Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

God you guys are good, I lost my muse to write but reading all your fabulous stories, I think I'm getting it back.

And you have got me so excited for season 8, I don't know what I'd do if Sara didn't live or we didn't get any SNickers!

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Csiemily: your story sounds VERY promising! I'll hand you snickers for that.

Meg! I'm starting your ficcy now! I'm putting aside Danny/Lindsay fics for yours!

Thanks Sam! I just thought that I needed to gift something to our FANTABULOUS SHIP OF SNICKERS! :lol:
    Thanks, emily! I'm so glad yo guys like it!

If Sara dies, hell--I'll die!

Guys!! Check out my banner! I also made a cute piccy from it!

Oh and guys will agree with me: :eek: NICK'S CHECKING OUT SARA'S BEHIND!
    [​IMG]

Aww! Naughty boy. We don't blame him though... Sara is... hot. (I'll go gay for her! Much to the dismay of my boyfriend, I might add... :lol:)

Oh and here's the pressie!:
    [​IMG]
    (Credit somehearts-x3 on livejournal or kissmesweet on talk if used, please!)

3. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i love the wp and the picssweet
    cant wait for the updates on the fics meg,emily and nickngrissom. ;)
    sara asking nick for help

4. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Are you adding that to the SNickers site, it is beautiful.
    Nick's checking her ass, but when does he not, Sara does the same too.

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Oh thanks sweetie! I actually need to get the gallery working first, before I upload it onto the site! :lol: Go Snickers! I love how he's holding onto his arm as if she relys on him! (She does!) They're so cute when they're walking, like a couple!
    HAHA, take that GSR! (Damn, I'm saying that alot now. :lol:)-- Snickers hold onto each other while they walk!

6. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

I hate galleries, I ried to work one before and I have no idea what happened, but it deleted everything on it.
    But I'm sure you'll work it fine!

Yeah, with GSR it would be Grissom keeping hold of Sara so he doesn't fall over in his old age.
    How the hell do they think Grissom looks better with Sara than Nick, thats an insult!

7. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I meant to ask you, NicknGriss, about UnderCover CSI and Sara's Secret Lover . . . where are those? I'd love to read them! :)

And kissmesweet, that's so sweet that you're putting down the Danny/Lindsay stuff for my story! :)

Does anyone else think it's hilarious that this is a brand new thread with almost 40 posts already and we have no real scenes to discuss? I love it! Why can't the writers figure out that this is what is meant to be?

8. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

What epsiode are they re-running this week, I hope we get too see Empty Eyes again, that was a cute episode apart from the end.

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

omgoodness.. i LOVE Empty Eyes (except the ending!). ugh!!

Sweet, i LOVE your banner!! that's so adorable. the only rest why grissom would be holding on to sara is so that she doesn't chase after nick!! mua ha ha!!!

Grissom and Sara DEFINATLY don't look good together. Sexy? i dont think so. Nick and Sara are bringing sexy back!!

in that pic with Sara and nick hold each other while walking.. that's one of the cutest things EVER! like, sara wouldn't just DO that. she knows that Nicky likes it and i guess she just can't keep her hands off of him!! MUA HA HA!!

thank you guys for the compliments on my story. i'm writing more so i'm hopfully update soon. during the summer i'm probably gonna start on some more stories.

NicknGris, i'm not sure what your stories are about either. are they SNickers? either way, i'll definatly read them. are they in the csitalk fanfic section?

i actually find it quite amazing that we got to another thread. i think that our ship has had the least amount of moments this whole season. it's sad really because Nick and Sara are the best couple ever and everyone knows it! <EVEN GEORGE EADS KNOWS IT! come on!

i think we should start a petition or something that we can send to the writers asking them and TELLING them that nick and sara belong together!! because it's true! nick isn't happier with anyone else. and sara seems like she's coming around to. like, it doesnt seem like she's all the hapy with grissom and she's seeing alot more of nick lately and going out of her way to see him. COME ON!! PLEASE, MAKE US HAPPY!!

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Yes, My Snickers story are here at Fanfiction. I will post it here Part 1 through 10 of Sara's Secret Lover and Undercover CSI Part 1 through 6. You have to look for it, if it not delete.

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ok. can't wait to read them. i'll look for them right now. i dont think i've read one of your stories yet. i've read Mariel's story, Meg's stories and one of heartagram's stories from her livejournal thing. all of them EXTREMELY good. sometimes i just look through fanfiction.net and just print off some SNickers stories. SNickers just makes me happy!!! it's crazy.

so, guess throw up the whole summer we'll/i'll be looking up spoilers for the season priemer. i really hope nicky is sara's hero. or sara just forgets/doesnt want to be with grissom anymore. i think the lack of Snickers time this season is because Grissom doesn't like Nick and Sara working together. Why? Becuase he knows their chemistry and knows that if Nick wants, he can take sara away from him like that. like, look. Nick worked with Sara for one whole episode/case and from then on, it kinda seems like Sara doesnt' like Grissom as much or just just wanting to spend more time with Nick. I don't know if Grissom can hold on to her much longing... come nicky... GO FIGHT FOR SARA!!!!

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I find it for you.
    Sara's Secret Lover
    Part 1 and 2- Sara's Secret Lover-Part 1 and 2
    Part 3- Sara's Secret Lover- Part 3
    Part 4- Sara's Secret Lover-Part 4
    Part 5- Sara's Secret Lover-Part 5
    Part 6- Sara Secret Lover- Part 6
    Part 7- Sara's Secret Lover- Part 7
    Part 8- Sara's Secret Lover-Part 8
    Part 9- Sara's Secret Lover-Part 9
    Part 10- Sara's Secret Lover-10

Undercover CSI

Part 1- Undercover CSI- Part 1
    Part 2- Undercover CSI- Part 2
    Part 3- Undercover CSI- part 3
    Part 4- Undercover CSI- Part 4
    Part 5- Undercover CSI- Part 5

Sara's Secret Lover- This is a Snickers story, Sara is not involved with Grissom, she is involve with Hank 'till you know. I got one more chapter on this story, I'm having a writer block.

Undercover CSI- This is also a Snickers story. Sara is married to you know who. Greg has no idea that she is married when he ask her out. You will read it soon. This is not GSR story, Grissom is married to Catherine and has one son from his first married (Adopted.) You will find out who this person is. Will you give him up when you fall in love with him? That will be on my next story, I will tried to post it tonight.

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

oh! thanks NicknGris!! i'll be sure to read them. i'm kinda hoping that Sara's Secrect Lover is Nicky, i guess i'll have to read to find out!! ah ha

Mariel, i've been reading your Story "sooner or later" really good so far. i think i'm on like, chapter 5 or something.

Meg, can't wait for the update of "Back To You". it's really good so far. i'll try and update my story soon too. :D

man, i love reading SNickers fanfic!!

14. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I used to be a Snickers shipper when I first started watching CSI. But, then I realized that I just wanted George and Jorja to be together not Sara and Nick. I am a GSR Shipper now.

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You can be a multi-shipper, I am a multi-shipper, Snickers, GSR, Grillows, Catnip and Greg/Sofia. George and Jorja does make a cute couples real life and so it their character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.