Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

Yes season 3 and 4 were great. That happens to be what one of the TV stations here are reairing . . . and I love it, but it makes me sad.

I wish that had happened with the team and Sara seeing everyone in the break room.

What I realized though is that the only people from the team that have truly interacted with Sara since her ordeal has been Grissom and Greg. Nick is the one that I really want to see some interaction with, but what happened to Catherine and Warrick?

It hit me today that she's basically being outed from her group of friends - whether its intentionally or not, the writers are basically black listing the character. With Jorja leaving, it'd be great to see a couple of final stories with her interacting with the 'gang' - and we've only got, what, two episodes left with her in 'em? Maybe three . . . ? *sighs*

Emily - thanks for the *hug*. I sure hope November is a better month too . . .

Yeah, you're right, she kind of has been "blacklisted". That's so stupid. Like Emily said, right now I would settle for a simple TALK. This isn't just ignoring obvious chemistry anymore, it's a DROPPED PLOTLINE. Have I mentioned to you guys how much I hate those yet? Well, I do. A lot.

Btw Meg, don't worry, November will be better for you, it's always *my* cursed month, so all that bad luck will be heading this way. :rolleyes:

And Emily, good luck with that spoiler abstinence. ;)

I've also chosen to abstane from spoilers as well. I'd far rather the dissipointment hit me when the episode airs, rather than before hand.

As for the black listed thing, I've noticed the same thing and frankly it just... well I don't want to be profane. I LOVE that Greg is getting his time to interact with Sara, because he and her did develop a good friendship over the years. But, she's also friends with everyone else on the team too. It's not fair that she's not getting to be with everyone. I just... ugh.

Nick and Sara deserve their own closure, if not anything else. They sure as heck better not drop that plot line.

Yes dropped plot line is ridiculous. It drives me up a wall. It's not like it didn't happen . . . it did. Without honoring the show and character histories, they may as well just have all new characters with brand news lives and cases to work with . . . a natural evolution of things is one thing. But to ignore the past is another. You can't rewrite history (as much as I'd love to rewrite GSR . . . *grumbles*).

I'm fine with the fact that Sara and Greg have had some interaction. They did develop a great friendship. She was the one that ran to his side, literally, when he was beaten. She was the one that he taught when he was a Level 1 . . . but what about Nick? I mean, she is the one that actually talked to him about what happened without making it a huge deal because she knew that if she made it a huge deal, he'd be uncomfortable. But she didn't let him not address it, and she didn't let him allow it to effect his work. She called him on his behavior, didn't dwell on it because she knew that he really couldn't help it but just needed a reality check (I'm sure you all know of the episode in which I am referring to, but for New Snickers fans who are still catching up, and I'm sure there are a few, Season 6, episode 5 titled "Gum Drops") . . . So far, it seems like aside from a broken arm, there were no after-effects of her ordeal . . .

AGREED!!! i agree 100% with all of you!

they had an amazing story there with nick and sara, and so far.. they are COMPLETLEY ruining it.

i hate it when we think so positive and RIGHT just to have it pulled down by GSR... again. i can't wait tilll tonight's episode. it looks exciting, interesting, doesnt seem like it has ALOT of GSR moments in it. (of course, always brace yourselves). just keeping hoping... that's all i can say.

and yeah... Sara's friends with EVERYONE on the CSI team. but, she's only talked to two of them: Grissom and Greg. ok, yeah.. nick to but grissom practicly pushed him away. lmao.

haha... im' gonna try really hard to go spoiler free. because, yeah... i'd rather be dissappointed when it actually happens. it'll, be a surprise. just like when nick had that flashback... i had NO idea of it coming or of him getting teared up like that. ADORABLE. i was, honestly, the happiest person in the worldd!! lmao

OK, I didn't see a bit of the show tonight, (the beginning - but I have the whole thing taped) but with what I did see, still no Snickers? How can you not have Snickers the night *after* Halloween? That's just WRONG!

