Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Hey we go eye sex tonight, that counts as somthing. Slowly but surely we will get Snickers.

2. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

WP needs to go bye byes, he is too old to be working full time, RETIRE DAMMIT rofl.

as for the snickers icons cofi's are the bomb, but so are mariel's and roos's and we EVERYONE THAT MAKE SNICKER ICONS!!!

i recently got the newest photoshop so plan to start making icons, when i can figure out wtf i am doing, ive never used PS before and damn is it complicated/confusing!!!

anyway i want some snickers scenes, just one to give us something NEW to talk about... *sigh*

ETA oddly enought he above post was about icons, LOL, coz i just started making them.

posted a bunch (50) of snickers ones here and would luv to know what y'all think.

teasers [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Yes, considering the lack of everyone else, the fact that both Nick and Sara were involved in this case shows perspective. :D
    And let's not forget that we know we'll get more moments in the next ep, as it was shown in the Who's Kepplar video on CBS official site.

And here are some caps from Sweet Jane

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

About freaking time they gave us something. I at least we know they were in the same room unlike the time they were at the same scene but never saw them together.

5. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Ha when i saw the secound cap of Sara when she is looking at Nick the verse of the song that i was listening to was "The distance in your eyes"

Holy Heart, the only thing i could do when i got photoshop was open a picture :lol:

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Wow! Talk about heavy eye sex! I'm surprised it was even allowed to be shown without being censored or on Pay Per View!

7. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi all I'm still here, still a snicker and still very hopefull :D

so I take it nothing more happend between them ? my power went out half way thru so I missed the rest :rolleyes:

but I did se that scene it was nice :D

O.T: and wile we're on the topic of contract renwel, Mr. Anderson Cooper of CNN had his renewed, so he'll be my sexy, 39 year old, gray haired news man for a long time... I'm happy :D

ok well here to Snicker next thursday!!

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^I would say that yes, you are O.T...way O.T. :rolleyes: BTW, he may be a newsman for a long time but he's not gonna be 39 for a long time. :p

9. heartagram69

ok those pics are hot!!! EYE SEXINGS IS BACK!!!

*off to iconize ROFL*

10. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Phew, it's about time these two see each other again! Now let's hope the writers are giving us some nice scenes with these two alone. They can't deny these two forever.

Spoiler tagging, just in case:

I'm still in love with the clip at WhoisKeppler.com, partly because of the wink Nick is giving at the end, but of course also for the Nick/Sara interaction. I'm curious as to how this is going to affect the team ... I sure hope Grissom doesn't find his team crumbled to pieces when he gets back. However, I like the idea of Sara siding with Nick (and Warrick and Greg too for that matter, but that's beside the point now) and who can blame her? He gave her his puppy dog eyes. :)

And thanks for those gorgeous caps, Misery!

Off topic - I posted a new ficlet yesterday. It's called Second Chances and can be found here. It isn't really GSR friendly so if you've got a problem with that I suggest you don't read it. You have been warned. Reviews are, as usual, very welcome.

11. heartagram69

i want grissom to hear about the team falling apart from cath or something hu calls him bitching about the others, and then gris calls sara and sara says she doesnt know what he is talking about, that the team is holding together, nick is the stronghold, and then grissom is like "what, nick?" like all surprised and all, and then sara's like "yes nick, he is alot stronger then you give him credit for. he's been through more then you can imagine, and he is stronger then most others. you werent here what we had the mcbride case, he was, and if it wasnt for him we wouldnt have found cassie alive, so stop treating him with kiddy gloves, because he doenst like it, and i sure dont" end rant and hangup... ROFL

12. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Yeah Heart that would be perfect for when Gris comes back. Oh the wink, the perfect thing for my other CSI ship (N/G) but the puppy dog eyes omg!

13. CraneFalconGCR

CraneFalconGCR Witness

I really wish Nick and Sara would have maore scenes together their chemistry is great together and i love their little glances to one another. They are the masters of eye-sex.

14. heartagram69

oh they sure are, not to mention the 'come hither' eyes and the 'undressing you with my eyes' look lol.

their eye sexings are the bomb!!!

btw i dont remember seeing u here before, if ur new WELCOME, if not, well HI haha

eta - 40 Snickers icons from Feeling The Heat can be found here

teasers [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. CraneFalconGCR

CraneFalconGCR Witness

Well yes I am kinda new to this thread and ship tbh.
    I was multi-shipping Sara with other characters for a while but after reviewing all of the evidence I have come to the conclusion that the only person she deserves and needs to be with is Nick because he soo loves her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.