Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Let me just say that while I was at work this week, a couple of the ladies saw the book that I was reading and mentioned that they love CSI and it's their favorite show as well. One of the ladies doesn't have TV anymore, but misses the show, and the other one loves it -- and neither like GSR! Whooo! :)

As for the scenes at the end of "You've Got Male" and "Stalker" . . . seriously? Those were supposed to happen? And they were taken out? What the hell were they thinking? Those would've been awesome scenes.

Maybe the grand scheme of things was to give the audience GSR so they got their fix and then by the time Snickers happens (I refuse to believe that it won't), everyone will know how it's supposed to be . . . GE knows. We know. Maybe we're just ahead of the curve on this one! *winks*

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i'm with you there Meg! i WISH those scenes happened! at least we DO know that it was Nick that she phoned at the end of "You've Got Male". as for the Stalker one... WHAT THE HECK! come on... they are so ment to be together. and Nick's looked out for sara sooo much, why couldn't they just let us have that scene! that would of be SO adorable!!

i kinda get the feeling of that too Meg! like... they're slowing bring SNickers into being again. i dunno, i know GSR might keep going and stuff because they were "destined to be together" but like... maybe they didn't air those scenes because they wanted to wait later into the series to reveal SNickers... make the audience wait and get them confused. If you ask me, i think that's one of the down falls for GSR. The audience is expecting it. CSI is all about the unexpected. and that's what i'm hoping they are doing to SNickers.

I've never given up on SNickers and never will! WE WILL WIN; somehow, some way... WE WILL WIN!

3. MegBreanne

Does anyone know of any other scenes that they were supposed to have, but that got cut out of the show? Of course now, I'm looking at Ebay trying to find the scripts for "You've Got Male" and "Stalker" -- just to have those scenes written in black and white! Sad, isn't it?

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

sam i think it a great idea to search for snicker pics to keep the thread satisfied.
    so i watch law of gravity but sadly theres no snicker scene.
    but nick looks good and the way he hold the baby is cute.
    as for sara even she's covered and smell like dirty she still looks good. if the they had a scene for this one i could imagine nick teasing sara and sara pouting, then nick will feel guilty and he would help her clean up ;).
    for some snicker fix:
    sara: meet in 5
    nick: why not i go with you now

5. MegBreanne

The links to those photos won't load ... sadness. Is there a way to fix that, cocoa?

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yeah, it didn't work for me.. but i bet they would make me smile! :D

Meg, i really want to see those scripts in black and white to!!

i told my mom about those moments and she said that they didn't put them in there because they would comepletely take over the GSR moments. it's true! because if they acutally did have those moments, it would completely take over them because Grissom and Sara never went out and nick and sara went out TWICE! (even if it wasn't a date.. but i'm kinda thinking they had some fun afterwards :devil:) i hope we get a moment with Sara and Nick that will TOP those deleted scenes and TOP the stupid GSR scenes! (as in... nick and sara get married :D)

i just can't wait to see Nick win sara over in season 8.. IT'S GONNA BE SWEET!! :D just keep hoping the TPTB doesn't let us down... again

7. MegBreanne

you're mom is definitely right! :)

I'm having a seriously spacey kind of week where I don't remember anything (and take everything the complete opposite as what they are meant as) so please forgive me when I ask to be reminded of when Nick and Sara went out . . . ? I'm drawing a complete blank! HELP! I'm already going through CSI (or more to the point, Snickers) withdrawl and would love to pull out my DVDs . . .

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

no, i mean IF they put those scenes in it would of dominated the GSR scenes becaus Grissom and Sara never went out but Nick and Sara would of went out twice. but, i do believe that at the end of "you've got male" nick and sara did go out because Sara phoned him and asked him if wanted to go out. not on a date but just.... out.

i love watching the older episodes in CSI (season 1-4ish) and realizing all the adorable SNickers moments. like, the stares and just what they say. like, something they say stuff and you KNOW that they are talking about each other. (like sara's "found again in the heart of a friend" thing. in Ending Happy). like, you just NO that she is talking about Nicky!

MAN, i love SNickers :D

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

If I'm not here tomorrow or Saturday when we get to 1001, you go ahead and do it.

What are we talking about the whole Summer when CSI is out? We can think of how Nick and Sara get close together if she survive.

10. MegBreanne

Thanks for clarifying that for me.

At the end of Season Four -- did anyone else think that it was at least a semi-big deal that Warrick, Sara and Nick went out to the Strip after solving that case, but Cath, Gris and Greg were no where to be found (seen)? that to me would sort of count as them going out, even if only friends (and Warrick was there . . . ).

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

12. MegBreanne

LOL! I love George Eads so fricking much.

And it's hilarious because I literally just watched the video clips of the episode in which those pictures came from about an hour ago! LOL!

Oh -- and by the way, I just updated "Back To You" if anyone is interested! ;)

13. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

meg i'm reading it now at ff.

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

cocoa, those pics are so adorable!! i was actually looking for those pics but i couldn't find them! lol, EXREMELY cute!!

aww.. man, i LOVE George Eads! he's SO KINDA! i guess that's how Nick's so kind! EEEE!!!

about what jorja said: If I did know, I’d smile and tell you I didn’t. But I hope Sara’s alive and well and back for a sexy Season 8 romance.” <--- at first glance, i was pissed of (GSR! grrrr!) but then (with me and my Snickery mind) thought: SNICKERS!! come on, nothing about GSR is sexy... BUT SNICKERS IS THE SEXIEST SHIP OUT THERE!! she probably is talking about GSR because Jorja is a GSR shipper... but there's always a "what if" factor in there! Like, come on... teacher and student can't be together! it's against department policy!! NO NO NO!!

NicknGrissom if you can't do it when we reach 1001 posts then hopefully someone can. i've never done it before so i think it's a bad idea if i do it, but cocoa or mariel or someone would be good.

so... anyone started on a SNickery fanfic for next year? if sara lives... i've definatly going to write one this summer!!

Meg, i'll check in on your "Back To You" fanfic. i haven't read it yet, but you're AMAZING at writing so it's obviously going to be EXTREMELY AMAZING! :D

15. MegBreanne

^^^ Thank you! I really appreciate the compliment on my writing.

And as an answer to a general question: I do have a story idea in my head waiting to be written about Sara's abduction and certain things to follow! *wink* I just can't turn the Snickers inspiration off. I love writing it since the writers don't seem interested in giving us what is clearly the better of the two pairings. I mean, c'mon -- GSR? Or NSR? Honestly, there is no competition! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.