Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

NicknGrissom said:
Are we ready for Snickers Thursday? I hope it the whole episode. Where's everybody? I know everybody busy. Snickers is getting quiet around here.
im here, butyes the thread is dead, and its TPTB's fault.

btw how lame is the new GSR thread name... nick n sara run up phone bills talking to each other when they are in teh same city, hehe

I don't think this thread is dead. I won't believe it. I know it all TPTB's fault. Because people don't know how to talk about it right now, nothing is going on right now. When Thursady come, it will talk soon.

The thread isn't dead just yet. A few of us are hanging in there with you. I agree with NicknGrissom. When they aren't even in a scene together it makes it hard to talk about new stuff because there isn't any. And I think we have almost covered everything from past episodes since the show has been on for a while. But if any new people would like to ask some questions. ;)

Agreed. The main problem is the lack of scenes, not the number of shippers.

And that actually shows just how things are bad with CSI, considering the S/N interaction.

Snickers is just as popular as the rest, over at anohter Forum there is like 80 shippers for them and billions of songs. It is just the scenes, the Snickers shippers are one of the strongest :lol:

the problem is we have nothing new to talk about and we hae exhausted every other snickers moment to th point of becoming repeditive lol.

WE NEED A SCENE DAMMIT!

Agree anything is better than nothing. Just a few seconds TPTB. Come on is that so hard. Or the hint of a moment, at this point would be something. ;)

Sorry but what does TPTB mean?

And i will settle for a simple helo in the halls because there has been some amazing halls scenes ;)

I'm with csikicksurass, What does TPTB stand for? I can't remember what is stand for. I forgot. I think I know what it, "The Power To Be" Am I right?

that powers that be

as in the writers n such

btw nicknrissom ur icon is love!

Thank you Heart for telling.

Yes i also love your icon NicknGrissom, isn't that one of Cofi's?

Thanks. Yes, Coft_Shot made it. I love that icon. I got other icons that Coft made.

Cofi's icons rock, I wish I could make ones that good!

Dude, the wait for new episodes/scenes is killing me! How long do they plan on denying us? Seriously, it's gotten so bad this thread went on vacation. We can't allow that!

We need a topic. And since I can't think of anything off of the top of my head, how about we just post our favourite Snickers pictures? Okay. Now, I'm on my laptop at the moment, so I don't have my photo collection at my disposal (boo!) but I do have this:

Snickers2.gif

I <3 that scene so much. :D

Well, I just read on E!Online that WP is in contract with CSI for season 8. That means we're probably stuck with GSR for a while and there's no way in Hell TPTB will give them any significant scenes because heaven forbid there be any competition for GSR.

I don't know about the rest of you but that's the worst news I've heard all week. Let's hope the CBS exec is mistaken.

We've waited long enough. I'm ready to see some Snickers action, goshblammit! :mad:

I guess we kinda got a scene tonight, but it wasn't a very worthwhile one.

^^Please take the WP talk to his thread in the CSI Forum. As for GSR, if you need to vent, take it to the Debate Thread - CSI:Crime Scene Investigation thread.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back