Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mariel, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

Well, if it'll stay the way it is now we'll have to do a new poll between those three, I guess. We can add hearty's new ones too, or the "Every cowboy needs a cowgirl" (<< cute!) one, or maybe if there's something snickerific tonight...

I heart that one. And the Bonnie and Clyde one you mentioned earlier! :D

Anyways, so if something cute happends tonight, let us know ASAP, ok? :D (aren't there any spoilers or something?)

2. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i thought of some other names/snickers quotes lol.

righting wrongs together
    can't wrong this right
    righting each others wrongs

and yeah...

3. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I wont be able to see CSI tonight due to power outages, so if Ya'll could fill me in later, that would be great... I'm very upset as well, becouse I read a spoiler on my Nicky and it was so freaking good, I'm mad I'll miss it...

4. heartagram69

5. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

thanks for sharing heart he can sing i'll give you that.

6. heartagram69

yeah, now we know that when he serenades sara, or sings her to sleep, or sings to their bebies, that its in tone :D not to mention imagine if they sang together... dude that would be a snickers moment to die for :p them singing to each others, a romantic duet... *sigh*

or both singing lullabye's (sp?) to get their bebies to sleep... talk about an adorable sight. OMG imagine nick singing to sara's pregnant stomach... *sigh* thats so something he would do.

OMG it was hillarious, tonight i was talking with my mum about the season finale (its on here next week) and i'm like the last 30 seconds are gross, and i told her why and she's like "well thats been a long time coming" and i was like OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: and she's like "sara's been in love with grissom for a long time, hasnt she?" and im like, OMG DIE WOMAN!!! so then i preceeded to show her all out snickerific evidence, and she is like... "well then, shows i'm blind, she used to be in love with grissom, now its just a professional respect" and i was all like :D :D :D and then she's like "i can see why you think they should be together, they do seem to be the best fitting couple" i danced, HAHAHAHAHA. she also said that "nick and sara do seem to have a special bond" i squealed and hugged her... then she proceded to ask me if i was on drugs! HAHA

on a fanfic note... CHAPTER 6 of Home for the Holidays is now up, comments are love :D :D :D

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

And isn't it cute that only Nick and Sara have sung in the lab. ;) But I can feel it we are getting close to getting some snickers. I just chalking this year up to angst. We have had 6 years of fluff now its angst. We all know how its going to turn out. Don't we?

8. heartagram69

snickers sex on the break room table...

right???

ok dont mind me, anyhu. the whole singing thing is just another similarity they have. OMG i just had the effing funniest idea for an AU snickers crack!fic, or maybe a serious fic, anyway... SNICKERS ON AMERICAN IDOL!!! HAHAHAHAHA they would of course fall in love along the way and end up being the finalists :p ... and it doesnt matter who would win because they would both be awesome lol, or imagine a tied vote... ok i need to take some sedetives me thinks haha

ETA: imagine (insert the name of the guy that is mean and bags most of the singers here, because i forgotten what the american guy's name is here) if he said something about sara's appearance, and nick came out and was like "hey she is gorjuz the way she is, blah blah blah" ROFL... i'm so over tired

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I don't really like American Idol but I could see Nick & Sara singing on stage. Maybe they would make them do a duet. I hope you write that story. I take my snickers anyway I can get them. ;)

10. heartagram69

oh i hate the show, we dont have it over here, we have australian idol ROFL. but i dont like it, its only amusing to watch at the start when there are the really funni people.

i dont think ill write the story, i dont like AU's and its not a show or nething that i'm familiar with.

i've got a few ideas for others stories floating around in my head atm though. i'm thinking of writing a few one-shots, some smutty, some not. i should be getting more writing done now that school is out for the summer and i have nothing better do to, LOL.

wondering where sara was in happenstance? ... she was UTT

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Yay the new chapter :)

Nick and Sara singing together :lol: i wish she heard him singing. That would have been a awesome scene :D

12. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

wow...haven't been here in a long time....i voted for The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine cuz it makes me feel all warm inside...okay...so that's not the reason....

13. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

wow nice thought you guys, i could see them singing together. it will be more prettier if it happens.
    [drummergurl[/b] i voted that to. they already shared alot with each other the good, the bad and most of all the flirting.

14. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Thanks hearty for that :D I love his singing, he's a cutie :D

and they should sing together :D

so were there any Snicker scenes last night?

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

No,NickSarafan2, there is no Snickers. Sara didn't come in 'till the end. She was with in her boss's office. It just Grissom, Nick, Warrick, Catherine and Greg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.