Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

AGREED!! they are so perfect for each other! how can you NOT love them!?

about heartagram, i hear she's been banned, i was just wondering if she's coming back or can come back.

SamStokes, i love your banner, that's so cute:p lol!

I think the main part of the lack of SNickers sometimes is because, yeah... they never have any moments. it's really stupid, but true. i HATE it! they have the best chemistry i've ever seen!

i kinda think it's a good thing that sara has gotten together with grissom *dodges Snickers bars being thrown at me*. i just think it's good because, if sara never did get together with grissom, she would always have the "what if" question on her mind. but, she gets together with him, has a good time, has a BETTER time with nicky, doesn't love grissom anymore but loves nicky... snickers wins. that's how i see it. because, if sara just stopped liking grissom and then went to nicky, the GSRers would say that she still loves grissom but she couldn't get him so she just went for the next best thing. NO! that's why it's good that GSR is together so Sara can get rid of any "grissom" feelings she has, and then she can relaize that she realy does love NICK!!

ok.. yeah, that was kinda pointless but, i just wanted to say because GSR just REALLY bugs me.

and yes... sara HAS to survive and be with nicky!! MUA HA HAA!! i kinda have the feeling that that might happen! yeah, i know.. i should always have that feeling, but... i dunno. let's look at the evidence:

1. Sara's there for Nicky and Gum Drops, Nick's there for Sara in Empty Eyes.
    2. Sara's reaction to grissom's letter ( here )
    3. Nick's reaction to GSR ( here )

i dunno if they are or not... but seems like the writers are telling us something... AND I'M LOVING IT!! please... dont let us down! :D

2. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

It wouldn't make sensre if Sara survived and GSR continued for another season.

I mean come on, all we need know is for Jorja to say she would love for Sara to have a relationship with Nick and we're sorted.

I think the only reason we have to put up with this is because Billy is a producer, he's going to get his way.

Anyway, I agree with the part on, GSR should have happened in order to know that Grissom isn't the one.
    But if she had got with Nick in season 3 or 4, she wouldn't even be thinking about Grissom, I'm sure I wouldn't!

I know, its so cute, I'm not sure who made it, someone of this board.

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

About Heartagram, she won't able to come back. They already gave her second chance. She said, she was sorry called Grissom ugly, but people complained about her attitude. I did tried to calm her down.

Nick and Sara will soon get together, (If she survived next season.) I hope she does for Nick sake, because Nick can't handle without Sara.

4. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Emily, I love those pics. They look so good together. Table Stakes is definitely one of my favourite Snicker episodes. I love the whole "What car do you drive?" discussion. Sara was so obviously telling Nick she's not like any of those girls and thereby offering herself to him. And the fact that they wanted to go out for a bite together still makes me giddy when I watch the episode.

You know, I just realised I sort of miss the way CSI used to be. I miss the bantering not only between Nick and Sara but also the other characters. The show has become so heavy lately. I mean, sure CSI has always been a bit dark but it used to have a funny side too. I hope season eight gets better.

As for Laura (heartagram69) being banned, I'm afraid she is not coming back this time. She was known here for her upbeat personality and amusing posts, but also for her quick temper. She has had multiple conflicts with moderators and admins and was banned before but managed to talk herself out of it. The second time she got banned she didn't bother trying to talk the admins into allowing her access to the board again, simply because she had gotten bored with it all anyway. Anyway, I still talk to Laura on a daily basis on messenger and if you're interest in getting to know her you might want to check her LiveJournal. In fact, let me bribe you with the fact that she writes the greatest fanfics and updates very often. ;)

Question: who's going to open the new thread when it's time?

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

omgoodness.. i know! if sara does survive... GSR better get scard! Nick's coming back with a vengence!! mua ha haaa!! but honestly, if sara does survive there's gonna be SNickers heaven!! I CAN'T WAIT!

mariel, i agree with you about the old day CSI. i liked that they had weird but exciting cases and always added some flirty banter in there.. with EVERYONE. i think Sara and Nick flirted the most though and i'm not just saying that because i'm a shipper... it's true. they can't get enough of each other... and we can't get enough of that!! ah ha

i wish Table Stakes was playing today, but it's not. i dont have season 2 (it is season 2 that Table Stakes is in right?) on dvd. i have season 4 and 5. i'm all good because my fav season is season 4. it has SO many SNickery moments in it! and they both look so hot in that season.

about heartagram, that sucks that she can't come anymore! seems like she's a hardcore SNickers fan. well... i'll check out her stories. if it's a SNickers story, I'M ALL GOOD!!

i have another account at ctv.ca and they are ALL GSR shippers. so, i'm always deffending our ship, but it's all good. well, i told them that they better look out because Nick's a fighter, and he'll definatly fight for sara. he'll die for sara!

6. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

I vote you!

Another Question, when NS says that we season 7 will continue into season 8, what do you think about that, hopefully that doesn't mean that if Jorja signs on, we get more GSR, and me personally am bored with the MCSK, it was Ok to start with, but now it's boring, intill Natalie decided to kidnapp Sara.

And I wanna see nick trying to do Kung Fu to win his girl.

