Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to say I haven't been here in quite awhile. Just needed a little break.
I'm giving CSI at least two episodes to see if it is going in a decent direction otherwise I will stick to the other two. And its not because there isn't any snickers. I won't lie that is some of it but not all of it.
But I still will hold onto my faith in snickers. ;)

mariel, pandora, csiwatcher8! good to hear from you guys!! i'm SO excited for thursday!! omgoodness, i can hardly contain myself

-----2!!-----
Invisible_Evidence_291.jpg

SO CRAZY!

welcome autumn!! nice to meet you! welcome to the snickers thread! hope you stay around. no worries, doesn't matter if you like GSR. even if we dont like it, i dont trash talk it. WELCOME AND I HOPE YOU STAY AROUND!!:)

believe me you guys, you're gonna be in here ALOT more! i have a really good feeling that Snickers IS gonna happen! i dont know why... i just feel like GSR is a front and that Snickers is the real secret love affair. *crosses fingers* THIS IS SO EXCITING!!

EEEEE!!

about the poll... i tried to make it yesterday.. but it didnt work... i'll try again...

mariel i'm gonna read your stories right now. i love any and ALL snickers stories!!:)

*gets mad* the poll thing isn't working. don't know why... but there's a glict of something. when it starts to work again, i'll post the poll! :D

Emily, I'm going to try and update . . . it's hard to concentrate on much of anything with all the banging going on up there . . . (insert dirty joke here).

2 days! 2 Days! 2 DAYS!!! *AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!*

Don't feel bad, Emily. I did the poll one time and I did it then later on, I tried to do it again, I didn't do it good, I forgot how to do it. Why can they do it easy way for us to do it?

Welcome to the Snickers Thread, Autumn. We don't bite. GSR are welcome here. I'm a Snickers, GSR, Grillows and Catnips. There is a one person who is a GSR and Snickers.

Hi Guys, Jus poping in to say "Hi".....OHHHH I got my autographed photo today from Jorja Fox...I sent for it like 8 months ago, I almost forgot about it..lol...She sent me a letter back with it and said thanks for writeing her, and that she's glad that I'm a fan of her acting. She said to keep watch'n that season 8 is going to be good..I was so excited that I almost forgot about getting the new CSI computer game..lol..
2 days to go..We are in the home streach...We can do it..The last 24 hours are goign to be the hardest...
Ok I am watch'n CSI on spike and there was a promo on just now. It was the one where Nick says "I'm not leaveing till I find something"...

OMGOODNESS!! i'm so jealous of you snf01!! i want that! haha. hm... season 8 is gonna be good, MEANING SHE IS SO GONNA LIVE!! did you tell her you were a sara/nick shipper? haha... i so would:p lmao!!

i LOVE that promo. because... his face in it when it shows the drawings of sara... AHHH!!! *claps* TWO DAYS!!

well, i tried to do the poll thing, but destiny even said that there might be something wrong with it. it's not working at all. so, hopefully it'll get fixed. so we can vote for our favourite thread title!! WWOOO!!!! *jumps up and down* I'M SO EXCITED!!

meg, take your time with your story. making amazing chapters like you have must not be easy. lol.

about ships and eveything, i don't ship nick and sara with anyone BUT each other. i dont see them with anyone but each other. Sandles, Catnip, GSR, Sonic, Swarrick... all the other things, i just dont see it. But, i ship catherine with PureJoy and YoBling. i think i do like PureJoy a little better, just beacuse i've liked them together since the beginning. they have amazing chemistry and everything. but, warrick seems to really care about catherine. i dunno... i'm a hardcore Snickers. That's all! haha :D

i can't believe we did it you guys! we got through the whole summer, wondering whats gonna happen to sara. if she's gonna live or not. IT'S FINALLY GONNA PAY OFF!! i just REALLY wanna see how nick reacts. we all know how he SHOULD react... but you never know with TPTB. i'm loving all the spoilers we're getting. i dont think i've heard a bad spoiler yet. well... i've heard bad rumors... but rumors aren't spoilers.

2 DAYS! 2 DAYS! :D

Swarrick.. Interesting. That's a new one to me! XD

OHMYGOD TWO DAYS LEFT. -runs around in circles-

Unfortunately, I'll miss the first few minutes because of a football game. Dx

Hopefully it's not TOO important. Dx

I KNOW!! i'm so excited!! i just want these next two days to go by REALLY fast. but... i bet their gonna go by REALLY slow:( haha!!

ok... plan....

for the final day (thursday) we'll have an hourly countdown. so... when you're on, say the hour and put a picture if you want (like i've been doing). i can't believe we're THIS CLOSE!!

snickers is gonna happen, i KNOW it is! i dont know why, but i just have this feeling. hopefully my feelings aren't wrong:( lol:p

i'll give a little gift for everyone (well... partly recent posters)...

pandora
meg
Sara4Nick
mariel
nickngris
nicksarafan2
sunny
smile
csi_watcher_8
yum
cca
celeone
liz
samstokes
gsrfanatic
autumn
snf01
cocoa
carolina drumchik
me:)

^^did i forget anyone?....

First, Thank for the picture for me. Yes, Emily, You do forget about one person, it Misery. I know she hasn't been in here for a while, but she is a Snickers fan.

thank you Emily, that was really sweet :)

Im too a hardcore SNicker, I dont multiship. I may change my mind, but I dont multiship. Im a Yo!Bling and I like Gris with Lady Heather

if the premiere is thursday it means its tomorrow, I cant wait to come and read all your impressions on it

glad you all like it... and YES I'LL GET MISERY IN THERE!!
MISERY
^^so sorry for forgetting... hopefully this will make you forgive me:)

--------1!!!!!!!!!!---------
normal_6x21_953.jpg

TOMORROW!! IT'S TOMORROW!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! i can't believe we're finally gonna be able to SEE IT!! eeeeeeee!! :D

Nick's fight for his sunshine, sara's fight to stay alive. it's gonna be so intense!!

glad to hear you guys are hardcore snickers shippers. nothing can make be stop loving snickers. even in sara dies... i'm still gonna love snickers. but, she can't die... SHE WONT DIE!!! :D

stay positive everyone. i KNOW its gonna happen. it's the only proper choice. nick and sara... they are PERFECT TOGETHER!!! *jumps up and down* I CAN'T WAIT!

You are from Canada, are you? If you are, you get to see early at 8:00, unless you live different area time zone. We got one more to go to see Nick's sunshine's fate.

yup... canadian girl here. i'm so happy that CTV has changed the show time to 8 o'clock. so, now.. i can watch it at 8 and 9!! so so SO happy!!

and YES YES YES!! nick IS gonna find his Sunshine and SAVE HER!!! eee!!

*attempts to do the poll again*...

[pollstart]
[polltitle=What's the next thread title?]
[polloption=Nick&Sara --#22-- Don't Let Her Die]
[pollstop]

*gets mad once again* SEE!! IT'S NOT WORKING!! goodness... i guess we'll try and find a way around this:p haha!

anyone else wanna try?...

*takes a deep breath* we had it through you guys!! and the spoilers are looking great for us. if i was GSRer.. i'd be pretty scard right now. the underdogs are FIGHTING BACK!! Snickers is the real secrect love affair!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back