I guess, by default, I'll end up spoiler free as well. I just can't go into the spoiler thread because it can get so out of control and I don't want to get pulled into a debate about ships, which is most likely what would happen . . . I've desperately tried to avoid that, so I've relied on all of you for my spoiler fixes . . . but, with that said, all the spoilers that I want to know about include both Nick and Sara, and with one half of that equation leaving . . . well, I guess it just won't matter anyway.

Now, one more gripe about tonights episode. On a positive note, they seem to be setting up for Sara leaving with her comments about being sick of seeing death, how the death toll is rising and they aren't able to do anything to slow 'these guys' down . . . kudos for her mentioning how in horror movies the brunettes always die while the blonds live and Greg saying "aren't you glad it wasn't you"? or something that effect . . . but what my gripe is - WHY THE HELL AREN'T THEY USING JORJA MORE???!!! IT'S HER FINAL EPISODES, PEOPLE! I'll BUY YOU A VOWEL IF IT'LL GIVE YOU A CLUE! URGH! I don't give a damn about Ronnie Lake - not yet, anyway - so why would I want to see more of her and less of Sara? Once she's gone, then Ronnie can take Jorja's place - but until then, it's just idiotic.

Agreed. Although I haven't made up my mind yet on Ronnie, the people that are saying that TPTB are shoving her down our throats are right. It's like they're hot and cold with Sara right now, one episode she gets engaged to Grissom, thus wrapping her into the show tighter, and the next thing we know they're acting like she's already gone, being replaced with Ronnie. Ronnie shouldn't be a replacement, she should get to be her own character. This will just allow the non-diehards to watch the show and go, "oh, that's the new Sara, right?". :rolleyes:

I've always thought the Sara/Greg friendship was cute, so I didn't particularly mind that the scene that got the ball rolling on her leaving was with him, but it was only a quick scene, and I think, or rather, *hope*, that there will be more before she leaves. So if we're looking for the bright side here (and judging by our last couple posts, we need it), maybe there WILL be a Snickers scene? I don't think that it would be a romantic thing, just a friendly thing. Maybe they'll have her mention certain things to everyone??

I hope so too . . . honestly, I think it'd be nice if they threw her a going away party and then she pulled *everyone* aside to speak to them privately. That'd be nice.

I think Jorja had mentioned that the last episode she filmed was an emotional one, so I can only hope that the last few moments of the actual episode end on a positive note for Sara, rather than a negative one . . . that she's emotional to leave 'her home' and friends . . .

I just had a few other thoughts to add, and they flew right out of my mind . .. *sighs* Typical.

Oh - one of the things - with next weeks episode being the Without a Trace cross over, maybe Jack Malone could offer Sara a position in NYC with the FBI. Back in Season one or two, I can't remember, when she submitted for a Leave of Absence, she'd mentioned wanting to look into the FBI - so this could be her 'in' and since she's sick of dealing with death, hopefully finding missing persons alive would help her out . . . *shrugs* I don't know, just a thought.

yeah... there were no snickers moments. but... nick's becoming more of a grissom now. hiding his emotions within his work... working twice as hard, hopeing to get whatever is on his mind off of it. *aka: sara and grissom together*. lol. just my thought!

about the greg/sara scene.. that was really cute. i'm really happy sandles are getting these scenes because in dead doll... they got nothing which was really sad. and, it's already shown that greg is ok with grissom and sara's relationship and nick obvisoulsy isn't. glad to see their friendship shine through. and that was the only scene i saw greg in throughout the whole episode.

we better have a cute scene. one with nick completley sad that sara's leaving. greg and sara are having these 'goodbye' scenes... so we better get something with nick and sara!!

the next episode looks great. i'm still going into this jorja think fairly positive. i dunno how i'll come out but i still can't believe that she's just LEAVING.

SNICKERS FOREVER!!!

lmao... no snickers after halloween.. that's just CRUEL!!!

Man, it's quiet in here again . . . that's one of the best parts of my day - getting to talk Snickers with you all . . .

