3. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

I wrote a "Sofia gets shot" story. It's called Breakfast For Losers. It's pretty short cause it couldn't be more than 1500 words.

I need plot bunnies!

I heard Sofia is in another one of the episodes, the WAT crossover, so that's really cool. I was so scared she was gonna leave. Sofia rules.

4. edog

edog Lab Technician

I'm really looking forward to the WAT crossover and having
    Sofia in it just plain rocks. Maybe she and Nicky will get some screen time in that one too. That'll just send me over the moon! Two great shows and a scene with my one of my fav ships? I'll die, I think. I'll just die if that happens. :lol: :p

5. _____Skylar

I hope they get some screen time together. I just love the way Sofia makes him smile or laugh and act little a little boy with a crush. They're so adorable together it would be so wrong if they didn't end up with each other.

I finally wrote another story--Why Cowboys Sleep With Their Boots On.

6. Miss_Boa_Vista

Miss_Boa_Vista Dead on Arrival

they really do need some screentime this season.
    because they are too cute to ignore

7. _____Skylar

Sofia is so Nick's type - strong, funny, clever, sexy, and BLONDE! And she can flirt with the best of them. Of course, Nick is such a flirt, too. That scene in Shooting Stars was awesome cause they were both flirting the pants off each other and it was @!&# so hot!

They were totally flirting in BTK, too. One of these days all that flirting is gonna get them into trouble.

8. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

I just realized that you had written that story way before I came to that 'getting shot' idea. Although thanks you so much for writing that! I really enjoyed it. And your latest FF Why Cowboys Sleep With Their Boots On rocks too!! Keep up the good work!

About plot bunnies, what do you guys think about how did they first meet? I mean what if the vet scene in SS wasn't their first scene together? What if they had met before?

I see more and more that Sofia is the one & only for Nick. She is the right girl for him. Cause all that flirting! You can't ignore that. It comes out so naturally. They are made for each other. I hope the writers see it too.

9. _____Skylar

Thanks!

I think they probably met each other way back. I mean, she was in the day shift working with Ecklie and they all seem to know who she was in Formalities. Warrick and Catherine didn't seem to trust her, but Nick just sort of stayed quiet. That was interesting.

They probably knew each other in passing. I don't know, I guess we don't know for sure.

I don't know if they'll hook up on the show, probably not, but oh well. That's what fanfic is for :)

10. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

I made two SoNic videos and posted links in the Fan Video thread.
    I miss SoNic so much. Don't know why. I wanna see new SoNic scenes and they better be great like the vet scene and the digging up the purse scene. :devil:
    If Louise/Sofia is staying for certain then it gives a little bit more hope. But I'm still afraid that they don't give us any more so great episodes like SS and BTK1. *crossing my fingers even harder* It would be so sad if they don't give us wonderful SoNic scenes anymore. It's like they have thrown us a bone (actually few bones) and now we have to just wait. Damn!

11. _____Skylar

I wanna see some good scenes, too. I heard Sofia is staying on the show, but then I've heard so many things I don't know what to believe anymore.

Anyone here write fanfic, cause I would kill for a new Sonic story.

12. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Hey, Nick and Sofia found Sara. Pretty cool. And she was adorable with her pony tail. Yay pony tail!

Dream team. Dream team to the max.

13. edog

edog Lab Technician

When I heard Sofia say she was going to search the roads, then Nick chimed in immediately with, "I'm going with you!" I think my heart skipped a beat.

I know he was eager to join her to find Sara, of course. ;)

Nice to see the season starting off with a tiny bit of Nick/Sofia footage.

14. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I'm sure Nicky wanted a bit of desert sex to keep him going...

To find Sara, of course. All for Sara ;)

Doesn't it seem like every season starts with some Nick/Sofia action?

15. _____Skylar

Oh, it was awesome! They're our heroes! And they looked so hot together. Oh, I love Sonic so much. They totally saved Sara's life. Nick + Sofia = awesome duo of awesomeness and ass kickingness!

They really need to do it tonight tonight.