Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

*Jack/Elizabeth*

Oh, there better be, I'm a bit split between Sarah Goldfinger, or whatever her name is, she wrote some good SNickers episodes a while back, but then she wrote this GSR one, which I think they MADE her write!

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

which GSR episode, Living Dolls? i have to say, i dont think that she exactly WANTED to write this one. the writers said that they've been playing this episode through this whole season. I'm thinking that they just gave her what they wanted and told her to add in her own little twists. But, maybe she did have a Snickery influence on that episode. remember Nick's reaction #1 & Nick's reaction #2 to GSR? i talked to alot of people about the team's reaction and they all said that nick looked sad (i didn't say they did at first, they brought it up). but yeah, they said that everyone looked surprised but nick looked REALLY sad. i think that maybe, since it seems like she's a SNickers shipper, she might of made it offical and Nick Stokes does have feelings for SARA SIDLE!!! mua ha hahaha ha!!!

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Congratulations on the new Sara/Nick thread..

I have to say, I love the way they work together
    and they look cute together too

GO SNICKERS !!

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, thanks hhunter! We all love SNickers here, hope you drop by regularly! there's always lots of Snickers love to go around her.

Meg, i'm reading your fanfic Back To You and WOW!! it's AMAZING! i had tears in my eyes! I can't picture Nick dead, i feel so bad for Sara. it's outstanding!

ok, i noticed we dont have a Snickers song thread so i decided to post this song here. it's called With You by Jessica Simpson and every time i listen to it i just make a video of Snickers in my head.

The real me is a Southern girl
    With her Levi's on and an open heart
    Wish I could save the world
    Like I was Supergirl
    The real me used to laugh all night
    Lying in the grass, just talking 'bout love
    But lately I've been jaded
    Life got so complicated

I start thinking about it
    Almost forgot what it was like
    To know when it feels right

But with you
    I can let my hair down
    I can say anything crazy
    I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground
    With nothing but a T-shirt on
    I never felt so beautiful
    Baby, as I do now
    Now that I'm with you

With you
    With you
    With you
    Now that I'm with you

You speak and it's like a song
    And just like that, all my walls come down
    It's like a private joke
    Just meant for us to know
    I relate to you naturally
    Everybody else just fades away
    Sometimes it's hard to breathe
    Just knowing you found me

'Cause I start thinking about it
    I almost forgot what it was like
    To know when love feels right

'Cause with you
    I can let my hair down
    I can say anything crazy
    Baby, as I do now
    Now that I'm with you

With you
    With you
    With you

Come and take me
    Love you, save me
    Like nobody else
    Now I can be myself with you

I can let my hair down
    I can say anything crazy
    Baby, as I do now
    Now that I'm with you

I can let my hair down
    I can say anything crazy
    Baby, as I do now
    Now that I'm with you

-- i have a question, does anyone know where i can make a video, like.. a Snickers video? i've been looking but i can't find a place. :D

5. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Emily, thank you so much for the compliment on "Back To You." Hopefully I'll get the chance to start writing the next chapter this evening. Working full time really screws up my writing time! LOL! It's a pain to have to try and schedule writing bits and pieces of things during different chunks of time . . . but I WILL continue! LOL!

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao. yeah... lifes does get in the way of our Snickery fantasies.

i'm watching "Hombodies" right now and a SNickery part that i think is really cute is when sara and nick go to the house for the B&E. ok, i'll do it as a dialogue:

nick: so, are you guys ready for the softball game on Saturday?
    the cop: Ready to whip your ass
    Sara: see you are the lab Nick.
    Nick: yeah, later Sar. You're ready to kick my what?

^it's not a BIG Snickers moment but like, when sara says that she walks away smiling. like, she likes knows nick and stuff.. i thought it was really cute.

ok, i was just wondering you guys, what episode made you first start to like SNickers? i was just wondering that because i've been watching some Snickers episodes and i asked myself that question and i couldn't. i think i just gradually started to like it. like, i guess i just enjoyed them working together and then it moved into and obsessed of them GETTING together!! lmao!

man, i was George Eads was a writer for CSI like Billy Petersen is. then he could add in his KUNG FU FIGHTING SKILLS!!

7. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

ooh hot pics emily, mariel love that wp love the smile they gave each other to. meg cant wait for the update of your fic back to you i got the feeling its going to have loads of agst.

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey guys, thanks for the PICTURES! I love them all!