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yes, mariel.... i think you should open it! man... i can't wait for this new thread! Snickery love all around!

ugh... i really hope GSR breaks up. im sorry but i *looks at the mods* don't like GSR. something about it just makes he mad when i hear it! and yes, the MCSK is getting a little annoying now. it was pretty interesting at first but now it's just like... wow, just arrest her and be done with it.

well... maybe what it says that it means sara will be really affected by it next season, just like nick was. like, nick's not as out going and flirty anymore since Grave Danger. so maybe something will happen to Sara's character and change. as in: HE REALIZES SHE LOVES NICKY!! tee hee!

ok.. more stuff for our list:

15. they know how to tick each other off
    16. they know how to calm each other down

hey, i have a question. you guys know the episode when nick tells sara she needs to get out more (i forget what episode that is... anyone here know?). well yeah.. at the end of the episode sara puts all her stuff in the garbage and then phones someone and asks if he/she wants to go out. i kinda think that's nick! not just because i'm a snickers but because she knows that nick always gives her a good time and because nick was the one that told her she need to get out more. that'd be so cute if we found out they did go on a little date! tee hee!

and yes SamStokes, i really hope that in season 8 nicky will fight for his girl... KUNG FU!! tee hee!! can't wait :D

8. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

You guys really think I should open it? I've done a few times before, so doesn't anyone else want to?

You must be talking about 2x12 You've Got Male. As a matter of fact, I believe I read somewhere it was indeed Nick Sara called at the ending but they cut it out for some reason, like they did with the adorable ending scene of 2x19 Stalker. You know, in which Sara called Nick and asked him if he wanted to go out for pizza, to which he answered no thank you, because he was still a bit in shock or something, to which Sara said, "For what it's worth, you've got me". Grrrrr TPTB!!!

9. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

^^ I think he says he has no one in LV, no family and then she says 'for what's worth it, you have me.' aww, isn't it so sweet, so chocolaty? ;)

such 2 great moments and they cut it out. it could have been the beginning of something really great

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

omgoodness! really?!? THAT WOULD OF BEEN SO CUTE!! omgodness... i love SNickers. Ugh, come on TPTB... you know they have chemistry and love each other! give them what they want and give us what we want!

aw man, i wish that happened! i guess they figured Nick and Sara were already close enough... yeah right! UGH! i'm really mad now! why wouldn't they just let them do that! they care about each other so much and you can tell, and TPTB KNOWS they belong together, but i guess they just think they should love GSR. grrr...

i hope that in the next season we get a REALLY good SNickers moment. yeah, like just Nick and Sara out at a resturant talking about relationships. aka: GSR. like, it's at the end of an episode and it shows Nick and Sara at a not-really-fancy resturant, laughing and smiling at each other. then, nick pops the question, 'so.. why are you with grissom.' sara tells him that she loves him, blah blah blah. nick tells her that they are good together and he's really glad that she's happy.

sara: yeah? You're really ok that i'm with Grissom.
    Nick: I don't care who you're with, I'm just glad you're happy.
    Sara: well... i am happy, i am.
    Nick: had to make sure there?
    Sara: *gives a half smile* Why do you ask.
    Nick: no reason *take a sip of his coffee*
    Sara: we should do this more often
    Nick: what? go out for coffee and a bite to eat together?
    Sara: yeah, it's nice.
    Nick: Think Grissom wouldn't mind?
    Sara: why would he? it's not like we're on a date.
    Nick: *says into his coffee mug* Not yet...
    *episode ends*

Man, if those two moments were actually aired, SNickers would probably be happening by now! GRRNESS!! well... at least it's pretty obviouse that it's Nick Sara's phone at the end of You've Got Male.

I FEEL SOME SNICKERS HAPPENING IN SEASON 8!! wee hee!! :D :D

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

csiemily, Heartagram only write Snickers, Yobling and Greg/Nick. Most the time she write Snickers. She won't write GSR.

I could do it if you want me to, if you don't mind. I don't mind. Just give the title and I will do it soon we get to 1001.

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

^ok! i dont really care who does it, just as long as we get a new thread! lol:p

ok, that's good that heartagram doesn't write GSR. *claps* i highly dislike GSR.

i was talking to some people on my baseball team, and they both HATE GSR. they're now really good friends of mine :lol:! I told them that i think Nick and Sara are good for each other and that i'm completely obsessed with SNickers. they both said that they wouldn't be bad together, but nobody getting together would be best. but yeah, i'm just glad they don't like GSR. i've never met any GSRers, only Snickers, PureJoy and YoBling shippers. which is good! lmao:p

ok... getting back to Snickers.:D i got more for the list.

17. they both need each other
    18. both try way to hard to impress Grissom

ok... i watched Bully For You last night and i thought i was so adorable! ok... i'm gonna find some cute quotes and pics!

Quotes
    Nick: *to sara* "Nothing like flirting over a D.B."

Sara: *throws up* "Don't tell anyone"
    Nick: "Tell anyone what?"

David: "You weren't here when this thing came in"
    Nick: "Yeah, and it wasn't from a lack of trying."
    *looks and smiles at Sara!*

Pictures

the most adorable look!
    CAUGHT!
    oh so close
    sara's look to nick
    Nick's look back
    sara smiles
    nick loves it
    Nick wishing it was him sara is flirting with
    a flirty race!
    so cute!

^yeah, i know... alot of pics but Nick and Sara just can't stay way from each other!! lmao!

anyone else got adorable SNickers quotes and pics?

13. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

14. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

OMG, how cute are those pictures.

WE so need to have SNickers next season, I can't live without it.

When I find some pictures *like I have to search* I'll post them up.

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, adorable pics cocoa! that's so what they are thinking!!

if there's hardly an SNickers next season, i'm going to DIE!! we hardly had any this year, except at the end, so we'd better get some soon. i'm kinda hoping that since nick and sara have been seeing each other alot more in the last few episodes, it's because SNickers is gonna happen, but i guess we'll have to watch next season to find out.

please... make US happy! listen to George Eads!! i knows what he's talking about! i'm just glad that we do have a hardcore SNickers shipper in the CSI cast!

ok.. honestly, nick is so FREAKEN HOT! how can sara reasist that? i can't reasist it and i'm watching him through a tv!! come on writers... make CSI more real! no "normal" girl could reasist Nick Stokes!! lmao :D

well... i'm off to read some adorable SNickers fanfics!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.