I am glad too that Sandles are getting scenes. I'd much rather see that than GSR. But Snickers is still my favorite. I'd have settled for a glance between them by now! *sighs*

On a positive note - I saw the season 6 finale a couple of days ago - just the team scene where they see Brass. And this time, the first time actually, I saw Nick's arm reach out around Sara! *Squees* I know it's an old moment, I know that it's been discussed before, but it was seen with 'new' eyes! :)

I think I need to eat one of the many chocolate bars I have stashed away. A friend and I made a pact that we'd eat chocolate and stuff ourselves crazy full with pointless junk food during Jorja's last episode - so I stocked up early with all the Halloween candy on sale . . . but I don't think I can wait . . . I mean, for her to leave I can wait - but for all that chocolate . . .

i know! it's so quiet. i love coming on here and talking about Sara and Nick. just makes me happy.

yeah... if i wasn't shiping snickers i'd probably be leaning on sandles. they're cute... but snickers is HOT, PERFECT AMAZING!! lol.

aw, that scene's so cute. he's arm just automaticly goes around sara's waist and he pulls her in. he's so cute. i want Nick Stokes as my boyfriend!! lmao. but, please tell me you turned the tv off before.... 'the scene' was on!!! lol.

uhm.... guess what i just eat... A SNICKERS BAR!! ugh, those are so amazing. the force!! i always see snickers commercials and stuff and i'm like 'aw yeah!! snickerss!!!'. i love it:)

on another note... i made two more wallpapers: the second one is better. i still have to find a good program. hopefully i'll find one soon:)

wallpaper 1
wallpaper 2

I was just eating a snickers and decided to visit you guys.

And... I was going to ask you if I could actually use one of those wallpapers as a wallpaper, but I had a better idea.

Will you make me one?? PWEEEZIE?

I'll be your best friend?

hey great wp emily
meg i wish that will happen that they will throw a farewell party for sara and sara talking to them one by one and nick was the last person she talk to and a bit more emotional cause they been the best of friend.
llk your eating snickers, i'm eating cadbury *ducks on flying objects but if your throwing snickers i'm going to be glad to catch them all ;) *

viva las vegas

nick and sara 1

nick and sara 2

enjoy. and try being optimistic well have are snicker scene soon it will be so sweet *praying really hard*

llk- i'll definatly make you a wallpaper. what would you like on it? :)

i'm trying my hardest to be possitive but like we've already stated... i don't want to fall on my face again. hoping for the best and then see sara and grissom get married, nick's emotion's staying still. that'd be the WORST.

i really hope we get that good bye party. it'd be so cute. by what i've heard from spoilers *before i went spoiler free* the team's gonna be taking it REALLY hard. that's what the last episodes gonna be able. sara wraping it all up and then team feeling like crap.

because, the reason why sara is leaving is because she doesn't feel like she's doing anything. she said ever since she came, the crime rate has gone up. so... i guess she just doesn't feel useful. and obviously, she doesn't feel that much wanted from grissom because that should be a factor in her choice for leaving.

i think, that when grissom leaves (thinking at the end of this season) sara will come back because she sees her place in life, the place where she is needed is in las vegas *at nick's side:)*.

the next episode looks really good though:) dont think we're gonna get any snickers moments though. seeing has nick's wrapped up in the case. sandle are probably gonna get another cute moment. and i'll probably smile :) of course, with snicker's i'd be SCREAMING WITH JOY!! :D :D!!

plus side: grissom's going the NY... NO GSR MOMENTS!!!!

csiemily said:
llk- i'll definatly make you a wallpaper. what would you like on it? :)

Nick and Sara... other than that you go ahead and do anything you decide.

ETA because I sounded like an ingrateful biotch: THANK YOU very very very very very very very very much! Thanks you.

So, I got in a fight the other night about Snickers. Someone was telling me how they hated it and how GSR was better and how stupid it was. I got all mad and started sending them clips from youtube and omnaetoy and it was fun! Every time they tried to give me a rebuttle I sent another clip. And... I, of course, had an intelectual argument formed too. I mean.. I wasn't being pigheaded. But seriously Snickers is like the one an only acceptable Sara ship.

It was fun. I got to fight for the honor of my ship.

-llk

Back