Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

now THAT would make my day lol.
    good point, rofl. simple and snickers dont go together... well i lie. they do as in their love is simple, their chemistry is, blah blah blah, but all the baggage that WOULD complicate other relationships is still there, but they both know and accept it, so its not a problem. but they are both complex people so they are a complex couple, but not complicated... does that make sense?
    lol yeah, or sleep on the couch. imagine waking up to nick asleep on the couch, *sigh* i'd never by a new couch haha.

or i could see them both falling asleep on the couch, now THATS cute!!!

or nick carrying sara to bed and sara asking nick to stay and they sleep in the same bed and nick just holds sara... *sigh*

yeah, i love the whole uncomfortable time when friendships turn to relationships, its rather amusing, and always funni to look back on.

but the thing is with snickers, i dont see there being any uncomfortable period. the only way i can see there being trouble, is just the tention of work, and grissom. i dont think there would be any tention between the pair when they are alone, but add their co-workers, or grissom into the mix and i can see them acting differently because they dont want to be obvious. except by them not interacting they are being more obvious.

thats what i think is going on with snickers atm, i mean snickers was SO obvious, the lack of it is even MORE obvious that SOMETHING is going on. i really cant wait till gris is gone to see what happens. i think ALL the characters are going to lighten up, and even though sara has seemed to be smiling lately, it hasnt seemed relaxed and 100% real, but i think when gris is gone, it will be genuine and it will be because of nick!!!

i think grissom going is going to be really interesting to see how it effects each of the characters, and their relationships with the others, because we know they act differently without gris around keeping an eye over them. and now grissom will appear to be there, through sara, and on her mind, but i think she is going to ignore it. i can see her flirting with nick and going back to how things were, and then having to turn it off when gris gets back, and then missing it, and thats the start of her questioning things.

thats if her and nick arent already/going to have a fling/affair :p

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Nicky will always make her smile, and visa versa. She is her sunshine and he is her...well he is everything to her :lol:

Their teddie buddies.

3. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

It's currently snowing right now... and we have lots of stuff to do in the morning :D

ah Snickers...Dec. 7 should be a good episode, I have a feeling there should be snickers then :D

and I just found out my Anderson Cooper will co- Host on 'Live with Regis and Kelly' on the 8th... so I'm happy :D

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

very true. i can really see that happening.

i think they are already having it. ;)

that would be interesting ;)

5. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

There is always this one moment when someone starts to see what he or she really has with a person. I think Nick already had that moment and now it's Sara's turn.

6. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

I'm so late. Anyways, happy new thread everyone! :D

cocoa, I like the idea of teddie buddies lol.

Btw, I need a favor... can anyone please post a pic of that scene in Evaluation Day wherein Sara squeezes Nick's shoulder? I thought I had it but I can't find it anywhere. I'm going to use it at the fansite's poll, in case you guys are wondering why I'm looking for it. Thanks in advance! :)

Oh and belated happy birthday to Misery!

Regarding the question on how they'd hook up, like what you guys said I think they'd start as friends hanging out and then would suddenly realize teh love (like a lightbulb going off their heads).

7. heartagram69

he is her cowboy :p

imagine a snickers white christmas!!! talk about romantic :p then agen snickers and snow anytime of the year is adorable.

is that the ep where nick asks sara if she has heard about grissom going? coz that is gonna be very interesting, and oddly enough it could be the first time they like talk to each other all season. there is no way that's just a coincidence. seriously if you think about it, TPTB are setting grissom's absense up for heaps of snickers loving. everything is pointing to it, the lack of snickers is the biggest sign, i think as soon as grissom is gone its going to be all snickers woot, even if its not, we can all dream and we have awesome imaginations and fanfic, HAHA. but seriously i think the lack of snickers is as much a sign as all the snickers throughout the previous seasons. because there is no way they just havent had screentime together by accident.

way to go is on here tonight... NOOOOOOOO!!! i'm turning it off before the GSR scene lol, i dont want to throw up :p

ETA CHAPTER 9 of HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS is now up :D

ETA2

way to go just finished here, and OMg it was hillarious, after the last scene my parents looked at me and where like "wtf was that" and im like "exactly" and dad's like "i didnt know they where together" and im like "neither did anyone else" and dad's like "that makes no sense" and im like "i know" and then mum's like "yeah sara has appeared to haver a thing for gris for a while, but it went away like 2 years ago didnt it?" and i just started laughing lol.

just proves it was so out of whack and made no sense. my dad even said "i thought sara was sweet on nick" i squealed, HAHA

8. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Wait...I'm confused. I thought that there aren't any new eps this year...

cofi , Here's the pic you've been searching for. :D

[​IMG]

Btw, loved the image f a light bulb going in their heads. :D I think that the light bulb turned on when that alien priest asked if they were married. You know, I just love how Sara is when she's working a case with Nick. They have so much fun, she jokes around and they tease each other, making bets against each other. :D I think that Nick likes the way he can make her act.

9. heartagram69

they are adorable, isnt there also a pic of nick's hand on sara's shoulder?!?!?!?!

in this circumstance i think it was a UFO circling their heads... yes im lame haha

i agree. sara doesnt seem to get as effected by cases when she is working with nick, nick helps her to seperate work from her own life. its a very good quality he has.

BTW another new smut fic :p link is here

10. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

love that pic misery
    yes it's true and i notice that, there no dull moment we those two. :)
    :D yeah will have a snicker scene soon hope it's true. keeping my hopes up.

11. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Thanks Misery! :D

Yeah, they really work great together. About that bet, since Sara won what do you think Nick gave her? Sara's supposed to treat him to a double double animal style (burger :D ) but Sara can't eat that so he would have to make it up to her in some other way.

12. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

That is so adorible. Nick closing his eyes makes you really see the love :)

And yes Cofi once they got back to the lab they went straight to Grissom's desk :lol:

13. Nami

Nami Victim

I just have to ask. The wedding pics between Sara and Nick. What is that really? Where are they coming from? because there has to be a reason they did them :D

14. heartagram69

they are manipulations done by some of out members :D they are amazing :D

15. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i think nick took her to a nice italian place to eat. or he took her home.. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.