Meg: Where's the linkie for your ficcy? :)lol:) Pleeeease?

Agreed and George would put in some LOVING for Snickers. Remember he says that "Sara is Nick's!" :)

[​IMG]

9. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

OMG that's so cute.

It would be nice to see nick fighting for his girl.

10. MegBreanne

Hmm . . . good question. I don't know which episode initially got me interested in Snickers. I was just bored one day last fall and watching whatever was on TV - and at that point, I hadn't really watched any of the CSIs. But it was CSI, CSI: Miami, or CSI: NY (on Spike, A&E or History -- why NY is on History, I have no idea! Weird Canada!).

Anyway, I chose CSI and enjoyed it. It happened to be a marathon and I just kept watching . . . when I first saw Nick and Sara together I thought they'd be cute. Then whenever they didn't have scenes together in a particular episode, I'd ask myself if the writers were blind! LOL!

Then I downloaded the clips from Butter That Toast, fell in love even more, then bought the DVDs . . . see, my obsession for this show is solely because of Snickers. The rest is good too, but without Snickers, it's like nothing to me . . .

kissmesweet -- the link to my fic (at fanfiction.net) is this: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3449129/1/ Enjoy! And don't forget to review! :)

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

omgoodness, same! Without SNickers, i wouldn't love CSI as much. i dunno, i kinda like SNickers better then the actual CSI show! it's crazy! i dunno when i started to like SNickers. i think it was like, about a year or something. i remember watching the CSI finale 'Way to Go' (season 6 was the first season that i actually started to watch, but i've now watched every CSI episode) and at the end of it, the STUPID ending in the history of the WORLD! when grissom and sara got together. (that was really hard to say...) but yeah, afterwards.. i was PISSED OFF!! but i didn't know why! it was just so mad that grissom and sara got together. so then, during the summer last year, i guess i just all the sudden figured it out. and that was when my life was complete.. LMAO!!

sweet, that picture is so adorable! see.. they are so happy together and happy about thread #21!!!

samstokes, that's the number one thing i want to see next year, NICK SHOW OFF HIS FIGHTING SKILLS FOR SARA!!! i really want nick to come out with his feelings for sara and then tell warrick or catherine that he's not going down without a fight!! GO NICKY GO!! :D

ok, well.. i'm off to read meg's story.... :)

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Emily, I have read your story and I will replied your story soon, sometime tonight. Hurry up. I will tried to write Undercover CSI- Part 6 tonight, depend the mood I'm in.

The question is, Will Sara in a coma? Or will she don't have memory of who she is? Will Nick be there for her, because he only one understand her, because he went through it too, like her. Sara now understand him what he went through when he was kidnapped.

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, thanks! i'm starting to write more, but i haven't posted it yet.

hum... Sara in a coma, i'm actually liking that idea!! because, if she forgets everything, she'll forget that she's with Grissom and Nick's gonna probably (hopefully/better be) the first person she sees. He knows what she's thinking and how terrified she must be. Man, if Nick and Sara dont become closer after this... there's no freaken hope for humanity!! but yeah, Nick and sara could be sitting in the hospital room, Nick holding Sara's hand and singing gentally to her, her favourite song. Sara opens her eyes and smile at Nicky, Nick lets his tear slide down his cheek as he lets out the sigh that he didn't realize he had. He lets his head fall on Sara's trembling hand and kisses it saying that he was afraid he was gonna lose her. Sara smiles at Nick, who's now in broken into tears. They stay like that for a little bit. Then Nick stands up and says to Sara that her boyfriend is waiting outside for her (grissom). Sara gets a questioning look on her face and asks what boyfriend. Nick replys.. Grissom. Sara sorts through her mind but can't find any momories of ever dating Gil Grissom.

Ok, i'm definatly writing a Fanfic about that next... STAY TUNED!! lmao!! man, i can't wait for season 8!!!!!

I LOVE SNICKERS!

14. MegBreanne

I just realized what I can do at work while I have nothing to do (I'm a receptionist at a hair salon -- I sweep, take calls/messages, book appointments and do the laundry -- whoopie! LOL!). I'm going to take a writing tablet and write out my story outlines! LOL!

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

That's good idea, Meg. Bring the tablets, becasue it nothing to do 'till you get a customer.

Soon I get done with UnderCover CSI and Sara's Secret Lover then I will work on a new story. I'm going to do two story, not three story at the same time, I can't do it. I'm writing GSR and Snickers with the Grillows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.