Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Ok guys, please keep in mind that you need to use the spoiler box until tonight's episode has aired in the entire US, not just the east coast. So that would be after 1am.

thanks

2. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

sorry, i live in aus so have no idea what time it is over there or when its shown. sorry, ill try not to do it agen

3. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Already commented on your fic :D

How they would hook up huh... well i always imagened it happening over a drink together, and not a drunken stand i mean 2 drinks and there is mostly talking and less drinking so there minds are clear.

4. heartagram69

thanks.

yeah that would be cute, and i like the fact that if sara (or nick) flips out, they can falsely blame the alcohol, even though they both know it wasnt a factor, and then once they have gotten over the shock and the quick exit, they can talk about it calml and be like "it wasnt the alcohol" "i know" and yeah they they can have a FULLY sober kiss :D :D :D MUAHAHAHA

on another fanficish note, i reckon we should get the snickers scenario's thread back up and running, coz it was always good fun, and right now with the lack of visual snickers (here's hoping we get some when gris is gone) i reckon we could use the mental images instead :D :D :D WOOT!!! and they can be much naughtier then is allowed on tv too, HAHA. so cmon people lets get over there and get some fun snicker luvin happening!!!

5. Ilovechocolate

Ilovechocolate Victim

Hi!!!!

CSIannalysse, I have to say that I'm Snicker because they are perfect to each other, I mean they're very differente persons but deep inside, they are the same, besides they balance each other. About how I would like to them to get together, I would like to be Nick the first to find out about Sara and Grissom and he telling her (about keeping it as a secret): "I think you deserve more than that.. a lot more", and Sara thinking about it, and ending up the things with Griss. Then I would like to see Sara and Nick spending a lot of time together and bam, chapters later, seeing they holding hands o something like that.. I would like to see their relationship starting slowly, you know? Just with little things and then, one day, Warrick asking Nick "How are the things between you and Sara?" And Nick telling "Good, we're good". Or something like that..I don't know...(It's very hard for me exlain myself in english).

That's all!!! bye!!

Cinthia

6. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

oh Ilovechocolate your english is fine ;)

and I have no idea how they should finally end up together, but I'm writing a fic for the holidays I hope to put up this holiday season, it's diferent, and it's a humor/romance story, i'm crazy busy, but hopefully soon :D

7. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I feel like reading a Snickers fic (I read your smutt one Heart ;))

And new wallpaper:

[​IMG]

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It's no problem. I should have specified that it was 1am EST. Sorry about that. Let's see (not sure which part of Australia you're from but 1am EST would be on a Friday and that would be 5pm on Friday for Sydney. Hope that helps.

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

csikicksurass nice wall flower, and yes there were only few snicker fics out there. nsf2 give the link for your fic if its done ok.
    i'll go check snicker scenarios now.

10. heartagram69

there is lots of snicker fic over at fanfic.net under nick n sara and there is some at the nicksara LJ community

all mine can be found at MY LJ

part one of a 3 story universe is Going Home, all chaps can be found here

part 2 is called Home for the Holidays, all posted chaps can be found here and i update every 1 or 2 days.

smutty snickers fic can be found under the links on my SMUT_69 table and i update daily.

a 2 part smutty/fluffy fic can be found here (both chaps)

i'm reposting all my old snickers stuff that was deleted from fanfiction.net over time so enjoy.

all updates can be found here

comments always make me smile :p same with other authors.

hope thats enough for you to get started with lol, and as for recomended authors, at fanfiction.net i highly recomend forensicsfan she is the bomb, Januarynineteen is awesome (our very own mariel), darkdreamer56 is awesome, and there are loads more.

ENJOY THE FICCAGE!!!

i just posted in there for y'all!!!

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i think i should eloborate more, i mean i'm kinda saying a few months ago that every single day that there's a lot of snicker fic but now it kinda wait longer to have a new snicker fic. and thanks again, sorry if i kinda mislead you.

12. heartagram69

no thats all good lol, i know what you mean though :p

btw for the next snickes thread we should have *since the forr dust covered handshake* (look at the GSR thread name to understand it :p)

ETA: WOOT PAGE 2!!! lets get back into action fellow snickers, woot, i remember when this thread was alive and well :p

13. Misery

Misery Pathologist

OK, I'm with you there. :D
    I think that Nick would be the gentlemen and he would take Sara home after a long day. And he would insist that he walk her to the door, of course. She would ask him to come in, and he would say no. She would, of course give him the eye, not realizing that he can tell that if they enter that apartment, something will shift. And without words he would lean and give her a hug and then they will catch each other's eyes and stare a bit, and then they would lean forward and kiss. :D

14. heartagram69

i agree, i can totally see that. i can see her needing a lift home from the lab and him offering, or if she's had a tough shift and is tired nick offers saying she shouldnt drive or something like that. but i think if that happened the first time would just be a friendly thing, building more foundations as they creep towards the line of friendship and something more.

and then maybe the next time they can test the waters, and if its the right circumstances they can jump straight over the line and then run as fast as they can, but if its not the right circumstances i can see just a kiss or something. or a kiss and then falling asleep together, CUTENESS!!!

btw HAPPY BDAY MIS!!!

nick and sara are making ur bday prezzie... its urm... dangerous? haha

misery, your phone is rining... happy birthday mis! <--- GAH U GOT A CALL FROM GEORGE/NICK!!!! :devil:

*ring ring* happy bday mis! WHOLLY HELL!!! and one from jorja/sara... so not fair!

your present is coming along nicely

and here is ur presant... Nick n Sara have given you a TV with a tape in it, you turn it on and press play and THIS is on the screen, it came with a note, happy birthday, PRESS PLAY

muahaha, im insane

15. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Thanks, Hearty, the pics are amazing. Just imagine getting a phone call from either of them. :D

Anyway, I agree that the first time hey would keep things simple, if you can say that with them. :D
    But, I think that the kiss can happen, nevertheless. Those two need something to make them think. Really think.

Of course, Nick would just smile and say: "Sweet dreams, Sar." and then he would leave, leaving Sara to think.

The next few days would be uncomfortable, especially at work, where they would have to keep things professional.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.